Vasumitra

Oct 30, 2021
any one have any save file from the start of the game with cheats with high stats, would appreciate
I don't, but the game is quite cheatable with CheatEngine. The idea is to find the number of ability balls first, and lock this one.
Then you can find other stats.
Not that when you sleep in bed the stat is NOT updated when the game shows the update panel. At this point the stat is still the old one, which allow you to search this old stat then immediately after then new stat.

IronJovi

Oct 3, 2019
So what was updated in the May 14th one?
Fresh from Elukus own update post:

... Updated the following parts in the Torture room in the challenge area:
→ Updated so that the triangular wooden horse torture table works.
It is still temporarily installed.
If you are put on the torture rack,
you can only reset it with the ESC key.

GeminiWitch115

Nov 20, 2020
Hopefully this will be available on DLSite once it's done, with an English Translation guide. Though with how long it's been in production, that could be several more years from now.

_Matsura

Mar 3, 2023
hey im stuck after the harpy fights with the minotaur torture im stuck on it what do ineed to do ?
The current area in progress is the torture room. You can access it after beating the two first arenas down the cliff with goblins before the harpy fight (damn, kinda long to describe). The statue will be updated in future.

Vasumitra

Oct 30, 2021
So you want to steal other's work. Classic lazy AI thief.
I am not talking about stealing anything from anyone. At no point a picture replace a game. Rule34 creations have never been considered stealing, what are you talking about?
Taking a screenshot of the fight vs tiger girl in phase 3 (grabbed and before it's too late) and making a high quality ultra detailed etc version of it... I don't see how someone can call that stealing.

I am NOT saying training an ai to reproduce the style of the images of this game and make more sprites.

Ytiza

Apr 26, 2018
Hello, I haven't followed eluku's contend for a year now because too little has happened for me.
The nice thing about it was to look at all the updates now. God i love the Slug and Tiger girl...
Normally I also like to read through his thoughts on the new opponents. Unfortunately I couldn't do that now because his old blog is unfortunately gone.
Is there such a large collector here by chance that documented something like this and kept it so that I can read it?
I also asked eluku myself but unfortunately he didn't answer me :/

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
Update 230528 Released for Supporters
You can press Up to hover over the horse to decrease damage

Coming up
Finishing Horse section
Next will be a forced milking section

What's with the archive? Why does it have 50 archives inside each other and half of them are damaged? Who da hell packed it?
Got a screenshot of what you're dealing with?

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Viola966 and AwsumO

WanderingReader

Jun 9, 2020
lvl 20 save in the Prison,
100k life and 350 power
I have a question, with the level of that are enemies supposed to be damage sponges? Trying to get to Kung-Fu Orc is a pain in the ass because the tiny goblins takes too long to kill where killing 1 and trying to finish another spawns a 2nd one to deal with

IronJovi

Oct 3, 2019
Update :
Please support the dev on Fantia or Pixiv!

Changelog:
Updated the following parts in the Torture room in the challenge area
→ Updated so that you can lift your hips with the ↑ key (W key) when you are on the wooden horse torture table.
You can have to reset with the ESC key as there is no finish still.

I'll post the next update once there is a major patch. These small updates are not worth jumping back in

3.30 star(s) 30 Votes