3.00 star(s) 32 Votes

Ligurrrrr

May 22, 2024
Hello everyone! Need a help guys, what am I supposed to do at this moment, can't go up by the stairs cuz at some point I fall through it (pointed out the location on the screenshot). Thanks in advance!

Fucktor

May 20, 2023
Can anybody tell me how exactly do I use codes? When I enter them into console and press Enter they don't seem to do anything.

bluewitchgames

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2023
Any news on new version ?
A COMPLETE art overhaul is coming. About 350 images to get done so it took a bit of time, but it's almost there!

Can anybody tell me how exactly do I use codes? When I enter them into console and press Enter they don't seem to do anything.
They get changed from time to time

Hello everyone! Need a help guys, what am I supposed to do at this moment, can't go up by the stairs cuz at some point I fall through it (pointed out the location on the screenshot). Thanks in advance!
You just need to talk to the 2 guys there at the bottom of the stairs, and then return to Fabian (who looks like the character he is polyjuiced into, not himself)

Argrond

Mar 21, 2019
So, is it a complete fixed 0.7 already, or the fix is still coming at some point for this build?

zerosugar

Apr 23, 2018
A COMPLETE art overhaul is coming. About 350 images to get done so it took a bit of time, but it's almost there!

They get changed from time to time

You just need to talk to the 2 guys there at the bottom of the stairs, and then return to Fabian (who looks like the character he is polyjuiced into, not himself)
Just out of curiosity: why is the overhaul required?

bluewitchgames

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2023
Just out of curiosity: why is the overhaul required?
Some of the arts, especially those in the early stages of the game, are very outdated at this point. It had to be done sooner or later. The cohesion was also a little off in some places. Everything should hopefully be a lot more consistent now stylistically, but ofc with variety in faces etc

Dec 20, 2018
Is the money system fully overhauled with the next update? Fooling around with the current version until the new update drops, but I'm having issues with selling/galleon conversions. Trying to buy Hermione's bikini with like 190 galleons worth of trade certificates that I can't sell to anyone.

Dec 20, 2018
Any chance we could get an update on when to expect the bug-free update? I saw something about July 1st, but it wasn't from the dev. Not to stress you or press the question, but I REALLY REALLY want to play this game and the current build is just... not allowing that. I swear to the gods I will get past the beach part at some point.

Lackofaname

Jul 13, 2022
Any chance we could get an update on when to expect the bug-free update? I saw something about July 1st, but it wasn't from the dev. Not to stress you or press the question, but I REALLY REALLY want to play this game and the current build is just... not allowing that. I swear to the gods I will get past the beach part at some point.
Hahaha I understand your pain, the game looks so promising but it's almost impossible to play, sadly I doubt there'd ever be a bug free update of this game.. :(

bluewitchgames

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2023
Is the money system fully overhauled with the next update? Fooling around with the current version until the new update drops, but I'm having issues with selling/galleon conversions. Trying to buy Hermione's bikini with like 190 galleons worth of trade certificates that I can't sell to anyone.
Yup, should be cleaned up now. Getting the last of chests too. On the current build, the only thing that will require the old galleons should be Hermione's bikini. For anything else, it's the new galleons (the ones you can convert to). To sell the certificates, you just take them to a vendor

Hahaha I understand your pain, the game looks so promising but it's almost impossible to play, sadly I doubt there'd ever be a bug free update of this game.. :(
Every new release will have a couple of bugs related to its new features (as well as the earlier scripts that those features might have broken), yup. It can't really be avoided, but I try to get to them as fast as I can. Most of the old bugs should be fixed now, though!

The bug where you at times get stuck in the falling state and are prevented from jumping should be fixed now, and with that, the beach should hopefully be doable hahah. And again, thanks a lot for the word man. On the release, I'm going to put it in a separate post below!

bluewitchgames

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2023
I've touched on this a little more in the pinned post on patreon and on the discord, but I was very unhappy with the way the art overhaul came out in the end, so while I'll make it available as a big zip, it's not going into the game, and will have to be redone yet again. Very regretful it has to be this way, and the patreons will be refunded for the month. Just grew to really dislike the semi-realistic look. Still experimenting with the new style, but I'm honing in on something that's far more enjoyable to work with, and hopefully far more enjoyable to look at. Posting early examples below. Because I don't want there to be too much of a break without a story content release, this art overhaul will have to be done alongside the coming Hogsmeade release (and possibly will extend into the release AFTER it). However, I do want the first couple of days to be populated with pieces in the new style, so the public release and Halloween update is delayed by a few days, possibly a week

Last edited:

DJ M E S S

Feb 25, 2019
I touch on this a little more in the pinned post on patreon and on the discord, but I was very unhappy with the way the art overhaul came out in the end, so while I'll make it available as a big zip, it's not going into the game, and will have to be redone yet again. Very regretful it has to be this way, and the patreons will be refunded for the month. Just grew to really dislike the semi-realistic look. Still experimenting with the new style, but I'm honing in on something that's far more enjoyable to work with, and hopefully far more enjoyable to look at. Posting early examples below. Because I don't want there to be too much of a break without a story content release, this art overhaul will have to be done alongside the coming Hogsmeade release (and possibly will extend into the release AFTER it). However, I do want the first couple of days to be populated with pieces in the new style, so the public release and Halloween update is delayed by a few days, possibly a week
Oh! I really like this style of pics below
and another of it , i really want the scene that Hermione can get fucked like Hana ♥

Dec 20, 2018
I like the new art presented, and I fully understand wanting to take a backstep to perfect your pet project, but any ballpark idea on when the next official update can be expected? No stress, I don't wanna rush you, but I really like the game and wanna play/ try and get further in it, but wanna wait until the next big update is out before trying again. Just shooting for a ballpark to be excited for.

3.00 star(s) 32 Votes