Nov 25, 2021
im playing with a controller and im sorry tiger girl is straight up impossible for the life of me can not continue to progress to torture room at all, it doesnt help that any time u die u have to reset fighting the cat and the slug which are dumb easy but time consuming to the point when u reach tiger girl her moves are beyond unfair, take wayy to long and ur hits do nothing is she even beatable cause ill be mid dodge and she still just grabs u so idk tiger girl has really made this game unplayable now

SinfulFantasy

Jul 31, 2021
im playing with a controller and im sorry tiger girl is straight up impossible for the life of me can not continue to progress to torture room at all, it doesnt help that any time u die u have to reset fighting the cat and the slug which are dumb easy but time consuming to the point when u reach tiger girl her moves are beyond unfair, take wayy to long and ur hits do nothing is she even beatable cause ill be mid dodge and she still just grabs u so idk tiger girl has really made this game unplayable now
What level are you? At level cap I literally accidentally beat Tiger Girl on keyboard while trying to see her game over. Either way, here's a save with Tiger Girl beat. Just extract the zip then paste the data folder in with your game.

Reactions: Ytiza

_Matsura

Mar 3, 2023
Tiger girl is a pain in the ass for second phase (hard to escape the sky drops), but for the first, just spam kick her, and flee for your life when she's charging her OHKO attack. (Second phase is quite easy, in fact, if you attain it by reducing her hp)

Well, I say that just 'cause you have a controller... Keyboard using players, you have my support

ZafiroX3

Sep 28, 2018
Thanks for Alternative CheatTable, it works! I can edit stats with it now. But uploaded Oct 30, 2022 by you cheattable don't work. I tried to click on [Stats], and button don't work - no red cross appears, and [Stats] button don't shows untill I click "make sure to activate it while being ingame (no start menu)" button, but on your screenshot I see that "make sure to activate it while being ingame (no start menu)" is not activated. You can see on my screenshots that untill I click "make sure to activate it while being ingame (no start menu)", there are no stats, and if I click and then unclick "make sure to activate it while being ingame (no start menu)" stats will automaticly hide. I guess by looking at your screenshot that it works differently with you. I activated cheats table only after game level loaded.
how to use the cheat engine, when you try to use it it doesn't work

Oct 20, 2017
How the hell do you set up a controller? Whenever I try, it says there's no joystick detected.

Stratajim

Nov 25, 2019
Does anyone have an issue where the game runs slowly, but if you pull a window up in the foreground... the game runs at normal speed? Game runs unbearably slow but only when not in the foreground. It's perplexing to me, and was hoping someone could maybe shed some light on it.

Anonmx44

Aug 10, 2018
For anyone looking for an FPS fix for the ultra slow framerate (for nvidia at least):
right click on desktop and open the nvidia control panel, go to manage 3D settings, program settings tab, add the game's exe via add->browse.
change the following settings: monitor technology->fixed refresh(probably the only thing that needed to be changed), Max frame rate->60 fps, preferred refresh rate->application-controlled, Vertical sync->off (on if there's screen tear).

garaomara

Aug 23, 2019
Someone link me the changelog please, everywhere I look there is nothing or N/A. And Im sure as hell not going back to the save near the coin machine that the game gives me no coins for only to go left and right and then quit the game like always. Not when every random creature fight is so terribly annoying.

3.30 star(s) 30 Votes