2.90 star(s) 31 Votes

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Guys. Seriously just wait for the actual release. You will all just get frustrated by the bugs. Even the dev says it's not a viable release.
What can I say, I appreciate a fast uploader.
Sometimes you'll get stuff that's not meant for public consumption but at least you have the choice to try your luck or wait for a stable release.

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
How we suppose to know if it's bugged version or not?
And why in the hell we need to inform devs about leaks on the fucking pirate site?
Anyway I updated links with a test version and removed bs from the OP.

bluewitchgames

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2023
How we suppose to know if it's bugged version or not?
And why in the hell we need to inform devs about leaks on the fucking pirate site?
Anyway I updated links with a test version and removed bs from the OP.
>How we suppose to know if it's bugged version or not?
I'll assume that given the guy had access to the Mega link and Patreon code, he also had access to the devlog that came with it, and which did sort of explain that the build wasn't entirely ready. Unless he extracted it without it, in which case, fair. Obviously he is not under any obligation and I was only asking in the first place

>And why in the hell we need to inform devs about leaks on the fucking pirate site?
Who said that you did? Could you point out the post to me?

>Anyway I updated links with a test version and
Ty for doing the work!

>and removed bs from the OP
Which bs? I didn't take down any links or remove any code; I just provided context and a disclaimer that the build isn't entirely ready + a link to a quick hotfix build to the most immediate issues. I guess we can wrap back around to your first question of
>How we suppose to know if it's bugged version or not?
And I'm sure that you can now see that it's a pretty strange question when you yourself just removed the information about such

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
Which bs?
That a thread was promoted without a notice. There was a leak with a new version. We can't play every reported game just to check if it has a lot of bugs or not.

And I'm sure that you can now see that it's a pretty strange question when you yourself just removed the information about such
I leaved info about bugs literally above Patreon code.

bluewitchgames

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2023
That a thread was promoted without a notice. There was a leak with a new version. We can't play every reported game just to check if it has a lot of bugs or not.

I leaved info about bugs literally above Patreon code.
>That a thread was promoted without a notice. There was a leak with a new version. We can't play every reported game just to check if it has a lot of bugs or not.
No, of course you cannot play every game and I imagine the process before a bump is greenlit is pretty short. I *also* don't think anything that I said in the OP's notice in any way contradicts that. I was just providing context/an apology for the bugs and perhaps blogposting a little too much

>I leaved info about bugs literally above Patreon code.
Right, missed it lol. The image and !!!big notice!!! in the OP were there exactly because most people don't read the things in small but are much more likely to glance at an image with tits, but alright then

Last edited:

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Right, missed it lol. The image and !!!big notice!!! in the OP were there exactly because most people don't read the things in small but are much more likely to glance at an image with tits, but alright then
I wouldn't worry about that.
If there's one thing this forum is great at it's ignoring urgent warnings, no matter how big and obvious.

• Haha
Reactions: MrMax

bluewitchgames

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2023
I wouldn't worry about that.
If there's one thing this forum is great at it's ignoring urgent warnings, no matter how big and obvious.
Well there's a comfort in knowing I never stood a chance lol
Going to cautiously update the OP again with the image at least, but if that's not fine, and it's removed again, then fair

But yeah, realising that I've probably sounded a little too whiny in this thread, I just want to reiterate that I have absolutely no problem with the game's being posted here. Actually, I'm pretty grateful for the opportunity. I wasn't aware of this site before releasing the game, but it has proven to be the biggest source of traffic to it, and I've received a lot of decent input from people here (even more than on sites like itch, tbh). I'd of course rather people go to Patreon and support the project so that I can continue to do this or wait for when the new content eventually becomes freely available in the public release, but at the end of the day, it's a pirating site, and there's only so much I can do to combat it without resorting to something like internet access and server side verification of Patreon codes, and even then that's not completely failproof. Was just a little stressed + disappointed that I didn't get to post it myself because I had sort of been looking forward to it. Happened once before already, but back then, the guy was really nice about it and it was clearly just a misunderstanding. Anyway I'm yapping way too much now and I still got bugs to fix

bluewitchgames

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2023
dman man ! love it !
just a question, since i still have to try your game.
I didn't see animation tag, but are there animations or just cg's ?
Ty
Only CG for now. Early experimentation with some animation, and I'll finally dedicate more time to it once this release is out of the way. There's probably going to be another small, systems-heavy release coming after this one to round up the last things like it and things better 3d model animation, jiggle physics etc

Reactions: kiava

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Only CG for now. Early experimentation with some animation, and I'll finally dedicate more time to it once this release is out of the way. There's probably going to be another small, systems-heavy release coming after this one to round up the last things like it and things better 3d model animation, jiggle physics etc
hope you'll make them bc models are very good, take your time but try it man pls ! (y):ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart
Reactions: bluewitchgames

proutprout

May 17, 2017
Hello, I'm stuck in what seems to be called the "1st halloween event", if I'm wrong to sum it up there were several people in the dorms, some bunny girls and I talked to every people I could, including the people in the tower (sick music in the bedroom btw). Last dialogue I got was about May and Tom going to something they're invited to in the bathtower so I try to go out and go there to check if the following part was there but I couldn't find anything..

Any clue of what I should do? (I'm playing on 0.7_Hotfix and my quests go the following:

Blasting Rod - Never found the blue crafting component
Foreign Visit - "Return the following day" (but I can't access my bed)
Ghoul mischief - Nevered bothered to find the ghoul and at some point the game said the quest would be summarized to me so I didn't look into it
Merula's Task - "Complete other steps first and then find Merula again" (I know she's in the 2nd floor western building but can't interact with her so no idea what to do there, probably end the day but like I said I can't)
Priestly Matters - Didn't go rune hunting
Quiz Bowl Consiprancy - Didn't find the Slytherin lol
Shopping for May - I don't have the Curtnained Dress or something to see the last scene
The School Papers - "Wait for the next scoop and rebuild the newspaper's popularity"
Training Weights - "Return the weights to Hana" (Never got the option to do it once I actually had the weights in my inventory)
Visions - [Coming soon]

Thanks and love the game!

edit: here's a screenshot of my completed quests if that helps

• Red Heart
Reactions: bluewitchgames

bluewitchgames

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2023
Hello, I'm stuck in what seems to be called the "1st halloween event", if I'm wrong to sum it up there were several people in the dorms, some bunny girls and I talked to every people I could, including the people in the tower (sick music in the bedroom btw). Last dialogue I got was about May and Tom going to something they're invited to in the bathtower so I try to go out and go there to check if the following part was there but I couldn't find anything..

Any clue of what I should do? (I'm playing on 0.7_Hotfix and my quests go the following:

Blasting Rod - Never found the blue crafting component
Foreign Visit - "Return the following day" (but I can't access my bed)
Ghoul mischief - Nevered bothered to find the ghoul and at some point the game said the quest would be summarized to me so I didn't look into it
Merula's Task - "Complete other steps first and then find Merula again" (I know she's in the 2nd floor western building but can't interact with her so no idea what to do there, probably end the day but like I said I can't)
Priestly Matters - Didn't go rune hunting
Quiz Bowl Consiprancy - Didn't find the Slytherin lol
Shopping for May - I don't have the Curtnained Dress or something to see the last scene
The School Papers - "Wait for the next scoop and rebuild the newspaper's popularity"
Training Weights - "Return the weights to Hana" (Never got the option to do it once I actually had the weights in my inventory)
Visions - [Coming soon]

Thanks and love the game!

edit: here's a screenshot of my completed quests if that helps
Tbh pretty clever thinking to go searching for May and Tom elsewhere but yeah it's actually not where you're supposed to go, or at least you're not supposed to take the shortcut behind the painting to it. In the common room, towards the exit, you'll run into Hermione and that'll end the night!

And the Ghoul Quest was unfortunately interwoven with the main storyline at some point. It hadn't really occurred to me how many problems that'd of course lead to, but yeah, both Merula's Task and the further Halloween plot are dependent on it. For Quiz Bowl, it's a window on 2rd floor in Eastern Building! And thanks a lot man, it's appreciated!

Reactions: proutprout

UnitedRed

Mar 10, 2018
Cant progress with the defence against dark arts 2 quest because every quest is either beta only or ongoing or coming soon do we have to wait for a new update or what?

2.90 star(s) 31 Votes