2.90 star(s) 31 Votes

Smevven

Aug 8, 2020
Can I get some command prompt for spawning the boys so I can go to the lake for the swimwear quest?
I can't wait until night to finish the other quests at the chair and the boys aren't inside!

ital

Jan 26, 2019
There are many places in the game where the character moves with difficulty, in some places he is thrown into the air, in some places, for example, stairs at the beginning of the game, it’s a whole challenge for you to climb them, you have to jump, it’s easier and faster, the stairs need to be made smaller, and the floor should not be crooked.

bluewitchgames

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2023
Can I get some command prompt for spawning the boys so I can go to the lake for the swimwear quest?
I can't wait until night to finish the other quests at the chair and the boys aren't inside!
What stage are you on/what's the last quest that you did? Did you do the Friday party?

ital

Jan 26, 2019
I just made a big mistake, my character was running without a button, but I pressed this button and now he walks again, to run you have to constantly hold down the button, which makes your finger tired, why couldn’t it be possible to make the character always run, walking in this the game doesn't need it

Smevven

Aug 8, 2020
What stage are you on/what's the last quest that you did? Did you do the Friday party?
I have a memory of doing it in the 6.0 version or whatever the previous version was and it's not in my quest log so I assume so. I have bought the swimsuit.

Last edited:

Raknor

May 12, 2019
The unstuck has been moved from P and to the Help menu! Just press the button there! Also, you should be able to jump. If it is bugged, saving and reloading will reset all controls
So, I went back to my saved file that I have with me falling. I pull up the Help menu and see the part about clicking the "Unstuck" button. But, it does nothing. It doesn't highlight when I put the cursor over it and when I try to click on it, it does nothing. Any other help on getting me unstuck or do I have to start the game all over again??

bluewitchgames

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2023
There are many places in the game where the character moves with difficulty, in some places he is thrown into the air, in some places, for example, stairs at the beginning of the game, it’s a whole challenge for you to climb them, you have to jump, it’s easier and faster, the stairs need to be made smaller, and the floor should not be crooked.
Yes, steepness = more friction and slower movement speed

bluewitchgames

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2023
So, I went back to my saved file that I have with me falling. I pull up the Help menu and see the part about clicking the "Unstuck" button. But, it does nothing. It doesn't highlight when I put the cursor over it and when I try to click on it, it does nothing. Any other help on getting me unstuck or do I have to start the game all over again??
Yeah I forgot to set it to set timescale back to 1. After pressing unstuck, and the screen goes black/to loading, press enter and enter again, and you should be good

Raknor

May 12, 2019
Yeah I forgot to set it to set timescale back to 1. After pressing unstuck, and the screen goes black/to loading, press enter and enter again, and you should be good
Ok, I was just coming back here to remove the post, but since you responded so quickly, I just went back two screens (getting out of the menus) and it had me back in a courtyard. Not sure which one, but I got back to one of the. Thank you for your help.

• Red Heart
Reactions: bluewitchgames

bluewitchgames

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2023
Ok, I was just coming back here to remove the post, but since you responded so quickly, I just went back two screens (getting out of the menus) and it had me back in a courtyard. Not sure which one, but I got back to one of the. Thank you for your help.
You are welcome man! And it'll be the eastern courtyard that you ended up in / the one near charms class!

bluewitchgames

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2023
Hey y'all! How can i change my name when i'm at the wardrobe in my dorm? It seems like it may be a bit bugged or maybe i'm just kinda dumb
Yup, it's bugged. A fix for the namechange and the problem with the timescale from unstuck will be fixed asap tomorrow!

ital

Jan 26, 2019
I can’t find her, I’ve been running for about an hour, every corner, every door, every character, I don’t understand how to find her, the map doesn’t help, it’s a whole labyrinth

bluewitchgames

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2023
I can’t find her, I’ve been running for about an hour, every corner, every door, every character, I don’t understand how to find her, the map doesn’t help, it’s a whole labyrinth
In the Grand Staircase room, you can "wait" at one of the ledges for a staircase, which will take you up to the Ravenclaw dorms. If you open your maybe, you can see that it is located at the top of the tower

Raknor

May 12, 2019
I see a couple of places in the thread about pressing "i" to get the console screen up. All I get when I press that is the inventory box. Am I missing something?

ital

Jan 26, 2019
In the Grand Staircase room, you can "wait" at one of the ledges for a staircase, which will take you up to the Ravenclaw dorms. If you open your maybe, you can see that it is located at the top of the tower
Are there moving platforms in the game? or is this some kind of teleport?

2.90 star(s) 31 Votes