Wolf RPG WIP [WolfRPG] Summer of Passionate Love and Fun on Himegashima Island[1.1] [Fushidaratei]

Oddly Blank

Apr 10, 2018
Hypocrites, summer memories is up on this website despite being the same theme and this is being taken down? Makes no sense. Both should stay up.
reporting for rule 7, i believe automatically removes it for the mods to review it, too see if it falls under the report. (the reporter might not know the other game exist.)

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
this is surprising. the game looks safe, all the previous games were already on this site.

as stated before its probably went for rule 7 review due to someone reporting it, i don't think its an anti thing since i didn't see any anti comments justifying it. probably all it took is 1 person or a troll reporting it for it to get the rule 7 treatment.
there are ppl everywhere on the internet that wants to have self satisfaction by causing any negative change on famous sites (and then watch ppl be angry over it, allot of TV shows and movies & games got censored because of them), its called gaming the system.

might take months or til next year for them to finish reviewing it,
or like always, they'll probably put it in the back & ignore it since its less troublesome.

the site grew bigger over the years,
the more you grow>the higher the risks, they'll have to compromise and reduce any risks that'll get them taken down.

also we're in a political season, the censorship around the internet will be much higher then usual daring this season.

i think the loli stuff are the red flag mods/staff/advertisement try their best to avoid,
cutting it from the site is a smart move due to how most of the public view it, its also the one that'll easily get used to shift opinions to take you down.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zator and ejmuerte

Magister Masquerade

Sojourn in Slumber
Donor
Jun 24, 2018
Also where do i find the flea market or redeem lottery ticket
99.9% of stuff is drip fed to you over the course of progression. It's arguably one of the game's downsides, but maybe it's just because I hate excessive handholding. Let me play the game, lol, not tap my feet while I progress just to unlock basic game features.

Teal Flower

Oct 21, 2018
So yeah, not just taken down for review but fully removed. Sad. I saw the other thread requesting a translation being edited to just say "Deleted" so...
And yup, the others are there and they are the same but afaik they are just voted by the current staff and what was allowed yesterday could have been rejected today. Good thing I downloaded it right away expecting something like this happening.

Teal Flower

Oct 21, 2018
This one is fairly slower than the other games but still enjoyable if you don't try to rush things, in the end it's to enjoy your slow life in the island, but that's the grind.
I haven't really done much with the bug fights, at most beaten the first difficulty and Marisa tier 2 but since your bugs "die" in a few days and it's fairly expensive to raise them with sugar water or worse, sap, I pretty much ignored the feature.
I went right away to the extra rinnel and then extra stamps since they increase your allowance and it seems also what you get when you help someone. Also never missing the night jobs since not sure if it's fixed but I get almost double the gold (130 right now vs 70 daytime ones).
For the yubis...umo? -ame? idk, the thumb game, I had no clue what was going on cuz it won't state the rules and it tosses you into the game right away with no pause. I somehow kept winning all the time though lol. Then I figured out that you have to guess how many thumbs in total are going to be raised, counting yours. You can press either button left or right or both. Of course, if you don't feel like waiting 4 days and you really need some piece of furniture and don't have enough money for it, just save and try again :sneaky: Same for the lottery and of course, always bring Marisa for the extra luck.
The minigame at the NE in the forest can be played up to 13:00 but if you are good at it it can be a nice source of affection and either thing you wanted, like 5 lottery tickets if you get the 2nd prize or x10 the price of the piece of furniture you get if you already got it. It costs 250 gold but it pays off.
And even though it's good sometimes that the time moves forward when you move maps while you are waiting it also can be annoying when you are rushing somewhere and just moving there takes over 30 mins and you miss some event. And not a fan that it takes 200 rinnel to unlock the shortcut. Not really many later on but at first it's way too much.
The slow thing is real, several hours in and still haven't unlocked the 3rd girl. Sad that you can't get more but at least they got some scenes.

Reactions: ejmuerte and _Nero_

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
this is surprising. the game looks safe, all the previous games were already on this site.

as stated before its probably went for rule 7 review due to someone reporting it, i don't think its an anti thing since i didn't see any anti comments justifying it. probably all it took is 1 person or a troll reporting it for it to get the rule 7 treatment.
there are ppl everywhere on the internet that wants to have self satisfaction by causing any negative change on famous sites (and then watch ppl be angry over it, allot of TV shows and movies & games got censored because of them), its called gaming the system.

might take months or til next year for them to finish reviewing it,
or like always, they'll probably put it in the back & ignore it since its less troublesome.

the site grew bigger over the years,
the more you grow>the higher the risks, they'll have to compromise and reduce any risks that'll get them taken down.

also we're in a political season, the censorship around the internet will be much higher then usual daring this season.

i think the loli stuff are the red flag mods/staff/advertisement try their best to avoid,
cutting it from the site is a smart move due to how most of the public view it, its also the one that'll easily get used to shift opinions to take you down.
That's double standarts. This game allowed, but the prequel is banned to whatever reason. The art and the characters are pretty much the same, lol.

niarrhhh

Mar 13, 2020
did anyone ever found out what trigger the CG arts in the game? i only got it after the endgame and solely with hina (sleepover and punishment scenes)
i was wondering if the other characters have CGs on their scenes as well, but so far i could only get hina's...

also, for the people who managed to play it
- ALWAYS take your fortune and grind according to it, it gives you pretty big buff, and later in the game you'll be more comfortable to do the 1000yen fortune most days
- always use sap/sugar water (really not worth it unless you're looking for bugs with the "guillotine" skill) during the night, it always yields rarer ones than if you use the saps during the day
- you can get the 120000yen debt on kazuma's guitar quest down to 20k if you catch all bugs and fish and do all characters' sidequests

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
That's double standarts. This game allowed, but the prequel is banned to whatever reason. The art and the characters are pretty much the same, lol.

i don't think the ppl reporting saw these games.

also keep in mind that threads with loli/shota tags are not 100% guaranteed to stay for long for obvious reasons.

2017 they purged and blacklisted almost all shota/loli games that were uploaded on this site,
rule 7 was created years later after community feed-back,
there were allot of games getting posted and then get removed later due to how report happy most users on internet are.

Last edited:
Reactions: ejmuerte

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
did anyone ever found out what trigger the CG arts in the game? i only got it after the endgame and solely with hina (sleepover and punishment scenes)
i was wondering if the other characters have CGs on their scenes as well, but so far i could only get hina's...

also, for the people who managed to play it
- ALWAYS take your fortune and grind according to it, it gives you pretty big buff, and later in the game you'll be more comfortable to do the 1000yen fortune most days
- always use sap/sugar water (really not worth it unless you're looking for bugs with the "guillotine" skill) during the night, it always yields rarer ones than if you use the saps during the day
- you can get the 120000yen debt on kazuma's guitar quest down to 20k if you catch all bugs and fish and do all characters' sidequests
does doing fortune the one pray at the shrine gives boost in-game money? but it does not include rinnel?

on my part i didnt do fortune just to save money like fishing for better bait.... or buying furnitures

how many chapters total in this game? im on chap 6 but i havent progress so far, right now im grinding rinnels to empty the store.

niarrhhh

Mar 13, 2020
does doing fortune the one pray at the shrine gives boost in-game money? but it does not include rinnel?
you can get several different blessings, and whatever you pull is RNG and the multipliers will depend if it is a 10yen, 100yen or a 1000yen donation
from what i can remember, you have the following blessings:
- boost money acquired from working (depending on the amount donated, i think the multipliers goes as 1.5x, 2x, and 3x)
- boost rare fish drop + lowers fishing difficulty level (can't really confirm it does that, but it felt like it did)
- boost P bond acquisition from petting your bugs, winning bug battles, etc.
- boost the affection you get from hanging out with the girls (inviting to secret base, snacking together, helping her do chores, etc)
- boost the amount of rinnel you get from bug fighting or rock paper scissors (if you get lucky to pull this one while having a good bug roster, you'll get over 3.5k rinnels if you finish all stages (including juri's battles too)

on my part i didnt do fortune just to save money like fishing for better bait.... or buying furnitures
if you get the money plants from the shrine statue on the shrine you can kinda get a somewhat stable income so you can consistently pull a blessing every day, at least for the 100yen one, plus it cuts off the grind a significative amount if you play your day according to the blessing you get (if you spend your entire day fishing and specifically leave the rarer baits for night fishing, you can get over 5-10k yen from selling it afterwards)

how many chapters total in this game? im on chap 6 but i havent progress so far, right now im grinding rinnels to empty the store.
if i'm not mistaken, 9 or 10, and there are a few other things post game as well

how do i get good base evaluation?
if you finish the 3rd stage of the bug fighting, the chubby kid will tell you that a misterious man shows up at the pier on the far left of the map (kokomi will call him santa), you have to go there alone at night and buy the remaining furniture for each set you're missing, plus the "special furniture" that he'll sell which will be the last remaining furniture piece for each set (the artworks)

also remembering that the sets are as follow for each girl
ayumi - japanese
marisa - western
juri - asian
not sure about the effect the pololukan and lycan sets have on the girls aside from asuka giving you more rinnels at the flea market day than usual

if you want asuka to give you a good amount of rinnel every flea market day, you'll want to purchase the base expansion from the shrine statue, it'll bump the evaluation rate significantly, and you'll need it if your base is full but you need space for displaying the panties (you "unlock" the panty stealing by talking to santa and asking him to tell you an erotic story)