3.00 star(s) 32 Votes

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
I think the map is too big for the purpose of the game, this fucks up the performance in general, i get that explore the castle can be nice, but we should have an option to set quest markers for all the quests, everyone's here just to see the sex scenes pretty much i dont want to memorize the layout of a huge fucking place for no reason.
And this update is completely fucked up as always, all stats are locked to 5 and even when i earn some points, cant increase them because there's a bug in the stat screen

Last edited:
Reactions: Jamsalad

Jhon1009

Sep 9, 2018
I have a question in this game, are all the sex scenes made with AI? that's a little sad.
I want to say that the dev has worked a lot in the 3D world so that he does not put sexual animations in 3D and after seeing what he is capable of creating, it is a real shame that all the scenes are with AI. I will also say that I really like AI art and it seems to me to be the most realistic if done well but nothing beats 3D animations, at least that's my opinion. Otherwise the game seems quite interesting to me, I'm going to try it.:sneaky:(y)

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
I have a question in this game, are all the sex scenes made with AI? that's a little sad.
I want to say that the dev has worked a lot in the 3D world so that he does not put sexual animations in 3D and after seeing what he is capable of creating, it is a real shame that all the scenes are with AI. I will also say that I really like AI art and it seems to me to be the most realistic if done well but nothing beats 3D animations, at least that's my opinion. Otherwise the game seems quite interesting to me, I'm going to try it.:sneaky:(y)
All art in the game is made with AI - always has been. Author is not an artist :)
That's what I'm wondering. First line of the change-log says this is the final version.
Final version of this release. With each release there are a bunch of versions (mainly due to bugfixing)

Jhon1009

Sep 9, 2018
All art in the game is made with AI - always has been. Author is not an artist :)

Final version of this release. With each release there are a bunch of versions (mainly due to bugfixing)
Well, but the 3D world, I think it has and that's harder to do than pasting 4 AI images on the screen. That's why I say that if you have the ability to create an entire world in 3D, it won't cost you much to make the lewd animations.
By the way I'm sorry if something is not understood but English is not my native language:ROFLMAO:

bluewitchgames

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2023
Wizard School Exchange Student 0.7 (Patreon) 2024-05-26
Patreon code: mtr_five_003

P.S. Plz don't ping me in case of possible dead links coz it's working on moment of posting and I have no ability/intention to reupload in case of files deletion by game developer. Also I didn't tested this release so use it on own risk.
Why man. I really don't care in the end if you post Patreon stuff, but could you at least wait till it's ready? This build is a buggy mess, and it'll play like a buggy mess.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Why man. I really don't care in the end if you post Patreon stuff, but could you at least wait till it's ready? This build is a buggy mess, and it'll play like a buggy mess.
Answer is easy, don't release "buggy mess" and test it better then u'll don't need to ask me why :).

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Maybe... err... don't upload buggy messes to your patreon then?
At least this way you'll get a maximum of bug reports, even though there'll be a lot of bitching included.

bluewitchgames

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2023
Answer is easy, don't release "buggy mess" and test it better then u'll don't need to ask me why :).
It's a Patreon post, closed to Patreons, specifically released as a still-in-development release. It should be pretty easy to tell at a quick glance that the thread here gets actively bumped whenever a full, new release is actually ready :(

bluewitchgames

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2023
Something along the lines of that is already in the works and there'll be an update on it soon!

I think the map is too big for the purpose of the game, this fucks up the performance in general, i get that explore the castle can be nice, but we should have an option to set quest markers for all the quests, everyone's here just to see the sex scenes pretty much i dont want to memorize the layout of a huge fucking place for no reason.
And this update is completely fucked up as always, all stats are locked to 5 and even when i earn some points, cant increase them because there's a bug in the stat screen
The build wasn't supposed to be posted, but yeah, getting a fix up for it now. It's just a visual bug. Your stats are still saved

Is there a Mac Version released soon ? I saw on March but didn't see anything come up
Will have a Mac build asap

bluewitchgames

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2023
Having another look at the game after a couple of months. It's cool that there's actual work going on here, it's immediately obvious that you've been changing and improving parts of the game. Unfortunately the game broke for me midway to the first class, so I can't much feedback on the new content.
  • Default third person movement is a bit janky, but massively improved over what you had last time I played it. However going up stairs was frequently very difficult (a bit of a problem since there are so many stair cases on your map).
  • After about half an hour the game started to make me quite nauseous. I don't usually have issues with motion sickness so I can't really pinpoint what caused it. Has any one else had this issue?
  • Changing to the top down movement caused the player character to fall through the world. When I fell past the boundary of the game map I was just reset to a position where I would begin falling through the world again straight away.
  • Changing back to the third person movement eventually teleported the player character to a random location in the castle and froze them in place unable to move anywhere, this is where the game broke for me.
Aside from that most of my issues with the game from the last time I played it are still there, but I'm pleased at least some of them are clearly being looked at.
Thanks for the thought-out post! Stressing a hotfix to this build because someone posted it ahead of time, but I'll reply with some thoughts on that later! Cheers man

Also, sorry to have been neglecting this thread a bit in general

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
WizardSchoolExchangeStudent-0.7Hotfix
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
Having another look at the game after a couple of months. It's cool that there's actual work going on here, it's immediately obvious that you've been changing and improving parts of the game. Unfortunately the game broke for me midway to the first class, so I can't much feedback on the new content.
  • Default third person movement is a bit janky, but massively improved over what you had last time I played it. However going up stairs was frequently very difficult (a bit of a problem since there are so many stair cases on your map).
  • After about half an hour the game started to make me quite nauseous. I don't usually have issues with motion sickness so I can't really pinpoint what caused it. Has any one else had this issue?
  • Changing to the top down movement caused the player character to fall through the world. When I fell past the boundary of the game map I was just reset to a position where I would begin falling through the world again straight away.
  • Changing back to the third person movement eventually teleported the player character to a random location in the castle and froze them in place unable to move anywhere, this is where the game broke for me.
Aside from that most of my issues with the game from the last time I played it are still there, but I'm pleased at least some of them are clearly being looked at.
I made it about 10 minutes in (after running into the same Settings blackscreens multiple times) before starting to get a touch queasy; the camera feels 'weightless' and 'whippy', resulting in the camera twitching everywhere instead of smoothly moving in use. It didn't help that you have to go through so many rooms and screens between 'events' (the clunkiness of the dialog is a discussion for another thread).

I'm a packrat, but this got the boot.

Reactions: nyqz

bluewitchgames

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2023
A new build with the stats fixed is uploading (slowly) atm. Mega been taken down for now but will be put up again in a second. Still, I really, really do recommend that people wait

bluewitchgames

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2023
I made it about 10 minutes in (after running into the same Settings blackscreens multiple times) before starting to get a touch queasy; the camera feels 'weightless' and 'whippy', resulting in the camera twitching everywhere instead of smoothly moving in use. It didn't help that you have to go through so many rooms and screens between 'events' (the clunkiness of the dialog is a discussion for another thread).

I'm a packrat, but this got the boot.
Yeah, motion sickness has been reported before. I personally don't appear to get it, which makes it somewhat difficult to test, but just want to put it out there that I'm working towards a solution and seeing if there's something with the camera's tracking that might causing this for some players. I'll reintroduce the 2.5D controller soon too, probably. Also, always open to hear pointers on the writing. Some of the early dialogue is probably somewhat unnatural and exposition heavy in parts, but I haven't looked at it in forever

3.00 star(s) 32 Votes