z3r0theblade

Mar 26, 2021
Probably related to prison, but I think there are some cg that are not yet used.
actually i don't think it's related to the "castle prison" as it is from what i can tell related to the currently 4 garassion prisons throughout the maps and for reference the trigger event is 98 meaning this was planned a while ago the issue is finding where and how it's supposed to be triggered but all the enemy's seem to have code related to the mode but the only images related to it seem to be in stats

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
Sawry everyone, things been chaotic these past few weeks. X3
I'll be uploading my old modded version of "Wolf Of Shadow_V06F1". >w<
I probably won't be edit dis game again until V1.0.0 maybe. >w>

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
what does it do?

It's a MOD I made of the game back in its V06F1 version, be4 a slew of updates came. X3
I modified things like stamina, pleasure resist mechanic, some H scenes have modified images, some h scenes last longer, and so on. X3
I did fix a few bugs, although there's still one major "HP" bug in the game, dats tied to stamina being damaged when your hit with normal atks. XwX
I'm no script expert, so I couldn't fix or get help 2 fix it. XwX

dodactem

May 4, 2018
It's a MOD I made of the game back in its V06F1 version, be4 a slew of updates came. X3
I modified things like stamina, pleasure resist mechanic, some H scenes have modified images, some h scenes last longer, and so on. X3
I did fix a few bugs, although there's still one major "HP" bug in the game, dats tied to stamina being damaged when your hit with normal atks. XwX
dont think thats a bug

SANEKkom

Mar 25, 2021
Please tell me, I got stuck on three bosses, found two (in a crystal cave and a tent), and the third xs where (if I understood correctly somewhere on the outskirts of the forest but I don't know where it is), where to go or mb where the door is hidden?

Anonmon19

May 3, 2021
Please tell me, I got stuck on three bosses, found two (in a crystal cave and a tent), and the third xs where (if I understood correctly somewhere on the outskirts of the forest but I don't know where it is), where to go or mb where the door is hidden?
Hes not currently implemented, he will most likely be behind the iron fence in the southwest part of the map after walking through the dense forest area.

Reactions: GoldenKouden
Aug 8, 2020
Nevermind my previous post. Turns out you needed to have a dash skill to access certain areas. Should've known better but also took me too long to realize.

Boy E

Jan 7, 2023
And here U all go, enjoy the example I made. ^w^
(DL is up for X days if no download in 30days it will yeeet its self. X3 Ping meh if U want a re-upload of it. :3)
yooooooooo this mod so good

kai123555

Oct 14, 2019
can you list out what you changed? not much seems different other then the lust meter decreases more and one "sell" scene is longer and has a few extra images.

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes