Wolf RPG WIP [WolfRPG] Summer of Passionate Love and Fun on Himegashima Island[1.1] [Fushidaratei]

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
For anyone who wonder about end game ( beating the hardest difficulty bug fighting ), it's just a scene with the traveler on the boat ( Delta, who is the MC of the the first few game by the same author ) you can meet during the night. It actually show a bit of lore like this game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So if you don't really care about lore of the fushidaratei world ( which is actually pretty good ), you can just skip the bug fighting.
eh so its the same i bought the 400 rinnel? so nothing changes huh? like no new extra sex scene?

this has to be the lamest shit, i know delta game title but damn that's all the dev put it? man its disappointing.

aszreal31

Mar 28, 2019
Help I'm Stuck at chapter 2 I don't what to do. Ayumi already have level 2 and I can't find the secret base there's no event on map.
1724085654146.png 1724085682823.png

ZalkonGG

Sep 9, 2017
I still have the GoFile link, I'll leave it here so you can use it too.
It was the version that was posted on the forum.

Reactions: Kai Zhu

christmascakehunter

May 15, 2024
Just finished this and ended up liking it more than I thought I would. Guess I gotta check out the devs' other games after this. Got a bug where the characters would disappear and you could only see their shadows from time to time. Restarting the game fixes it but it's kinda annoying ngl.

It's pretty sweet but also unfair that Hina is the only one with CG portrait in her post-game seggs scenes

Anyway, anyone got the OST of this game? Would love to listen to them especially that song from the final chapter

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Just finished this and ended up liking it more than I thought I would. Guess I gotta check out the devs' other games after this. Got a bug where the characters would disappear and you could only see their shadows from time to time. Restarting the game fixes it but it's kinda annoying ngl.

It's pretty sweet but also unfair that Hina is the only one with CG portrait in her post-game seggs scenes

Anyway, anyone got the OST of this game? Would love to listen to them especially that song from the final chapter
about the OST maybe its already posted on youtube im pretty sure most of steam games will have OST release track.

FatherVespoid

Feb 17, 2019
Hey everyone, I'm having trouble completing the entire album for this game. I'm already at the postgame but these three are still missing. Would appreciate some help, thanks!

By the way, how do you get this scene at the post game? I only got to see her morning blowjob scene :<

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Hey everyone, I'm having trouble completing the entire album for this game. I'm already at the postgame but these three are still missing. Would appreciate some help, thanks!

By the way, how do you get this scene at the post game? I only got to see her morning blowjob scene :<
you need to steal panties and place the panties at your cave house all 3 different girls(be sure to bring your girls to your cavehouse and click "evaluate" your cavehouse so they will notice you steal panties from them), then after that go back to their houses so you will get a scene getting punished by your lovers.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FatherVespoid

FatherVespoid

Feb 17, 2019
you need to steal panties and place the panties at your cave house all 3 different girls(be sure to bring your girls to your cavehouse and click "evaluate" your cavehouse so they will notice you steal panties from them), then after that go back to their houses so you will get a scene getting punished by your lovers.
Ah, thank you so much! I thought it'd be a scene with Asuka when I max out the evaluation rating of my base hahaha.

Kai Zhu

Jul 20, 2023
I still have the GoFile link, I'll leave it here so you can use it too.
It was the version that was posted on the forum. (I'm gay as fuck btw)

We appreciate you, hero-san.