_Matsura

Mar 3, 2023
The reports of my death were greatly exaggerated.

Changelog:

Added the wooden horse to the torture room and the ability for the player to move their body, similar to the struggle mechanic on the piston rack. No accompanying animations/game over screens as of yet.

Pixeldrain
Gosh, the hero has undied... Are you also a loli now ?

soulbottom

Mar 16, 2019
sooooo i play love the defeated scenes and all honestly the cat girl is hella annoying but once i got the guard and dashing down became easier just still annoying cause if you were to close in her personal space the attack wouldnt register for her but all her stun lock attacks would register for you. you got her to a sliver ya no shes back to 25% because you were just a pixal to close so the attack dosent register properly, slug girl HELLA annoying dashing, jumping, dosen't dodge her slime attack but she is easier tiger i mean if you have a cheat save hella easy time to enjoy the plauge doctor now though lol

jolla

Jan 23, 2021

Changelog:

Added the wooden horse to the torture room and the ability for the player to move their body, similar to the struggle mechanic on the piston rack. No accompanying animations/game over screens as of yet.

Pixeldrain
new 20230611 version out !

jolla

Jan 23, 2021

Changelog:

Pixeldrain
man can u drop new ver ?

Nov 25, 2021
damn people be paying for his content now and literally nothing is being done, smh feels like a scam now , at this rate were gonna be stuck in that Torture room till this time next year before even thinking of progrressing the mechanincal canine doorway.

• Angry
Reactions: Untamed

MisterE9599

Aug 24, 2018
Shot in the dark but anyone have a compilation of all h-scenes cuz so far this is the best thing I have found

Reactions: Zmorin01

ShreyAfton87

Feb 15, 2020
if you think this is scary... well theres always annother monster around the corner. why not google ryona games and see what pops out will say its a terrabad idea... or you can check out fairy fighting this artists previous work.
ryona games ....hmm ...will definitely check this one out....

ShreyAfton87

Feb 15, 2020
wow .....just started reading all of your comments right from 30 .....finally reached 103 ....to the latest version ...only to find that ....STILL the bull fucking statue does nothing ....
so, what are the latest updates in the torture chamber besides piston and wooden horse

• Sad
Reactions: BloomYourDreams
Nov 25, 2021
wow .....just started reading all of your comments right from 30 .....finally reached 103 ....to the latest version ...only to find that ....STILL the bull fucking statue does nothing ....
so, what are the latest updates in the torture chamber besides piston and wooden horse
nothing and people pay money now for nothing to get done

3.30 star(s) 30 Votes