Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
I tried that patch and it doesn't work
Is there a working patch for the 'No victory' thing?

This patch actually did work for me. have to replaces the entire script folder:

No guaranty, but I was getting the nil problem after the first attack, and of course this lead to CTD.

May be other problems but this minor fix i did in the Scripts.rvdata2 seems to have allowed me to get past that crash on first fight.

There may be other problems anyway if wish to try it extract this zip of mine, and place the file in your " Main game data folder." allowing it to overwrite your Scripts.rvdata2. ( Back up you Scripts.rvdata2 first to be safe and if does not work you can put it back.)

This was a spacing problem on a variable where they had /// G and it should have been ///G or that is what I found.

If someone else has already fixed this ignore my post. I just did not find where anyone had when searched the thread.

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
Wizardess

what, can we have proper translation like: WITCH?
wait, actually the term Wizardess exists?
Sorceress would probably be closer. There again quite a few games use things like knightess, which does not exist either, it would be Dame, or Knight, and yes that could cause all sorts of amusement when people are expecting a male knight to appear and they get a woman.

AirmailEye1

Jul 4, 2022
hey me after the first battle the game gives me a problem how can I solve it: the game closes automatically by itself both if you win and if you lose how can I solve it?

Mephistopoles

Nov 24, 2019
No guaranty, but I was getting the nil problem after the first attack, and of course this lead to CTD.

May be other problems but this minor fix i did in the Scripts.rvdata2 seems to have allowed me to get past that crash on first fight.

There may be other problems anyway if wish to try it extract this zip of mine, and place the file in your " Main game data folder." allowing it to overwrite your Scripts.rvdata2. ( Back up you Scripts.rvdata2 first to be safe and if does not work you can put it back.)

This was a spacing problem on a variable where they had /// G and it should have been ///G or that is what I found.

If someone else has already fixed this ignore my post. I just did not find where anyone had when searched the thread.
even after all this time your fix is needed to play this game. thanks for that!

Reactions: taglag

Bolt237

Apr 24, 2020
Notable exclusion from gallery (can't even call it a scene, it's just two CGs with no text)

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote