DEHNC

Jun 5, 2018
Anyone knows whats new in 230226 ?
Update points ---
- Upgrade the following points in the Torture Room of the Trial Zone -
Adjust the effect of hypnotic gas, the ability to crack hypnotic eggs
- Crawling Daughter Kemo Anal Sucking Adjust Pull Movement (LV2)
・ Updated to enter when anal suction (LV2)
violated by a subhuman intelligence officer

Nov 12, 2021
Anyone got multiple saves throughout the game up until current content. Also pretty sure the developers site is no longer available I keep getting "this is no longer available."

O&M's

May 18, 2018
Anyone got multiple saves throughout the game up until current content. Also pretty sure the developers site is no longer available I keep getting "this is no longer available."

This is his new website. The OP hyperlinks need to be updated by a mod if possible.

EDIT: In case you were curious, he had to change websites because the blog host decided that his content wasn't acceptable on their website. Kind of got forced to switch. Also, he is now charging $3/month for the game. He uploads the game zipped into 3 parts, and the 3rd part is locked behind the paywall.

Reactions: NitroSM
Nov 12, 2021
So how do you get past the door with the mino statue because when the thing gets full nothing really happens I have to keep her health up with repeat button smashing and it's real tiring especially after it's filled up.

EyesEyes

Feb 9, 2020
Can someone help me, please? I tried to use last cheat table uploaded here Oct 30, 2022, and it don't work. I can't change values of stats, I only can freeze character. I use Wolf'sDungeon 230226 and Cheat Engine 7.4/7.5. Is problem in game version, and I should use another (what version?) or I do something wrong?

Averuncus

Mar 15, 2018
Can someone help me, please? I tried to use last cheat table uploaded here Oct 30, 2022, and it don't work. I can't change values of stats, I only can freeze character. I use Wolf'sDungeon 230226 and Cheat Engine 7.4/7.5. Is problem in game version, and I should use another (what version?) or I do something wrong?
Have you tried clicking on [Stats]?

If this doesn't work you could give my alternative version a try. For the alternative version you need to activate the script and loose a point of hunger through movment to show values.

EyesEyes

Feb 9, 2020
Have you tried clicking on [Stats]?

If this doesn't work you could give my alternative version a try. For the alternative version you need to activate the script and loose a point of hunger through movment to show values.
Thanks for Alternative CheatTable, it works! I can edit stats with it now. But uploaded Oct 30, 2022 by you cheattable don't work. I tried to click on [Stats], and button don't work - no red cross appears, and [Stats] button don't shows untill I click "make sure to activate it while being ingame (no start menu)" button, but on your screenshot I see that "make sure to activate it while being ingame (no start menu)" is not activated. You can see on my screenshots that untill I click "make sure to activate it while being ingame (no start menu)", there are no stats, and if I click and then unclick "make sure to activate it while being ingame (no start menu)" stats will automaticly hide. I guess by looking at your screenshot that it works differently with you. I activated cheats table only after game level loaded.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 30 Votes