Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
Update 230423 Released for Supporters
The speed at which the sleep gauge fills has been altered
Common Game Over screen has been added
(The plague doctor deems you useless for experimentation after your pitiful display of endurance)

Coming Up
You spoke up and Eluku listened.
A big change will be coming to the Touture Chamber soon
Touture.png

Make sure your smoke detectors work

Last edited:
Apr 26, 2020
I've been a fan of Eluku and Marimo (another OG guro hentai game dev) for over a decade now iirc, and they are probably the only artists I've consistently supported over the years at different points.
I can't do a subscription but I've donated to Eluku before, he's one of the OG's that I've followed along the way since the start of Fairy Fighting. Of course everyone has their preferences, so do I. His stuff is extremely hit or miss, but he is a blessing either way. He does body modification like none other, his parasite stuff is amazing, and I would rather see more content like the Queen Strawfly than what he's doing now. But at the end of the day, I'm just glad he stuck around and is still producing content. All games are their creator's passion projects and that's what makes them thrive. Every other creator that bows to their patreons or commissions is a soulless hack that will spiral into self-loathing and disinterest.

Lilitas72

Jan 21, 2020
Here's a revolutionary thought, if you don't like the subject matter of the game, then don't fuckin play it. Feel free to cry about blood in video games all you want somewhere else while the rest of us who are grounded in reality and capable of separating fictional violence from real violence continue to enjoy the art we've come to this thread to enjoy. Cry to someone who cares about your tears.
Dude I wasn't even upset, unless you were directing this at other people who are crying about it. Either way, you're kinda just whining as much as the people whining about the violence.

Last edited:

Osteoblast

Dec 9, 2019
New update's out.

Changelog:

→Added a common finish in the torture room.
→Adjusted the amount of SLEEP gauge increase by hypnotic gas (less).

According to Eluku, he's "done with that scene for now" (Tiger Girl). The new finish in the torture room is a bit more guro-y as far as I've read in the new changelog, but I haven't launched the game yet to confirm. (EDIT: Have since checked it out - it's just the usual Eluku stuff.)

Anyways, sauce.

Last edited:

jericho009

Apr 15, 2020
New update's out.

Changelog:

According to Eluku, he's "done with that scene for now" (Tiger Girl). The new finish in the torture room is a bit more guro-y as far as I've read in the new changelog, but I haven't launched the game yet to confirm.

Anyways, sauce.

Pixeldrain

karlosferros

Dec 9, 2021
1682373183429.png
Alright guys, Im stuck. Am I missing something? I didn't know what to do with the previous room with the big orc and little ones so I just went thru the vent that led here.

yilawor240

Jun 10, 2022
View attachment 2570976
Alright guys, Im stuck. Am I missing something? I didn't know what to do with the previous room with the big orc and little ones so I just went thru the vent that led here.
1. Fill the wolf at the right end of this room.
2. Use the device from your screenshot.
3. Heal yourself in the room with save point.
4. Repeat 1-3 until the device works.
5. Go back to the beginning, in the long corridor along the way you will see the opened door with the boss.

_Matsura

Mar 3, 2023
View attachment 2570976
Go fill yourself with the goblin waiting on the right of the room you are in, then when filled, return exactly where you are and press down ⬇. (that's literally just it)

Last edited:

_Matsura

Mar 3, 2023
New update's out.

Changelog:

According to Eluku, he's "done with that scene for now" (Tiger Girl). The new finish in the torture room is a bit more guro-y as far as I've read in the new changelog, but I haven't launched the game yet to confirm.

Anyways, sauce.

Pixeldrain
And thanks as always pal !

karlosferros

Dec 9, 2021
Go fill yourself with the goblin waiting on the right of the room you are in, then when filled, return exactly where you are and press down ⬇. (that's literally just it)
Odd, I did go to that orc on the right and pressed all buttons but nothin happened, but I just tried it again now and it worked.
EDIT: Nvm, I needed erotic to do those.

Last edited:

_Matsura

Mar 3, 2023
Odd, I did go to that orc on the right and pressed all buttons but nothin happened, but I just tried it again now and it worked.
EDIT: Nvm, I needed erotic to do those.
Really ? In naked state it should work, when you press [right button] like you want to go where the goblin is...

Last edited:

Osteoblast

Dec 9, 2019
How come when i extract it from here the application doesnt show up in the folder?
Check which directory you're extracting to, it may just be writing to somewhere else. I only uploaded the .exe file (it generates the data folders and whatnot on first run). Could also be antivirus flagging and quarantining it, check your AV logs.

Osteoblast

Dec 9, 2019
View attachment 2575506
Does anyone know what to do here i've been stuck on this for a while, nothing happen if i fill the meter and i end up stuck mashing the keys forever or else it's gameover.
This is the end of the game as of right now. Have you accessed the three dungeon rooms at the bottom of this section, below the climbing vines part? If you play the woodball game there and accumulate 9k wooden balls (easy, just mash the spacebar and do something else for a bit) you get access to the goblin arena, catgirl arena, and the torture dungeon (which is where the newest content is being added).

3.30 star(s) 30 Votes