Mar 1, 2019
Yeah, I just ran the game and I'm also getting the Base_Window error upon battle win and I know for a fact none of my game files are corrupted. That tells me the person who did the MTL work broke something trying to translate the game. Only thing that can be done is wait for a patch to fix the broken files.

Reactions: KarylSummer

Fine

Mar 10, 2018
Yep same here - Did everything as suggested with Encryption and still getting crashes - such a shame - this game is amazing themewise

Bokomoko

Dec 30, 2018
Looks great but sadly I don't exactly like loli action.

If only the MC were the blue-haired woman in the first picture, then I'd absolutely dig it!
This is aint a Loli. Just a flat chested women. Loli look like children and you'll know its loli trash

• Angry
Reactions: TexOperator

Zerkroz

Oct 25, 2019
There's only two things I can think of that's causing your problems.

1. You're trying to play in fullscreen and you're using a screen resolution that isn't 1920x1080 so you're getting the fullscreen error.

YES.
but not in fullscreen i just lunch the game

Mar 1, 2019
Guys, my anti-virus tells there is MalwareGen in zip... Is it normal?
You're getting a false positive. My AV (McAfee) is usually pretty anal about flagging and deleting stuff it even remote thinks might be malware and it didn't go off at either having the RAR file downloaded nor any of the files after extraction.

Also, it should be a .rar file and not a .zip file.

Reactions: John Ress

AlayaScyra

Nov 20, 2019
For those getting the full screen error,
View attachment 1445526
Make sure your monitor resolution is 1920x1080 or below. This is due to custom window size written the the script of the game and it is hard coded for only a max res of 1080p. you can go fullscreen by pressing F5 actually (although there will be a very slight stretch in the image vertically if you are using a standard 16:9 monitor) for this particular game, pressing Alt + Enter WILL NOT GO FULLSCREEN anyway.

Seems like there is quite a few rpgm vx ace games which uses custom resolution this past few uploads on this site, Honestly not sure why the creator made the CG in such a weird resolution and aspect ratio...
Rpgm MV would not have all this issues as it has adaptive scaling and built in custom resolution support though.
So I did that, I also did the Japanese language encoding with Winrar, unfortunately nothing worked, I might come back to this if there is ever an update but as is, this is bugged.

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
Still can't get it to work right, even after all the recommended remedies. It's broken. Well, maybe not broken. I found a solution that seesms to work using the VX Ace game maker. Go into tools and click on script editor. From there, I deleted Virtual_Fullscreen completely. Then I went to Windows_Base and deleted the command on line 308. I got it to work right by doing this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ghostty

fggtking

Jun 13, 2018
Still can't get it to work right, even after all the recommended remedies. It's broken. Well, maybe not broken. I found a solution that seesms to work using the VX Ace game maker. Go into tools and click on script editor. From there, I deleted Virtual_Fullscreen completely. Then I went to Windows_Base and deleted the command on line 308. I got it to work right by doing this.
Unfortunately, most of us here do not have the VX Ace game maker (its not free after all).
Unless you are willing to share your script edited version of the game?
your just need to zip up the "data" folder and post it in the replies.

Last edited:
Reactions: ronan333 and errata

deltahalo241

Apr 11, 2018
So about how long is the game? The descrition says it's short but they don't really say much on the length aside from that

John Ress

May 31, 2018
You're getting a false positive. My AV (McAfee) is usually pretty anal about flagging and deleting stuff it even remote thinks might be malware and it didn't go off at either having the RAR file downloaded nor any of the files after extraction.

Also, it should be a .rar file and not a .zip file.
Thanks

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
No guaranty, but I was getting the nil problem after the first attack, and of course this lead to CTD.

May be other problems but this minor fix i did in the Scripts.rvdata2 seems to have allowed me to get past that crash on first fight.

There may be other problems anyway if wish to try it extract this zip of mine, and place the file in your " Main game data folder." allowing it to overwrite your Scripts.rvdata2. ( Back up you Scripts.rvdata2 first to be safe and if does not work you can put it back.)

This was a spacing problem on a variable where they had /// G and it should have been ///G or that is what I found.

If someone else has already fixed this ignore my post. I just did not find where anyone had when searched the thread.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote