2.90 star(s) 31 Votes

SparkleBlaster

Nov 1, 2017
is getting save out of this game not possible or dev is blocking the posts? so many patches not a single one, i tried to play this game 2 times, its so unintuitive and heavy to play, i just want to see how cg looks, i am pretty sure not only me,
if someone went through all this hell to actually play this garbage plz let us a save
A gallery unlocker is buried in this thread and is still working with the newer versions.

Levski7

Jun 26, 2018
I played this game many months ago, just came back to try it again.
Credit where credit is due, many things seem alleviated and or fixed.
Happy to see the Dev putting in a fair bit of work on this project, the art style is quite unique - (No I never had seen SamDoesArts so I had/have no idea it was mimicked) and I do enjoy the renders.

• Red Heart
Reactions: bluewitchgames

taler

Oct 5, 2017
SamDoesArts is one of the top youtube art teachers/contentcreators

He has(had?) a really beautiful and unique style but now it's gone viral and heavily imitated with AI... Feel kinda bad for him that he's lost his distinctiveness but maybe can also be good for him if it gets his name more known?

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
Apparently AI programs have issues to create a diversity of faces. :unsure:
All these characters look like sisters.

Aug 10, 2020
How do we support the artis- I mean AI ? Great work, computer !
People saying the art style of the game is great, when it's literally stolen AI shit, lmao
Fuck AI, what a shame

sfsf5

Jul 27, 2021
this is a great game but please the navigation in this game is so bad that i can't even enjoy playing it,u can end up 5-10mins just to find a fcking room.IDK if u make it so hard to navigate to resemble the feeling of adventure or whatever but pls add an arrow,red line to the mission's location.U can make it an on/off feature for those who need because my god not everyone can spend 30+ min running around cluecless

bluewitchgames

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2023
How do we support the artis- I mean AI ? Great work, computer !
People saying the art style of the game is great, when it's literally stolen AI shit, lmao
Fuck AI, what a shame
StevieJobs Machete
I'm sorry to single you guys out like this, but do you realise what site you're on? The moral grandstanding just feels a little weak on a website dedicated to pirating content. Do you keep the same energy when it concerns DAZ models and the work that it takes away from 3D modellers? Or any other tool in the history of tools that automates work? When GPT-6 comes out and coding becomes easily available to artists, will you be there to protect software engineers like me? AI is going to transform most things whether we like it or not, and we sadly can't really stop it. I do feel for artists, I really do, but it's coming for all of us so I might as well try and follow along for as long as I can until I too am replaced. If anything, artists' long-term prospects are looking far better than mine

So many haters around this game... This caught my attention.
The words are really appreciated, seriously, thanks!

I played this game many months ago, just came back to try it again.
Credit where credit is due, many things seem alleviated and or fixed.
Happy to see the Dev putting in a fair bit of work on this project, the art style is quite unique - (No I never had seen SamDoesArts so I had/have no idea it was mimicked) and I do enjoy the renders.
Same to you! Thanks a lot man

this is a great game but please the navigation in this game is so bad that i can't even enjoy playing it,u can end up 5-10mins just to find a fcking room.IDK if u make it so hard to navigate to resemble the feeling of adventure or whatever but pls add an arrow,red line to the mission's location.U can make it an on/off feature for those who need because my god not everyone can spend 30+ min running around cluecless
A navigation system like the one you suggest is something I've considered but it's a pretty tough implementation in that the rooms aren't perfectly laid out in the real shape of the castle, pic related. I'm working on getting a top-down map in too and hopefully that improves the navigation somewhat. Cheers for playing and the words, it's appreciated!
wrqw.PNG
lolee.PNG

bluewitchgames

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2023
ddh01 hey just saw! Thanks a lot for the words there, and thanks for being here and following the project, seriously. That was a really encouraging review

bluewitchgames

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2023
bluewitchgames can you update the mac version pls and why does the older version not work?
The mac version has had problems and I might have to update the project to a more recent Unity version to fix it. Just exhausting all other options before I commit to that, but there should be a working mac version asap

2.90 star(s) 31 Votes