DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
Which exactly?
I softlocked myself buying the swimsuit because i didnt have enough money. thats one (kept picking the knowledge option not notice it took all my money) The other is when I loaded my game all my roommates disappeared from my room. there was another minor one about getting stuck somewhere and having to restart (the door next to the third floor eastern staircase made me fall through the map)

Also on a different note. I saw a post about how you removed the bar beach scene to a different section. what do you have to do and where to start it now?

bluewitchgames

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2023
I softlocked myself buying the swimsuit because i didnt have enough money. thats one (kept picking the knowledge option not notice it took all my money) The other is when I loaded my game all my roommates disappeared from my room. there was another minor one about getting stuck somewhere and having to restart (the door next to the third floor eastern staircase made me fall through the map)

Also on a different note. I saw a post about how you removed the bar beach scene to a different section. what do you have to do and where to start it now?
Got it. The one with the roommates is definitely a pretty serious bug and I'm looking for the cause. It appears it isn't always properly added to the saved variables (even though it should, and appears, to be set to). And yup, sorry, that door still takes you to the void. Will be fixed!

You start it from the Common Room at some point when you have enough student reputation. Should be two girls you can speak with there!

DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
Oh ok gotcha. I remember them being there. I need some help again though. Im at the slughorn party, I watched the cutscene with your character ease dropping, now im stuck with the "find valuable information for Ava". I already talked to everyone so im not sure what to do

bluewitchgames

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2023
Oh ok gotcha. I remember them being there. I need some help again though. Im at the slughorn party, I watched the cutscene with your character ease dropping, now im stuck with the "find valuable information for Ava". I already talked to everyone so im not sure what to do
There is also an upstairs room accessed by the spiral staircase in a corner of the room. You might have missed that!

DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
There is also an upstairs room accessed by the spiral staircase in a corner of the room. You might have missed that!
OMG. got so used to not being able to ascend stairs without the prompt that i just assumed i couldnt go up them.

thanks. wish most devs would actually interact with their base. Also, at least some of the bugs are funny and interesting
1711010042752.png

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: bluewitchgames

bluewitchgames

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2023
tested console commands none worked is there a bug in lates release?
The commands are changed from release to release because they're actually, most of them, Patreon codes

Also, the locations of the scriptures will be up on the walkthrough when it's ready, but for now Nachob posted a good list of the locations in the pinned msg under Helpdesk in the the discord channel

Nachts

Jun 27, 2018
I talked to everyone at Slughorn's party and got the cutscene with the eavesdrop at the end when i left the party. Now i'm stuck at the "Find valuable information for Ava" step of the party quest, and don't know what to do. I can go to Ava's office but can't talk to her.

bluewitchgames

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2023
I talked to everyone at Slughorn's party and got the cutscene with the eavesdrop at the end when i left the party. Now i'm stuck at the "Find valuable information for Ava" step of the party quest, and don't know what to do. I can go to Ava's office but can't talk to her.
You weren't supposed to leave! Basically just go around and talk to people. Also, there is an upstairs room. You'll need to walk up the staircase in one of the rooms ("physically", with the character controller, not by pressing on it)!

ital

Jan 26, 2019
I downloaded the updated version, where everything is supposedly fixed, as a result, now I can’t walk where there is grass)

ital

Jan 26, 2019
It seems that if you start the game from the beginning, you can avoid most of the bugs in the game, so much has been completed, it’s a pity to lose everything

2.90 star(s) 31 Votes