VN Flash Completed Wolf Girl With You [v1.0.0.6/Full Moon Edition DLC] [Seismic]

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

linkhunter

Dec 13, 2017
I got this game with Anon file but it won't work on Mac

Does it simply not have Mac support?
There are a SWF file someone shared here you just drop it into folder you'll probably have better luck with SWF than exe is for Windows you need SWF player for Mac. I'm not Mac user don't ask me for help lol

Aug 29, 2019
I think just from what I could get from the Twitter translations, I believe the base game is currently on sale and he was promoting it as such. Not 100% sure though I could be mistaken.

wellwellthenthen

Apr 7, 2021
Two ultimatums for the confusions above:
  1. The DLC has not been released yet.
  2. The DLC will not be uncensored.
Much of what I've seen in regards to the DLC is that it's very close to being released; Seismic's latest few Patreon posts reflect this. For example, his latest:
Last spurt (Patreon) - myuRanRan said:
Sorry for the lack of updates.

I had hoped to finish the last scene plus debugging at the beginning of October. However, it is proving to be more difficult than I expected. As mentioned above, I will not upload the production process to Patreon (at least not before completion), as I am planning to leave the last scene as a post-completion treat. So there is a good chance that there will be almost no updates in October. Sorry for the lack of updates.

Source:
I know I've been the one who's probably been the most annoying when saying it, but I'll keep saying it: we're almost there.
If anything, it might be time to look forward to Christmas again... but I have a feeling it'll likely be sometime in November. Don't quote me on that, though!

While we're at it,
Surprised this is still the incomplete copy, the current one on DLsite is 2.27GB. Can't seem to find it anywhere in it's complete form other then similar 1.5/1.6GB copies. Damn shame.
I wanted to bring this back up after a long time (long enough for the user to have had their account deleted, it seems). It has been confirmed on the that the DLC will require the base game in order to run properly (unsurprisingly), to which the most up-to-date version is one that hasn't even been posted online yet.
[Trust me, I've checked in a lot of places, it's nowhere to be found. You could probably use this as an excuse to support the author by buying the game itself in the first place, but... DLSite takes a lot of money from creators, so you're better off supporting him on Patreon; more money goes to him directly that way.]
The DLC is most likely going to be released with the intention that those who are applying the DLC to the original game will have the most up-to-date copy to apply it to, one that has been neglected to have been posted here.

Unfortunately, this point was brushed off with the following:
The difference in size was do to the fact that added the Xmas Special to the original game.
I just added separate links to that version if you are still interested?
While it made more sense back then for it not needing to have been uploaded anywhere, considering you could download both separately and enjoy them the same as the combined version, this isn't the case anymore.
Hopefully, sooner than never, this is resolved. Until then, however, this needs to be fixed if we're hoping to have the DLC uploaded here as well.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes