EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cw.png

Overview:
Play as an exchange student from a foreign land that has come to Scotland to study at the prestigious Hogwarts. As one of only three exchange students accepted at this year, and with a past that has seemingly been intentionally obfuscated, the corridors are already buzzing with debates about this new boy and just who he might be.
As a student, you're expected to fulfil your student's duties. Go to classes, revise with your friends, and pass exams. Make friends and enemies. And, perhaps most importantly, enjoy all of Hogwart's balls and parties.

NOTE: If you're using BepInEx , you may have to disable it at parts. Investigating what's causing the issue atm​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-16
Release Date: 2024-03-16
Developer: Blue Witch Games - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.65
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog / Releases:

Developer Notes:

Current release schedule:

DOWNLOAD

Update:

This build has a couple of hotfixes to saves, NPC sounds, character animation and some other small things + a small bump to movement speed!

Old
(Not recommended):
Win: - - - -
Linux
(v0.1): - - - -
Mac
(v0.48): - - -

Extras:

itwetw.png ba.png may5.png bac.png broom.png pic1.PNG may55.png christmas.png elf.PNG snow.png ere.png sta.PNG gallery.png Capture.PNG Capture.PNG han.PNG 1683230819993.png d5nTd4.png fW44oh.png 36s30f.png dDvkKy.png nUtAPL.png XVnldq.png hqEgHn.png image.png

Last edited:
May 8, 2017
Wow. Art looks great!
Can AI art be consistent enough to use the same models again and again throughout a game?
Can only hope that they are so that devs who have no artistic talent, and are from countries where paying for an artist isn't feasible, are able to pursue their goal of making a game. That is what I see as the best thing to come from AI art - people who cannot afford to hire people being able to still have a creative outlet.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
I do love butts, but is it worth RPing as a little magical boi? :unsure: Someone please let me know if there's a butt expansion spell. ;)

Reactions: Angelcrush

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Can only hope that they are so that devs who have no artistic talent, and are from countries where paying for an artist isn't feasible, are able to pursue their goal of making a game. That is what I see as the best thing to come from AI art - people who cannot afford to hire people being able to still have a creative outlet.
The only big downside to AI art so far I find, is the arcane methods you have to use to actually get it to do exactly what you want. I spent 15 minutes minimum trying to get Stable Diffusion to correctly depict a single amulet and get the right shape, material, and composition, with a sketch for how I wanted it to look like provided.
If a language model ever gets integrated with it to function as an efficient translator, then we're cooking!

Jul 23, 2017
What AI is used here (if it is one) or rather what AI could have been used here

RazRazor

Sep 26, 2017
Wow art looks good.
Question: does AI art /cg also do hardcore scenes or are the "erotic elements" noted in the developer notes only softcore stuff and the game will stay softcore?
I always thought that the AI art software tools out there dont do hardcore scenes and are "censored" that way.

I dont know much about AI art but its seems to me that it has amazing potential, especially for people who cant draw themselves.

Oct 14, 2022
I am going to keep on eye of this.
I love the idea of being a god among mere mortals wizard.
And an accauly school sims instead of go here, say this, fuck scene visual novel?
Hell yeah.

Anyone else find the necks too tall?

Reactions: Yamemai
2.90 star(s) 31 Votes