Ren'Py Wolf Complex [v0.12.0] [RecentlyLuckyMan]

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
i dont said the game will have no ending XD, im not going to abandone the game or something, i just was asking what i should to do with the game, if maybe is better to give it a ending now, or make a second part or a second chapter etc...

But after clarify my ideas, i decide just to continue as normal, but deleting and reworking some things that bothers me...

But im going to finish the game, don't worry
Thanks for the reply, I appreciate that. (And I didn't mean to say closure twice in that paragraph.)

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Wolf Complex [v0.7.0] [RecentlyLuckyMan]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 277 MB

PC/MAC: - - - ANONFILES /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hurri33

Mar 18, 2019
Is there some sort of walkthrough? I started a new game cause my old saves had a glitch where Maggie doesn't appear in the living room even though she is supposed to be there and for some reason i can't progress further than giving her panties to the club guy.

RecentlyLuckyMan

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2022
Is there some sort of walkthrough? I started a new game cause my old saves had a glitch where Maggie doesn't appear in the living room even though she is supposed to be there and for some reason i can't progress further than giving her panties to the club guy.
there is a guide of the game, you can download it on itch.io

palamito

Aug 28, 2019
From what I understand, in the future you plan to change the mechanics of the game, since there are some parts that are not necessary (ex. during school), in my opinion, I think it is better to improve the school story, that too work... well there's still a lot of work before seeing the full game (if Patreon doesn't make a bastard yet). PS: Do you have anything else in mind besides this game?

RecentlyLuckyMan

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2022
From what I understand, in the future you plan to change the mechanics of the game, since there are some parts that are not necessary (ex. during school), in my opinion, I think it is better to improve the school story, that too work... well there's still a lot of work before seeing the full game (if Patreon doesn't make a bastard yet). PS: Do you have anything else in mind besides this game?
yes i already started a new project, but i dont released the demo yet, but im focusing on wolf complex so the other project is for the future

Reactions: palamito and Lerd0
3.10 star(s) 7 Votes