2.90 star(s) 31 Votes

THancke99

Sep 7, 2021
Actually disregard what I said, it's definitely something to do with this game being a .rar file which Mac doesn't support. No clue how to remedy that, hopefully the dev can help, but I'm having the same issue
You can unzip rar files on Mac using the Unarchiver as the native unzipper for Mac can't unzip rar files however, you still can't open the game though I don't know why

liberame

Jun 8, 2018
> IF YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE WITH DIRECTIONS, WATCH THE WALKTHROUGH

Thanks for this, but like, the game is still bad if you need a video walkthrough in another window just to play it.

Reactions: Valancia

bluewitchgames

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2023
AH! see for me E and also Q make me walk left and right in a diagonal so i never would have guessed and F auto walks. I also found out you have to put your mouse over them to make it work :D
Found the tree.... damn is that a small patch of dirt haha.
The sunscreen fixed itself now that i can just put the balls in the hoops to get money....then ofc i stumble upon the bottle washed up on the beach like an idiot :ROFLMAO:
Missed the "go grill thing" but im passed that now and have progressed to the next day.

I'll keep you informed if i find any other little bugs/glitches but i do still enjoy this so 'tis all good in my books :D
Please do, it's appreciated, seriously! Thanks for playing

Minor bug:
Got trapped in the Tower Bathroom the morning after the Ball/Dance.
Interacting with the door 'leave the bathroom tower' but only option is "1. No"

Overall an impressive project, keep it up.
Yeah I did the reverse of the intended condition check on that one. Was meant to lock you in during the pool party but now it locks you in whenever it is not. Is fixed, and thanks a lot!

You can unzip rar files on Mac using the Unarchiver as the native unzipper for Mac can't unzip rar files however, you still can't open the game though I don't know why
To you and the other Mac guys, thanks for the insight here. I'll try and put an unzipped version up in a bit and see if that changes anything

Reactions: TheRookie

Kozk

Jan 7, 2020
Hello again!! I fixed my other quest problem but i'm struggling at the quest "Friday Evening", where it says "Meet with the others and go to the tower". I can't find them even though i looked everywhere. I must have missed something. Can somebody tell me?

bluewitchgames

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2023
Hello again!! I fixed my other quest problem but i'm struggling at the quest "Friday Evening", where it says "Meet with the others and go to the tower". I can't find them even though i looked everywhere. I must have missed something. Can somebody tell me?
On the first floor, in the T-section near Ginny. You need to talk to Fabian

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Does the font on the menu buttons have to be SO tiny? Have to put my face up to the screen to see wtf they say.

userone1

Nov 8, 2017
anyone find merula after the tower? supposedly near the slytherin dorms which i assume was near dungeon

bluewitchgames

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2023
anyone find merula after the tower? supposedly near the slytherin dorms which i assume was near dungeon
The Slytherin dorms are actually on the same floor as the one you're on right when you leave the Common Room. Just the other end of the halls. As for Merula, you need to go up the stairs to the floor above, then go right to the long lane, then right again and you'll get to the entrance to a tower

DJ M E S S

Feb 25, 2019
How can I do about the quest that say
"There are some kind of party 'Upstairs' you have to find the way and listen to it"

I go upstair from party room located on the forth floor of Serpant Staircase at Eastern Tower but I don't see that kind of party

Can someone help me

More i want to say , the quest description is so hard to understand , i take too much time to find the location , maybe the next build the dev can make some point lead to the location of quest on map of Hogwarts

Last edited:

bluewitchgames

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2023
How can I do about the quest that say
"There are some kind of party 'Upstairs' you have to find the way and listen to it"

I go upstair from party room located on the forth floor of Serpant Staircase at Eastern Tower but I don't see that kind of party

Can someone help me

More i want to say , the quest description is so hard to understand , i take too much time to find the location , maybe the next build the dev can make some point lead to the location of quest on map of Hogwarts
guys where i can find the cateters?
You need to find the caterers on the fourth floor of the eastern building, down at the bottom, past the place you go when in the shadowy world. There are caterers in white robes. Talk to the guy standing on his own. And yes, better directions are coming in next, dw!

• Red Heart
Reactions: DJ M E S S
2.90 star(s) 31 Votes