Wolf RPG WIP [WolfRPG] Summer of Passionate Love and Fun on Himegashima Island[1.1] [Fushidaratei]

fehfefeh

May 4, 2020
Hey guys, thought I'd give a quick update. Good news and bad news (depending on how you see it).
I had a chat with Fushidaratei who has advised me that this game is officially picked up by Kagura who is currently working on the English and Chinese translations of this game. It pains me to say this especially since I've worked countless hours at this point with my current translation of the game, but I will have to suspend my work on this game for the foreseeable future. For the time being, I will update this thread once the translated version of this game has been released. Also if anybody has any suggestions for other games to translate - please do let me know :)
Unfortunate situation. Good luck on your next tl project!

fehfefeh

May 4, 2020
Wait there's a False Myth 2? 100 degree christmas! 'Reverse' gender swap was a lot hotter than I thought, weird it's so rare.
The dev frequently posted their progress on twitter. Right now he just finished the final boss I think. Game probably still not done for a few months.

VietDjt

Oct 4, 2021
looks like somebody report rule 7, those motherfking assholes literally we have fking antis in this website.
Cant even have shit on a hentai game web :cry:, fucking insufferable being cant let other enjoy the game

Oddly Blank

Apr 10, 2018
Also where do i find the flea market or redeem lottery ticket
do the main event, it gets unlocked, when it is, the flea market is in the location with the store and bar on the map, lastly in the top right it tells you what days it's going to happen on.