2.90 star(s) 31 Votes

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
Next update is teacher stories. Um exactly how many teachers=females was there again? I believe we had french, computer, art... and the football teacher=unfinished perhaps that will change..? After that we get Eve's and the Main story to completion. and the stats.. And next year, it will be Roxxy, Mia, erik, 1 then its Aqua and Consuela story. And from there town minor... 2=4th month next year So all in all... were looking for around summer 6-7th month and rhonda will probably get added etc...

That is if every 2 months we get 3 stuff per 2 month*
check his website and you'll see what i mean...

So my guess before patreon drop seems to be quite correct damn can i see the future?..

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
Also during Main Story, was'n there a couple of girls like 3 at least involved in it or more or do i remember things wrong?...

plockoz

Oct 20, 2017
did the train weights quest ever get fixed? im up to the Halloween event been trying to get it to work with different weights i found but nothing, now the option is completely gone from her i still have the quest. the blasting rod aswell seems to be a glitch with items in inventory not registering

Last edited:

plockoz

Oct 20, 2017
i finished the mabinogoin castle quest spent like 2h trying to find everything couldnt find the robe and dear god was it hard finding the place to listen in

plockoz

Oct 20, 2017
is the full version 7 out yet or is it still the buggy beta ?
the worse bug on my end is after cut scenes sometimes it doesnt let me jump and i have to reload and you cant save or sleep so i end up having to replay it also when it happens it bugs the inventory and i cant drop items or move them lighting glitches when i cant see anything or everything is blinding like the beach quest. it would be nice if it told us what quest is stopping us from sleeping or resting or saving i have to go down the list sometimes. all of the beta quest are ether bugged or aren't finished and dont say coming soon, im pretty sure the main quest this thing of ours bugged out on me because it says completed but it show i didnt finish the end day because i cant.

Last edited:

bluewitchgames

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2023
Next update is teacher stories. Um exactly how many teachers=females was there again? I believe we had french, computer, art... and the football teacher=unfinished perhaps that will change..? After that we get Eve's and the Main story to completion. and the stats.. And next year, it will be Roxxy, Mia, erik, 1 then its Aqua and Consuela story. And from there town minor... 2=4th month next year So all in all... were looking for around summer 6-7th month and rhonda will probably get added etc...

That is if every 2 months we get 3 stuff per 2 month*
check his website and you'll see what i mean...

So my guess before patreon drop seems to be quite correct damn can i see the future?..
I think you may perhaps be thinking of a different game!

is the full version 7 out yet or is it still the buggy beta ?
Only posted a small hotfix to the patreon with a couple of things like item turn-ins etc. I'm doing an overhaul of all the art tho, so the final version is probably ready in 5-7 days and will be uploaded to here!

did the train weights quest ever get fixed? im up to the Halloween event been trying to get it to work with different weights i found but nothing, now the option is completely gone from her i still have the quest. the blasting rod aswell seems to be a glitch with items in inventory not registering
Yup, been fixed!

the worse bug on my end is after cut scenes sometimes it doesnt let me jump and i have to reload and you cant save or sleep so i end up having to replay it also when it happens it bugs the inventory and i cant drop items or move them lighting glitches when i cant see anything or everything is blinding like the beach quest. it would be nice if it told us what quest is stopping us from sleeping or resting or saving i have to go down the list sometimes. all of the beta quest are ether bugged or aren't finished and dont say coming soon, im pretty sure the main quest this thing of ours bugged out on me because it says completed but it show i didnt finish the end day because i cant.
The beta quests should work, with the exception of some of the Halloween stuff which was temporarily taken out while I'm updating it. This version was never supposed to be shipped to the public, so I do apologise, but there will be a way to replay it soon!

Reactions: plockoz

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
I think you may perhaps be thinking of a different game!

Only posted a small hotfix to the patreon with a couple of things like item turn-ins etc. I'm doing an overhaul of all the art tho, so the final version is probably ready in 5-7 days and will be uploaded to here!

Yup, been fixed!

The beta quests should work, with the exception of some of the Halloween stuff which was temporarily taken out while I'm updating it. This version was never supposed to be shipped to the public, so I do apologise, but there will be a way to replay it soon!

lol somehow STS comment was posted her instead... X)

zerosugar

Apr 23, 2018
Really looking forward to the Yule Ball release so I can subscribe as a patreon and use the codes. Hope most bugs are fixed by then. I think what would make the game less stale are minor elements like hidden pictures with random CG, but the overall vibe of the game is great imo.

• Red Heart
Reactions: bluewitchgames

plockoz

Oct 20, 2017
i downloaded the new build but it still doesnt work for me i cant give her the weights i have the ones from the physical training floor and the one from the abandon corridor guy i even tried an older save still says i dont have it in inventory

bluewitchgames

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2023
i downloaded the new build but it still doesnt work for me i cant give her the weights i have the ones from the physical training floor and the one from the abandon corridor guy i even tried an older save still says i dont have it in inventory
Which build? Try fQE,Training Weights,1 and see if it works now!

lol somehow STS comment was posted her instead... X)
Lmao all good

ottomanfemboy

Aug 30, 2020
Some quick fixes the game needs:
A shortcut key for the map, and maybe for other things too
Player location and quest target in the map
Something to hint which NPC's and objects are interactable
Lighting outdoors is very bright
Option to fast travel would be nice

Very nice game for the stage it is in. Hopefully it would be successful.

ital

Jan 26, 2019
I think there were cheat codes, but I can't find them
Patreon code doesn't work for quests marked beta?

Last edited:

bluewitchgames

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2023
I think there were cheat codes, but I can't find them
Patreon code doesn't work for quests marked beta?
Was changed!

Some quick fixes the game needs:
A shortcut key for the map, and maybe for other things too
Player location and quest target in the map
Something to hint which NPC's and objects are interactable
Lighting outdoors is very bright
Option to fast travel would be nice

Very nice game for the stage it is in. Hopefully it would be successful.
Thanks a lot for the words! It's appreciated! Shortcut, current location, quest location on map etc, is at least coming in the final public release here shortly!

LordDeadass

Aug 3, 2020
So how can i actually manage to enter console commands or patreon code? i keep pressing enter and it closes the console/code window? am i doing it wrong or missing somthing?

nimd.at

Sep 24, 2022
So how can i actually manage to enter console commands or patreon code? i keep pressing enter and it closes the console/code window? am i doing it wrong or missing somthing?
if memory serves you just choose appropriate option from the menu, enter the code, press enter and that's it - at least for money/reputation/points it worked for me - but I have not tried current version though

2.90 star(s) 31 Votes