bluewitchgames

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2023
I downloaded the updated version, where everything is supposedly fixed, as a result, now I can’t walk where there is grass)
Where does it say that "everything" is supposedly fixed? (granted, the particular bug you're having has in fact been fixed and there's a small, new build on the discord). That said, the coming release will cover most of the old content and should hopefully round up the last couple of bugs + generally polish stuff

AVANATER

Aug 11, 2021
Tried restarting a new game after update but don't get any dialogue when entering dorm room on first quest, is this normal? If I recall correctly there used to be a kind of intro to the characters.

bamboozleded

Nov 22, 2017
Stuck again.

Restarted the game after the last updates. After the party on Day 5, the main character is in his room with the roommate, and says something like "I guess I still have one meeting to attend" or something like that.

Can't find what I'm missing. I can't end the day and can't find anything to interact with, I feel like I've been through the whole school and can't recall what happened the last time I palyed this. Something about Ginny's pool party maybe?

Help...

TheMadMole

Mar 30, 2023
The door to the conversation room at the Autumn ball is bugged and keeps me from entering. Does not fix on reload. Is there a way around this?

Jithuk

Apr 15, 2024
How do i find hope’s room in Friday evening quest. tried the top floor and the floor below that(my floor). Where is hope’s room?

Cybora

Mar 1, 2019
So we can't change our names in this..went to the wardrobe but idk how to confirm the change and doesnt work...

also how to find more about the concordsmen or go through the door...after talking to the guy next to the door...i cant go through.. just takes me back to ballroom

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 31 Votes