tigerprascire

May 14, 2020
Does anyone know where Eluku's doing his blog posts and such, now? His blogspot got wiped and I've no idea where he does his stuff

Osteoblast

Dec 9, 2019
New update.

Changelog:

Updated the following areas of the Torture Room in the Challenge Area
→Updated to clear the piston torture table (specifications to follow).
→When a person is put on the Piston Torture Table,
Organ Damage gauge (added internal damage).
→Updated the crawling chemo girl to be able to grab the wolf even if she is in the air when she dives.
→Updated the crawling chemo girl's movement speed to be slower.
→Fixed the problem of hypnotized eggs being spawned.
→Shortened the tempo of the motion when being grabbed.

Pretty small one, but the development's glacial anyways. If you feel so inclined, go support Eluku at . $3 a month means we all get updates just a little quicker. He also mentions that the next device he'll be working on is the wooden horse, but it's just the piston table for now. As always, press "W" on the title screen to access the new content.

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
he gonna remove her dick?!
Yes, that's what's happening now though I think it's been over a year that we've been stuck on the same boring area so far. Next one will be divisive if he goes through with his plans though because supposedly the mechanic is going to be lolification and maybe zombification instead of futa.

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
Welcome to the internet.
Virus protection isn't perfect. Sometimes it makes mistakes.
One type of mistake that virus protection tends to make is called a false positive, detecting a virus when one isn't there, because it's looking at a file, program or app that it doesn't recognize.
Your virus protection is simply being shy, so you need to help it along and tell it that this program is nothing to be afraid of, and to let it do its thing.
Some virus protection is a little more heavy handed, choosing to shoot first and ask questions later, like an undertrained over enthusiastic cop or gun-toting average Joe from Texas. What you'll need to do is put your hands over its eyes (deactivate it) for a moment and put a sticker of verification on the program in question (put it in a whitelist).
There, now your virus protection and the program you wish to run will now be familiar to each other and go their separate ways.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zetsuko

Sep 22, 2016
I don't get all the whiney babies crying about futa, the game has many futas before the main character was one, and even the old game had a futa. Stop patronizing the developers for wanting to do their game however they like it.

Game has futa and you don't like it? Skip game, just like how everyone else does with any games they don't find appealing...Geez

Last edited:

camper674

Jan 30, 2018
Damn that plague doctor, how do I defeat him?
i keep kicking the chemo girl into a pulp but it appears the doctor is invulnerable and only has pain states.
can I actually fight through there or is that the end?

Reactions: Armin_Dadkhordi

weisshexe

Aug 3, 2018
What is a good level for the Wolf to be at? I'm stuck at the Arena & I cannot even get through the Harpies Cave, what is a recommended level to just Fuck these NPC's up?

camper674

Jan 30, 2018
What is a good level for the Wolf to be at? I'm stuck at the Arena & I cannot even get through the Harpies Cave, what is a recommended level to just Fuck these NPC's up?
20 is the limit if i remember correctly, BUT. If you just screw around at the beginning of the game (pre futa cats) and you are really good at pinbal/gacha machine, you may do like me and spend a whole ducking day playing the skill ball gacha for power level ups and for spare balls.
just beware of speed, speed of 170 has tendency to start fucking up the attacks and 180 does completely fuck it up.
got my power up to 730 and I basically one shot everything, doesn't mean I still don't get ganked and killed anyway

weisshexe

Aug 3, 2018
20 is the limit if i remember correctly, BUT. If you just screw around at the beginning of the game (pre futa cats) and you are really good at pinbal/gacha machine, you may do like me and spend a whole ducking day playing the skill ball gacha for power level ups and for spare balls.
just beware of speed, speed of 170 has tendency to start fucking up the attacks and 180 does completely fuck it up.
got my power up to 730 and I basically one shot everything, doesn't mean I still don't get ganked and killed anyway
*sigh* Welp guess another 10 levels to go then.

3.30 star(s) 30 Votes