Khaz_

Jun 1, 2017
Had potential but sadly there are only 2 cgs per scene and only 13 scenes. MTL is not even that horrible but it's still MTL. Shame because we don't get that many games with legal lolis :(

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
POSSIBILY MTL

Game MIGHT work.

So does the game work and if people can get past the crash, how is the translation? LOL

• Haha
Reactions: Sarica

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Looks like MTL is awful from that example.. when meatbar is pulled out.. No thanks I'll avoid fake English gibberish.

Mar 1, 2019
I am also getting this even tried downloading and went into systems to search but can't figure it out if someone has something
There's only two things I can think of that's causing your problems.

1. You're trying to play in fullscreen and you're using a screen resolution that isn't 1920x1080 so you're getting the fullscreen error.

2. You don't have the proper RPGM Runtime Package (RTP) installed for this game. If you haven't downloaded any of them and you intend on playing a lot of these kinds of RPGs, you're going to want to download all the RPGM Runtime Packages to avoid this happening in the future. For Reference, this game requires you to have RPG Maker VX Ace RTP (Runtime Package) installed in order to play.

Edit: On a side note, the Runtime Packages are free to install, they're essentially a base framework to make RPG games like this smaller in file size as you have the base framework installed locally.

Edit 2: Here's a link to obtain the RTP's for installation:

Last edited:

Aebyss

Aug 20, 2020
There is also something wrong with the BGM file, it keeps crashing the file explore for me, anyone else got that problem too?

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
There's only two things I can think of that's causing your problems.

1. You're trying to play in fullscreen and you're using a screen resolution that isn't 1920x1080 so you're getting the fullscreen error.
That fixed my problem, thanks!

But damn, a 2021 game that forces you to run on full hd, almost no one plays on full hd these days.

Reactions: rKnight
Mar 1, 2019
There is also something wrong with the BGM file, it keeps crashing the file explore for me, anyone else got that problem too?
Assuming you're using WinRAR to open .rar files, you need to set WinRAR to read Japanese Encoding as some of the file names are in Japanese and without setting WinRAR to Japanese Encoding you'll end up with corrupted file names. Here's the steps in order to do that:

Step 1: Open up a WinRAR window.
Step 2: Click on the Options Tab
Step 3: Mouse over the section called "Name Encoding >"
Step 4: Click on the selection "932 (ANSI/OEM - Japanese Shift-JIS)"
Step 5: Close the window and reopen the file. Just re-extract the file again to get the files with the proper Japanese text back, as well as repair any other files that were corrupted due to extracting the folder without Japanese Encoding.

Reactions: adrian76
Mar 1, 2019
That fixed my problem, thanks!

But damn, a 2021 game that forces you to run on full hd, almost no one plays on full hd these days.
Game actually came out in 2019, but yeah. Plus it doesn't help that most RPGM VX Ace games don't support fullscreen mode in the first place, you have to get a mod script in order to actually get it to work and it looks like crap anyway since the art is usually 800x600 or smaller in some cases.

Reactions: Goblin Slayer

killer54123

May 13, 2018
Yo guys I have 1920x1080 resolution and game still crash after battle win with Window_Base. What can i do to solve this error?

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
Yo guys I have 1920x1080 resolution and game still crash after battle win with Window_Base. What can i do to solve this error?
The 1080p crash is just at the very start of the game (when you open the .exe), your crash may have something to do with the scripts, many times the translation messes up something, but most likely it will get a fix in a day or 2.

Mar 1, 2019
The 1080p crash is just at the very start of the game (when you open the .exe), your crash may have something to do with the scripts, many times the translation messes up something, but most likely it will get a fix in a day or 2.

It could also be due to not having extracted the game folder with WinRAR set in Japanese Encoding, as the game does have some file names (and probably some programming) still in Japanese, so you end up with corrupted files.

A guide for setting WinRAR to extract in Japanese Encoding can be found Here. (Or you can go up 5 posts from here)

fggtking

Jun 13, 2018
For those getting the full screen error,
1633853256924.png
Make sure your monitor resolution is 1920x1080 or below. This is due to custom window size written the the script of the game and it is hard coded for only a max res of 1080p. you can go fullscreen by pressing F5 actually (although there will be a very slight stretch in the image vertically if you are using a standard 16:9 monitor) for this particular game, pressing Alt + Enter WILL NOT GO FULLSCREEN anyway.

Seems like there is quite a few rpgm vx ace games which uses custom resolution this past few uploads on this site, Honestly not sure why the creator made the CG in such a weird resolution and aspect ratio...
Rpgm MV would not have all this issues as it has adaptive scaling and built in custom resolution support though.

Reactions: LGCMKq1

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Maybe your not suppose to win? That's usually the theme for many of these female protagonist games.
I thought it was either win and your game crashes or lose and you have to retry. In other words you can’t proceed.

haven’t tried it though. Not confident in the talks of MTL.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote