VN Flash Completed Wolf Girl With You [v1.0.0.6/Full Moon Edition DLC] [Seismic]

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Sazoji

Sep 30, 2018
There's progress on the Uncensored version?
yeh I've been trying out different deblur methods, lots are requiring me (re)making large datasets to fit different single image and video requirements
it's reaching the final part where the entire game has been at least partially uncensored in order to train the deblurring network

1616785061072.png

Last edited:

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
yeh I've been trying out different deblur methods, lots are requiring me (re)making large datasets to fit different single image and video requirements
it's reaching the final part where the entire game has been at least partially uncensored in order to train the deblurring network
so i wanted to ask if you are the dev will there be any new content and will the christmas part be added

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The developer probably wouldn't have to go to that much effort to uncensor their game. The Christmas episode is meant to be be already added to the , and there's the coming at some point...

If it still activates the same way the separate Christmas game with the modified swf will be easier to play.

animegeek240

Apr 3, 2018
The developer probably wouldn't have to go to that much effort to uncensor their game. The Christmas episode is meant to be be already added to the , and there's the coming at some point...

If it still activates the same way the separate Christmas game with the modified swf will be easier to play.
The censorship is tied directly to the video files itself. So it is a lot of effort to get it uncensored, unless like you said the dev does it. But since the dev is from Japan, their censorship laws forbid it and he could face jail time if he does.

Nullbot

Aug 27, 2018
Has anyone ever managed to actually save in this game? My saves never work, so I have never actually seen all the scenes. Closing the game and booting it up again causes me to lose all "progress".

Sazoji

Sep 30, 2018
Has anyone ever managed to actually save in this game? My saves never work, so I have never actually seen all the scenes. Closing the game and booting it up again causes me to lose all "progress".
click between the ears in the menu logo if saves never stick around

Reactions: Nullbot

Nullbot

Aug 27, 2018
Reactions: TheBlueKnight
4.60 star(s) 9 Votes