VL4DST3R

Feb 24, 2018
I've read multiple mentions about alternative routes- are any of those currently in the game or is there just one? I've started playing this a long time ago and just kept progressing as more content was slowly added, but from what i understand if there were to be other routes, they would fork away earlier in the game and i'd rather not start a new playtrough given how painful the actual gameplay is just to find out.

O&M's

May 18, 2018
I've read multiple mentions about alternative routes- are any of those currently in the game or is there just one? I've started playing this a long time ago and just kept progressing as more content was slowly added, but from what i understand if there were to be other routes, they would fork away earlier in the game and i'd rather not start a new playtrough given how painful the actual gameplay is just to find out.
The alternative routes haven't been implemented yet. Even the main route isn't finished... probably gonna be another couple of years before we have any decent amount of content related to the alternate route.

Reactions: VL4DST3R
Oct 11, 2021
The alternative routes haven't been implemented yet. Even the main route isn't finished... probably gonna be another couple of years before we have any decent amount of content related to the alternate route.
Hold on, what alternative routes? Is this the non-futa route I have been hearing about? If that is a thing that happens I will be glued to my desk for weeks lol

VL4DST3R

Feb 24, 2018
The only other route I know of that's planned for the future is the one where Nona gets turned into a loli and snacked on by zombies.
i have no idea honestly how is he gonna do that, since the game literally morphs its graphics and mechanics as you play through, its the strangest thing ive ever seen, and i can only imagine how the underlying code is.

Oct 11, 2018
As far as I know, the branch is going to take place at the entrance to the futa village. I believe the guard will eventually be able to be beaten which will then allow you to skip the futa stuff and proceed on the less nice (in my opinion) route.

Considering the mechanics frequently change, I fully expect there to be something totally new when he does implement that area. Hopefully, this gets done sometime after he decides to go back and finish Tiger Girl.

Deadeye_777

Apr 19, 2021
As far as I know, the branch is going to take place at the entrance to the futa village. I believe the guard will eventually be able to be beaten which will then allow you to skip the futa stuff and proceed on the less nice (in my opinion) route.

Considering the mechanics frequently change, I fully expect there to be something totally new when he does implement that area. Hopefully, this gets done sometime after he decides to go back and finish Tiger Girl.
...wait, is tiger girl NOT FINISHED!? Fucking Hell, how much harder can he make her!?

EyesEyes

Feb 9, 2020
Hi! I downloaded the game version WolfsDungeon230114, and tried to use cheat tables (quoted below), and no one of these 2 works. What game version I should use to make cheat tablets work?

cheat table
I created this cheat table ages ago and shared it on ulmf. Might as well post it here too. Just make sure to activate it after you can move in-game. The teleport and freeze script are kinda jank and might not work in some areas or straight up crash your game.

Oct 11, 2021
Is there a way to save after cat fight and slug girl fight? Easy enough to beat them but it takes a LOONG time to get through them with the forced animation scenes you have to do to defeat them and I kinda wanna see everything there is which means... i gotta test out a lot of defeats and walk back and fight both of them again

EDIT: Also any chance some of you figured out how to bait out the tiger second form stances? Her attack is more or less easy to avoid by spamming attack and just never letting her attack you first, but her parry stance is IMPOSSIBLE (for me) to bait out or know when she uses it. I end up spamming kicks and sometimes I hit her and sometimes she grabs me and after 5 or 6 times it is impossible (actually impossible) to beat her in the typeracer thing.

Another edit: Do levels matter in the fights btw? I am level 7 and Im dealing barely any damage to tiger.

Yet another edit: Finally beat her, is there no scene after you beat her? Was hoping for something after the hassle :/ Maybe I accidentially skipped though o_O

Last edited:

sammo905

Jun 28, 2018

I believe they said their would be another detour the player could take before the futa guard with a orc shaman the player would lose to in a similar fashion starting the loli guro route

DucatiDaRottie

Jun 30, 2018
this should help

first u need to download the files from eluku pw and than dl the remaining file from fanbox/fantia and just follow the image and your done.

Thank you!

Mar 1, 2020
From what I remember, I assumed loli+zombies are just what comes after futanari parasite removal. No branching routes. But maybe thats just me.

3.30 star(s) 30 Votes