Ren'Py Wolf Complex [v0.12.0] [RecentlyLuckyMan]

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes

RecentlyLuckyMan

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2022
I'm liking most of the art and writing of this game. I haven't played a lot of games that focus on just the MC and one other character. Aside from generally seeing lots of bugs and untranslated lines and stuff, as a player I guess I'd say the most critical things to address are:

1. UI needs to be tightened up. Like a lot. The game is difficult to play and enjoy because simple things take way too many clicks. checking the bathroom or checking Margaret's door takes like TEN clicks. And if you peek it kicks you back to a knock? Its just weird and it feels like a slog. As I mentioned before the School environment is awful with too many places and too few things to do. The answer isn't to make less places, the answer is to remove the navigation buttons on screen and replace with just a dynamic list of what your current options are for the current time of day. The Radar upgrade that shows you where Margaret is *should not* require us to click through menus to find that information, it should should be shown in the base UI so I can see it without any clicks. Similarly using the radar to move margaret around shouldn't require going into the menu, it should be a dialogue option. But really there shouldn't be a restriction on moving her around the apartment.

2. Minigames and early lewds are slow and too clicky. The early lewds have that early-2000's flash game feel with the buttons and options and honestly this just doesn't work that well in renpy compared to having at most a few variations and different still renders + animation loops. There's also no option to speed them up while you wait for % to increase. It actually makes the early missionary and post-bath hj/bj just unfun and miserable. The fighting/training game is HUNDREDS of clicks per session and the best i could figure is you just turn autoskip and jam the fight button until it stops. This stuff is bad. The later scenes with animations and a "next" button work much better.

There are other issues and such but they are more minor compared to this. If you want to see how a lot of this type of local sandbox gameplay works well (with girl schedules in the house, moving them around via dialogue, different lewds or activities in different places), take a look at A House In the Rift.
i know all of this things, i want to change the ui, the school needs to much work, and i want to rework that old scenes that are ugly and dont work well

Reactions: Noir Freya

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017

What's new?

-Reworked first time event and added it to gallery.
-Reworked missionary scene (Sex friend relationship only for now)
-Added new sex scene: Fingering.
-Added couch cowgirl sex scene to gallery (I forgot to put that scene on the gallery XD)

-Reworked some old and ugly maggie sprites.
-Correted bugs and some translations.

P.S. Plz don't ping me in case of possible dead links coz it's working on moment of posting and I have no ability/intention to reupload in case of files deletion by game developer. Also I didn't tested this release so use it on own risk.

Reactions: Discoplayer1

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WolfComplex-0.12.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Wolf Complex [v0.12.0] [RecentlyLuckyMan]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -