Ren'Py Wolf Complex [v0.12.0] [RecentlyLuckyMan]

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes

yolaso

Oct 28, 2020
Is there a way to remove the preggo? i am locked in that ending now I don't want to do eveything again

palamito

Aug 28, 2019
That's why the scenes were missing, because the wrong patch was put on both itchio and this site, now it's fixed. You must have mistakenly put the one for version 0.7 onwards.

Egris

May 6, 2020
i have to change the name of the hotfix? when i put the version that is in aio it says version 0.6.1 in game

RecentlyLuckyMan

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2022
yes, is only in patreon.
Unlike other devs this one releases each new version on a different itch.io page so it makes it hard to keep track of.
I tried just updating one page as normal, but the itch.io mods just dont put my game on recents page, i dont know why, so the game lost a lot of vews if is not in recents page, thats because i publish a new page everytime, i will try to upload the actual page and see if they put me in recentes, but if not i will keep pubishing a new page as normal.

Reactions: ninjahotsprings

RecentlyLuckyMan

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2022
I tried just updating one page as normal, but the itch.io mods just dont put my game on recents page, i dont know why, so the game lost a lot of vews if is not in recents page, thats because i publish a new page everytime, i will try to udate the actual page the next month and see if they put me in recentes, but if not i will keep pubishing a new page as normal.

Noir Freya

Aug 28, 2021
Good morning
I redownloaded the game and the pach = 0.6.1 Vers.
before I had 0.6.3 !! what do I do ?!? I'm lost
But good god I love your game.. keep it up

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
Thanks for the update, unfortunately the Linux version still crashes on startup because gui/window_icon.png is massive. Resizing the image to something more reasonable fixes the problem.

RecentlyLuckyMan

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2022
Thanks for the update, unfortunately the Linux version still crashes on startup because gui/window_icon.png is massive. Resizing the image to something more reasonable fixes the problem.
wtf... i rezise the image, but is crazy that the game crashes in linux for that XD

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
wtf... i rezise the image, but is crazy that the game crashes in linux for that XD
It causes an X error (bad argument, I think). I presume the texture buffer is too big/wrong shape or some such. Unfortunately RenPy adds zero information to the error message (like what it was doing and/or a filename) which makes it nearly impossible for users to figure out why the game is crashing.

I've done some graphics programming so last time I knew what to look for but I still had to go through hundreds of images to find the one causing it because image size has little correlation to image dimensions nowadays.

Thanks for fixing the issue in next update!

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018

I think the game's creator should at least describe an outline of some kind of ending before moving on to a new game. He doesn't even have to code it, I just want some idea of how it should end for closure. Or just post the game dev files so others can finish it. Either way, I don't want the game to just stop with no ending. I need closure.

RecentlyLuckyMan

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2022

I think the game's creator should at least describe an outline of some kind of ending before moving on to a new game. He doesn't even have to code it, I just want some idea of how it should end for closure. Or just post the game dev files so others can finish it. Either way, I don't want the game to just stop with no ending. I need closure.
i dont said the game will have no ending XD, im not going to abandone the game or something, i just was asking what i should to do with the game, if maybe is better to give it a ending now, or make a second part or a second chapter etc...

But after clarify my ideas, i decide just to continue as normal, but deleting and reworking some things that bothers me...

But im going to finish the game, don't worry

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes