fggtking

Jun 13, 2018
No guaranty, but I was getting the nil problem after the first attack, and of course this lead to CTD.

May be other problems but this minor fix i did in the Scripts.rvdata2 seems to have allowed me to get past that crash on first fight.

There may be other problems anyway if wish to try it extract this zip of mine, and place the file in your " Main game data folder." allowing it to overwrite your Scripts.rvdata2. ( Back up you Scripts.rvdata2 first to be safe and if does not work you can put it back.)

This was a spacing problem on a variable where they had /// G and it should have been ///G or that is what I found.

If someone else has already fixed this ignore my post. I just did not find where anyone had when searched the thread.
Wonderful. can confirm that fixed the Base_Window error after combat (y)

Hirav

Jan 21, 2020
Hello, i am new here. I have got error called
"Scifpt 'Windows_Base' line 308: NoMethodError occurred.
undefined method 'upcase' for nil:NilClass"
Edit: nvm, i see someone asked already.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't a wizardress is just a witch?
No? Dumbshit Disney stereotypes aside "witch" is gender-neutral, and quite contrary to the ignorant commonplace a very substantial portion of people historically persecuted or regarded as such were male.

Not to mention that in general usage a "witch" was basically your rando rural wiseman/woman or soothsayer (when not just anyone consorting with evil spirits or suchlike) while a "wizard" tended to be more high-class and "academic" - the type who might well be enjoying the patronage of someone high and mighty (court wizards were a real thing) and quite possibly upper class themselves, probably prone to writing and collecting doorstopper grimoires of magic and demonology etc. (Reminder that books were *expensive* before wood-pulp paper became a thing.)

"Sorcerer" tended to be more generic and covered the whole range between those.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
many many bugs in this version thank the translate.
lose the fight endless loop.

Tagurooooo

Mar 7, 2019
No guaranty, but I was getting the nil problem after the first attack, and of course this lead to CTD.

May be other problems but this minor fix i did in the Scripts.rvdata2 seems to have allowed me to get past that crash on first fight.

There may be other problems anyway if wish to try it extract this zip of mine, and place the file in your " Main game data folder." allowing it to overwrite your Scripts.rvdata2. ( Back up you Scripts.rvdata2 first to be safe and if does not work you can put it back.)

This was a spacing problem on a variable where they had /// G and it should have been ///G or that is what I found.

If someone else has already fixed this ignore my post. I just did not find where anyone had when searched the thread.
yeap this fixed it! Thanks!

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
perfect girl as MC shame about the Jungle above the pussy that's a shame
whould have bin cool to give us the option for jungle on the pussy or ether trimmed or natural bald aka no hair on it

Azusa

Mar 4, 2018

If I click on the file, I get to a new page with weird signs.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Darathos

Mar 19, 2020

This worked for me. Thank you for the help.

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
I think OP needs to update the top page with a patch. It's MTL, the game softlock and crashes not to mention frame drops. Possibly MTL is MTL.

Andragon

Mar 9, 2019
I have several games that use all the different versions of RPGM and they all allow a certain key combo to make the window full screen so that I am no longer looking at a bunch of dots. But this game doesn't seem to have full screen options and I can't play it. So I had to shut this one down the moment I launched it and find a new game. Of course, that wouldn't be a translator's fault, but still something I wanted to share with others that this is a problem.

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
I apologize. have you already solved this problem with this game?
OOF was a while ago. Dont recall. Don't think I did. Checked through my rpgm folder and dont have it so either I said fuck it or even if I got past that part the game was so shit I deleted it. Sorry to say can't help ya

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote