Update 230326 Released for Supporters
Mini cutscenes are added to the machine
Sleep gauge fill speed is altered

Coming Up
More scenes pertaining to the torture rack

Last edited:
Reactions: AwsumO
May 8, 2017
Anyone know how to get past the futa girl after you go down a cliff? I punched her like 50 tims and she just gets stunned for a second and keeps attacking me. I think

DK00

Jan 29, 2023
Anyone know how to get past the futa girl after you go down a cliff? I punched her like 50 tims and she just gets stunned for a second and keeps attacking me. I think
Currently there is no route forward that doesn't involve losing to the futa wolf girl and getting captured (and futa'd)

Reactions: LastingHikikomori
May 8, 2017
Currently there is no route forward that doesn't involve losing to the futa wolf girl and getting captured (and futa'd)
Thank you lol. I tried cheating the ef out of the game and was smacking her around and I was like. "Did I miss an item? Do I have to interact with the statue?" 1 hour wasted

Harbin238

Sep 7, 2021
As someone who started following Eluku about halfway through Fairy Fighting's development, I would very much like to support Eluku but haven't the means to do so, so I would appreciate if you could still support Eluku through their or if you enjoy playing Wolf's Dungeon, as I would be incredibly devastated if they stopped working on it due to a sudden lack of funding, especially if it were because you dropped that kemono link in here.
I get you want folks to support Eluku but the way you put it sound really entitled. You can't support him yourself, then you tell people to support him instead because you'd be personally devastated if the project somehow dies, and now you're just shaming people indirectly for sharing links on a pirate site.

I've bought and supported my fair share of games and developers after I've discovered them here but I sincerely doubt you'd get a positive turnover/sale by way of guilt-trip and forum shaming.

Ururu'

Mar 2, 2019
It is what it is. And, besides, its not like he was going to receive the money from soneone who can't afford to pay anyway.

Osteoblast

Dec 9, 2019
On the topic - does anyone have some tips for getting payment through the hellholes that are Fanbox/Fantia? I've tried everything under the sun, and it still doesn't like my payment details. Until that gets worked out, I'll just be waiting for the sauce here with y'all.

_Matsura

Mar 3, 2023
On the topic - does anyone have some tips for getting payment through the hellholes that are Fanbox/Fantia? I've tried everything under the sun, and it still doesn't like my payment details. Until that gets worked out, I'll just be waiting for the sauce here with y'all.
Welcome in the team bro

Oct 11, 2018
I remember having issues with them and DLSite a while back. Apparently, my card provider didn't like foreign transactions and deemed them "suspicious." I haven't had that issue in over a decade though.

Reactions: angelazx9
3.30 star(s) 30 Votes