Wolf RPG WIP [WolfRPG] Summer of Passionate Love and Fun on Himegashima Island[1.1] [Fushidaratei]

Jyusan

Jul 19, 2018
This one is fairly slower than the other games but still enjoyable if you don't try to rush things, in the end it's to enjoy your slow life in the island, but that's the grind.
I haven't really done much with the bug fights, at most beaten the first difficulty and Marisa tier 2 but since your bugs "die" in a few days and it's fairly expensive to raise them with sugar water or worse, sap, I pretty much ignored the feature.
I went right away to the extra rinnel and then extra stamps since they increase your allowance and it seems also what you get when you help someone. Also never missing the night jobs since not sure if it's fixed but I get almost double the gold (130 right now vs 70 daytime ones).
For the yubis...umo? -ame? idk, the thumb game, I had no clue what was going on cuz it won't state the rules and it tosses you into the game right away with no pause. I somehow kept winning all the time though lol. Then I figured out that you have to guess how many thumbs in total are going to be raised, counting yours. You can press either button left or right or both. Of course, if you don't feel like waiting 4 days and you really need some piece of furniture and don't have enough money for it, just save and try again :sneaky: Same for the lottery and of course, always bring Marisa for the extra luck.
The minigame at the NE in the forest can be played up to 13:00 but if you are good at it it can be a nice source of affection and either thing you wanted, like 5 lottery tickets if you get the 2nd prize or x10 the price of the piece of furniture you get if you already got it. It costs 250 gold but it pays off.
And even though it's good sometimes that the time moves forward when you move maps while you are waiting it also can be annoying when you are rushing somewhere and just moving there takes over 30 mins and you miss some event. And not a fan that it takes 200 rinnel to unlock the shortcut. Not really many later on but at first it's way too much.
The slow thing is real, several hours in and still haven't unlocked the 3rd girl. Sad that you can't get more but at least they got some scenes.
You can pretty easily clear 2nd difficulty with nothing but the two "common" bugs and one or two basic skills in addition to their racial skill. Clearing it unlocks the shortcut for free.

After Chapter 3 begins you can unlock the buff that increases your BP refund when releasing a bug that's dying to 30%, and that's the point where maintaining your bugs becomes mostly self-sustaining unless you want to push bond with sugar water to go for higher difficulties. You get 27 bond a day for your main roster from one petting and three difficulty two fights, plus 90 rinnel of income from winning. If you do that at least 4 days out of the ~7ish days that your bugs are in fighting condition, you'll recoup more than 50BP, enough to boost your replacement bug to +2 stat growth upon catching. If you add in one or two of the difficulty 1 fights and take the Power Petting 2 buff to increase petting to 10 bond, you can easily boost every bug you decide to take as a main fighter to 100 right off the bat and just steamroll difficulty 2 on pure stats alone even with crap skills.

Reactions: Teal Flower

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
you can get several different blessings, and whatever you pull is RNG and the multipliers will depend if it is a 10yen, 100yen or a 1000yen donation
from what i can remember, you have the following blessings:
- boost money acquired from working (depending on the amount donated, i think the multipliers goes as 1.5x, 2x, and 3x)
- boost rare fish drop + lowers fishing difficulty level (can't really confirm it does that, but it felt like it did)
- boost P bond acquisition from petting your bugs, winning bug battles, etc.
- boost the affection you get from hanging out with the girls (inviting to secret base, snacking together, helping her do chores, etc)
- boost the amount of rinnel you get from bug fighting or rock paper scissors (if you get lucky to pull this one while having a good bug roster, you'll get over 3.5k rinnels if you finish all stages (including juri's battles too)

if you get the money plants from the shrine statue on the shrine you can kinda get a somewhat stable income so you can consistently pull a blessing every day, at least for the 100yen one, plus it cuts off the grind a significative amount if you play your day according to the blessing you get (if you spend your entire day fishing and specifically leave the rarer baits for night fishing, you can get over 5-10k yen from selling it afterwards)

if i'm not mistaken, 9 or 10, and there are a few other things post game as well

if you finish the 3rd stage of the bug fighting, the chubby kid will tell you that a misterious man shows up at the pier on the far left of the map (kokomi will call him santa), you have to go there alone at night and buy the remaining furniture for each set you're missing, plus the "special furniture" that he'll sell which will be the last remaining furniture piece for each set (the artworks)

also remembering that the sets are as follow for each girl
ayumi - japanese
marisa - western
juri - asian
not sure about the effect the pololukan and lycan sets have on the girls aside from asuka giving you more rinnels at the flea market day than usual

if you want asuka to give you a good amount of rinnel every flea market day, you'll want to purchase the base expansion from the shrine statue, it'll bump the evaluation rate significantly, and you'll need it if your base is full but you need space for displaying the panties (you "unlock" the panty stealing by talking to santa and asking him to tell you an erotic story)
ehh so shrine boost is rng? well fuck imma skip with that and i'll grind the hard way(or it depends on my situation) because my girls are max affected to lvl 8 except juri is still lvl 5

my money plant is still lvl 1, i havent upgraded to lvl 2, as for the fishes yeah i get some rare fish will appear when a moon appear at the water(depends on different location but this is also RNG to fish a better rare fish)

so there's post game story as well after chap 9 or 10? looks like i need to grind hard with rinnels before reaching those chapters

is marisa's sister will be added in date list? cause why i have a hunch the 4th girl is one of marisa's sister?

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Never not gonna crack me up when main-yoho sites carry games while they get removed on here,hah.

Anyway, +1 for a 100% savefile if someone stumbles over it.

niarrhhh

Mar 13, 2020
Never not gonna crack me up when main-yoho sites carry games while they get removed on here,hah.

Anyway, +1 for a 100% savefile if someone stumbles over it.
i could give ya mine, but i'm not sure which files should i upload here, not really familiar with wolfRPG file structure...

Teal Flower

Oct 21, 2018
I finally unlocked the 4th bug fight and eeeeh... guess I need some bugs totally op even just for the very first tier. It kept pumping up its stats to almost 200 of each lol. I'm afraid of what t4 will be like.
is marisa's sister will be added in date list? cause why i have a hunch the 4th girl is one of marisa's sister?
My guess is nope, just the 3 ones you got. Even if you have scenes with the other girls those are like in the other games, side scenes, but you don't get to party with them or repeat the scenes on your own.
Also see how in the loading screen there is space just for 3 girls. It'd be nice if you could get with any of them though :cry:
And well guys, this will probably be taken down or pruned cuz of THAT, good luck with it o7

Reactions: ejmuerte

niarrhhh

Mar 13, 2020
Save and script folder iirc
aight so here it is

all events and all story scenes, all bugs, all fishes, all rinnel upgrades, all furniture sets completed, all possible girls maxed etc etc etc

only thing that might be missing is the CG toggle for the scenes, like i mentioned a few posts ago, i can only get them if i trigger hina's sleepover and punishment scene (CG does not appear when triggering thorugh gallery, you have to trigger it ingame)

other than that, might be the closest to a 100% save here

Dereck112

Mar 1, 2021
In this game, do I need to complete it in just one month (in-game) like "Summer Memories" or I have all the time I want to fully reach it all?

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
In this game, do I need to complete it in just one month (in-game) like "Summer Memories" or I have all the time I want to fully reach it all?

there's no time limit.

TBH IMO, this game is boring, it drag on and on with Long cutscenes just to unlock stupid basic features.

Reactions: ejmuerte

Zycr

Nov 4, 2018
Is the fishing nut soul activated automatically or I need to do something after buying it? Or is there any way to lower fishing difficulty because the reaction time for rarest fish after audio cue is like 0.3 sec I swear.

niarrhhh

Mar 13, 2020
Is the fishing nut soul activated automatically or I need to do something after buying it? Or is there any way to lower fishing difficulty because the reaction time for rarest fish after audio cue is like 0.3 sec I swear.
honestly i just bought the fish catalogue on the rinnel shop... the minigame can be a bit frustrating with the reaction times necessary

Seansomesan

Jun 18, 2021
For me i think:

Bug fighting is one of the best for gaining rinel, if you want to get into it always remember to buy cryosleep device after you done bug fighting for the day so your bug wont get older (your bug would not improve but with this you could farm bug bond first and then after you satisfied stop using cyrosleep device and then your bug would improve depend on how many bond you have, and then when your bug on its golden day keep using cyrosleep device so your bug wont get older anymore. do this until you get a better bug to improve). you can get S rank bug if you unlock secret night shop (man in the boat at midnight unlocked after finishing page 3 fight i think) and buy the ultimate honey to get one S rank. and you can easily get bond to 500 with just 100 sugar water (best for rising bond) which cost 3000 i think. bug fighting is one of the fun minigame for me i think and the best source of rinnell when you unlock the 3rd girl juri you could challenge him for 250 rinnel on one fight with one S rank bug. my s rank bug improve to the point of max 67 stamina 86 strength 76 weight and obliterated all of bug easly just make sure to get a bug with a good skill set to improve.

for money fishing is one of the best choice i could think i guess just make sure to max ayumi affection since it increase the rate of rare fish, better yet go to the shrine and pay 1000 and if you get fishing buff then just keep fishing for the day with expensive bait, i could get 10-20k of money this way in just one day easy.
another way to get money is to use lotery ticket that you have but only if you have most furniture especially bed, just keep saving ticket and use it when market is open and you could roll only roll when there are bed in display and you have it, this way if you pull golden you had a chance to get a bed but since you have it you get 2500 money instead, its tiring to keep button mashing the button but it was a good way to get money, and max affection on marisa would change a lot since it would upgrade your luck for lotery. while daily task is a good way to get money and stamp if you get a buff from shrine too you could get a bonus money when you do daily task but it would not much tough.

affection farm i think was the easy one don't need to play minigame with them just invite them to the bench and chuck em with a dozen of snack that they like, i could go from 1 to 7 for just 100 or less snack, and to get snack you could get it by using lotery ticket when you get white ball you would get a snack or just buy it tough it much easier for me.

stamp farming? just buy all helper item from the robot up until max not-a-helper which could give you 19 stamp on one daily task basicaly 2 stamp for one task. on 100 you unlock sex with asuka but i still not figure out how to do it.

catalouge best just buy it on the robo guy, it would unlock all of catalogue that you need so buy and report to ayu and mayor wife so you could get a bunch of rinnel and money (a cashback i think).

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
to add some post content at the game:

bandicam 2024-08-16 02-00-31-856.jpg

- at this post content game, you can unlock Hinano as companion by doing the sub events, sadly it is locked at lvl 0, but you can have sex with hinano, can bring her to your secret base, also you can sleep with her at her house to do some BJ

- the Ryuuji guy will give over 100k yen(the one who looks like yakuza red business clothing)

im pretty sure the end game content of this game is basically the bug fighting, i didnt push further on higher stat bugs, and i didnt fight juri as final bug boss(i havent done the highest difficulty).

can anyone post here what happens when you defeat juri in bug fighting? like was there any extra scenes?

also is there any hidden quest in this game? the Final Chapter of this game is 8?

i dont know why the dev duplicate 3 chapters of "Chapter 7 Asumi arc, Marissa arc, Juri arc"(<< why is this compile in a big single chapter?)

Zycr

Nov 4, 2018
For anyone who wonder about end game ( beating the hardest difficulty bug fighting ), it's just a scene with the traveler on the boat ( Delta, who is the MC of the the first few game by the same author ) you can meet during the night. It actually show a bit of lore like this game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So if you don't really care about lore of the fushidaratei world ( which is actually pretty good ), you can just skip the bug fighting.