Whostosay

Sep 8, 2022
Edit2: That small new game, "Futanari Mesugaki with big-breasts and big-cock who never loses to Semen-squeezing creatures" RJ01041340 from "...Byuru Byuru Semen-Squueezing..." dev "pernio's futanari", has a lot of Urethra action, I'd say 35%. Other 65% are: testicle pregnancy/parasite 20%, penis rubs 35%, prostate massage 10%. No vaginilla per se, even tho FutanariMC. Also here's my save for it
Looking at the last game on that list, controls are really weird for me and basically cant play it. Any tips/Did you have anything like that happen?

Reactions: zl738978813
Mar 1, 2020
Looking at the last game on that list, controls are really weird for me and basically cant play it. Any tips/Did you have anything like that happen?
No, first time I'm hearing of such problem, if all buttons on your keyboard work properly that is. When similar things happen to me, it's clearly one of buttons on my keyboard is jammed.

Whostosay

Sep 8, 2022
No, first time I'm hearing of such problem, if all buttons on your keyboard work properly that is. When similar things happen to me, it's clearly one of buttons on my keyboard is jammed.
My keyboard is working 100% fine with everything else is the thing. The only inputs the game'll take are down, accept and cancel. No other movement or keys work.

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
Update 230416 Released for Supporters
Adjusted the amount of damage done to the crawling girl
Adjusted speed of plague doctor
Altered the piston miniscene

Coming Up
Finishing the Piston
Starting on the Wooden Horse

When will there be an update?
Now
Usually every Saturday/Sunday

jolla

Jan 23, 2021
Ребята, соус.

Пиксельдрайн

Я буду продолжать загружать по мере появления новых обновлений — если прошло несколько дней с момента сброса обновления, а я до сих пор не загрузил его в эту ветку, просто дайте мне команду ping.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]brp brp

Osteoblast

Dec 9, 2019
New update just dropped, 4/16/2023.

Changelog:

The following areas of the Torture room in the challenge area have been updated.

→Adjusted the amount of damage done to the crawling chemo girl (made it easier for her to fall down).

→Adjusted the movement speed of the collector.

→Added a TortureMemo gauge when Nona is put to sleep and restrained by the torture device (temporarily installed)

→Updated so that the upper key (W) can be used to turn the body during piston torture.

→Added light purple swelling on the stomach during piston torture...

Webthespider

Nov 7, 2022
Oh no is he going to implant another pelvic fracture scene in the game? He's been making some extreme guro stuff lately..

Btw, had anyone in the thread got the chance to actually talk to Eluku? I tried to message him on fantia but haven't got any feedbacks. Does he not reply at all?

Last edited:
Oct 17, 2018
Guro was going to be part of the game from the getgo years ago. The fact the man was a guro artist before a gamedev, and now diving back slowly into such content causes no end to multipage complaining on another hentai forum.

SinfulFantasy

Jul 31, 2021
All anyone wants to do on this entire site is flock to the like 6 guro games it has to cry about guro. Guro fans apparantly aren't people and don't deserve games of their own.

Reactions: shiruken

Webthespider

Nov 7, 2022
He's a guro artist making a game that has guro in it.

What do you want to talk to Eluku about?
Ye I know. I am fine with most of his guro stuff but pelvis bone break is kind of too much for me. That tiger girl scenes still haunts me to this very day.

I mainly just want to ask some general questions. There are a lot of confusion for me while watching scenes.
For example:
Does Nona feel pleasure from those non-guro sex?
What does poison do to Nona besides drive off the frog?
There are lots of varies spiked penis in the game. Do they actually hurt Nona? Or adds stimulation? I don't see blood coming out so I just assume they are soft spiked penis but I just wish to know for sure
etc
Also some questions like how long is he going to take to finish the game and whether he is going to retire or not.

I was hoping to have a sort of paid interview with him so that I can ask all these questions all together , but It seems like he doesn't reply at all.

Ururu'

Mar 2, 2019
Oh no is he going to implant another pelvic fracture scene in the game? He's been making some extreme guro stuff lately..

Btw, had anyone in the thread got the chance to actually talk to Eluku? I tried to message him on fantia but haven't got any feedbacks. Does he not reply at all?
Good. It is finally time for people who likes guro to have their share of fun too.

Reactions: SinfulFantasy
Nov 25, 2021
that update seemed like a complete waste of resources and time, essential a long longbar is added just for the doc to write its findings and then just nothing, is he gonna do that for each device cause this torture room is looking to be really w.e at this point, id rather he continue the game itself with new creattures cause its like mid to end of april going on may soon and were like stuck in place with progess and hes getting paid now, idk

3.30 star(s) 30 Votes