Osteoblast

Dec 9, 2019
That only expands the window so far before looping back around again :/. I'd say it reaches about half my screen in width
I reckon that's about the limit if I remember correctly, not quite fullscreen. I could be wrong, but I'll see if I can find a workaround sometime tomorrow.

Dec 7, 2020
That only expands the window so far before looping back around again :/. I'd say it reaches about half my screen in width
Try using a program like "Lossless Scaling" on steam, has all the modern upscaling technologies, because the game is simple and low res I assume it works with most any hardware but I am on a 4090 so I am not actually sure.

superman1234

Jul 6, 2019
Is there a way to speed up the animations? I personally find Eluku's animations to be way too slow and time consuming. Would love to see the scenes at a faster pace.

Osteoblast

Dec 9, 2019
I appreciate the guy that linked a download link but why hasn't the front page been updated?
I need to flag the updates in the thread as an update and then it's up to an official uploader to update the main page. Still waiting on someone to update the main page, but for now, I'll keep sending them into this thread. Expect a new update on this coming Sunday if Eluku sticks to his usual habits.

Reactions: XPsychoX

Lucifer84

Jan 5, 2018
good game i been keeping up with it off and on for 5 years , i hope to see it completed oneday

3.30 star(s) 30 Votes