Ytiza

Apr 26, 2018
New update.

Changelog:

Updated the following areas of the Torture Room in the Challenge Area
→Updated to clear the piston torture table (specifications to follow).
→When a person is put on the Piston Torture Table,
Organ Damage gauge (added internal damage).
→Updated the crawling chemo girl to be able to grab the wolf even if she is in the air when she dives.
→Updated the crawling chemo girl's movement speed to be slower.
→Fixed the problem of hypnotized eggs being spawned.
→Shortened the tempo of the motion when being grabbed.

Pretty small one, but the development's glacial anyways. If you feel so inclined, go support Eluku at . $3 a month means we all get updates just a little quicker. He also mentions that the next device he'll be working on is the wooden horse, but it's just the piston table for now. As always, press "W" on the title screen to access the new content.

Pixeldrain
how can i use the extra files he Uploads? the text says its explaind in his block but i think i missed that.
Edit: never mind wasn so hard to find out XD

Last edited:

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Gosh, search this thread for save or something. I have uploaded my cheat save full of stats before.
Not only that I also make sperate save on each encounter/level/boss blah blah blah

axmed4555

Sep 3, 2017
It seems that Eluku finally quit his job, so he can do updates every weekend instead of every other weekend

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WolfsDungeon-2023.05.07
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

DK00

Jan 29, 2023
WolfsDungeon-2023.05.07
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
That's last week's update, not today's one

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
That's last week's update, not today's one
I am aware; but the update which came out today has not yet been made public/leaked to F95 and posted in the OP. Whenever that happens, another torrent will be made for that version.

DK00

Jan 29, 2023
I am aware; but the update which came out today has not yet been made public/leaked to F95 and posted in the OP. Whenever that happens, another torrent will be made for that version.
But why though? If it's already in this forum, why bother making a torrent for it?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
But why though? If it's already in this forum, why bother making a torrent for it?
Because that's what we do. Our service/group makes torrents for any and all games and updates present on this forum. We don't post new never-before-seen updates, or leak anything.
We make torrents of the latest versions posted here to give an alternative for people who want it. General reasons for this are for improvements in speed, and to combat throttling, bandwith limits, and ads/pop-ups.
The afformentioned issues won't be too much of a concern for this game since it's barely 100mb, but we still upload it in case someone might find it useful, might prefer torrents, or if the file hosting links ever die/are removed.

Reactions: phears and Akor87

DK00

Jan 29, 2023
(shrugs) you do you, but my suggestion is that if you want to avoid irritated users calling you names or whatever, if you upload a torrent file of a previous version when there's a newer up to date version that people are waiting for, try to make clear that it's "last week's" version or whatever.

Sure, you're posting the version number which indicates last week, but all some users are going to see is a new upload when they're expecting the newest version and it has some 6 (or 8) digit date they didn't bother to double check.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
(shrugs) you do you, but my suggestion is that if you want to avoid irritated users calling you names or whatever, if you upload a torrent file of a previous version when there's a newer up to date version that people are waiting for, try to make clear that it's "last week's" version or whatever.

Sure, you're posting the version number which indicates last week, but all some users are going to see is a new upload when they're expecting the newest version and it has some 6 (or 8) digit date they didn't bother to double check.
dude, we have over 14000 torrents. cant keep track of all the updates we are posting.

we do clear em up whenever we see older updates we posted in threads. but there will always be some leftovers, some from former members of ours. if you do click on one of our older torrents we posted that arent up to date anymore, you can simply use the search bar we have to easily find the newer version. gotta work for ya free game a bit after all! dontyell.png
barely anyone is calling us names btw, we get a lot more positive feedback than we get negative :)

_Matsura

Mar 3, 2023
New update.

Changelog:

Updated the following areas of the Torture Room in the Challenge Area
→Updated to clear the piston torture table (specifications to follow).
→When a person is put on the Piston Torture Table,
Organ Damage gauge (added internal damage).
→Updated the crawling chemo girl to be able to grab the wolf even if she is in the air when she dives.
→Updated the crawling chemo girl's movement speed to be slower.
→Fixed the problem of hypnotized eggs being spawned.
→Shortened the tempo of the motion when being grabbed.

Pretty small one, but the development's glacial anyways. If you feel so inclined, go support Eluku at . $3 a month means we all get updates just a little quicker. He also mentions that the next device he'll be working on is the wooden horse, but it's just the piston table for now. As always, press "W" on the title screen to access the new content.

Pixeldrain
Do you have the latest version ? (and thanks as always, lad)

IronJovi

Oct 3, 2019

Please support the creator if you can afford it. 2-3 $ is a very fair price

Edit: For those wondering how to extract the game, follow the instructions here: or
- Create a folder, extract the two rar-files "Wolf'sDungeon230514_001-002.zip" + "Wolf'sDungeon230514.7z.003.zip" from "Wolf'sDungeon.rar"
- Extract Wolf'sDungeon230514_001-002.zip
- Extract Wolf'sDungeon230514.7z.003.zip

The Folder should look like this:
IAmNotGerman.PNG

- Run Wolf'sDungeon230514.exe
- Done!

Last edited:
Reactions: baron1976
3.30 star(s) 30 Votes