Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
I thought their would be a surgeon past those doors to do that since the background npcs in that area + the voucher nona has to buy for it
Maybe, I could be wrong.
I thought the Minotaur was gonna do it all.
It will be very interesting to see how he goes back to making that fork.
He will have to redo the whole game or scrap the idea.
The mechanics and menu got changed from way back then to where the game is at now.
I quite like the idea that the mechanics and menus change depending on what part of the game you're in, or what form Nona has taken.
Nona's attacks and such have changed a few times over the course of development and it hasn't bothered me none.
Maybe when Nona becomes a loli, she can no longer attack effectively (if at all) and the game becomes somewhat more of a survival horror in the same vein as Demonophobia

Reactions: O&M's
Dec 7, 2020
I've gotta send this dev some money, I reeeaally struggled the first time I opened the game, but taking the time to learn most of the moves myself and occasionally check here when I am really stuck has been so much fun! The kinks in the game are not exactly tailored to my preferences but there is a lot of violence and some of the best animated urethral and nipple penetration I have seen, thanks to everyone who took the time to share their advice about difficult parts of the game and confusing puzzles!

Reactions: Untamed
Apr 8, 2018
I quite like the idea that the mechanics and menus change depending on what part of the game you're in, or what form Nona has taken.
Nona's attacks and such have changed a few times over the course of development and it hasn't bothered me none.
Maybe when Nona becomes a loli, she can no longer attack effectively (if at all) and the game becomes somewhat more of a survival horror in the same vein as Demonophobia
I mean if Eluku does go back into making a fork, which menu/mechanics is he going to use?
I can't even begin to imagine the amount of bugs there are going to be from jumping from one game setting into another.
Where is the end of the fork going to connect, or is it going to divert into a completely new path?

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
Update Released for Supporters
Sleep Gauge added for when Nona is hit with hypnotic gas
After egg is inserted, egg can be removed with Down + Button 2

Coming Up
Inserted Eggs will fill sleep gauge quicker
Nona go Nini
As usual, fun things happen when Nona's defenseless

Last edited:

Shizurux

Jan 27, 2023
Sleep Gauge added for when Nona is hit with hypnotic gas
After egg is inserted, egg can be removed with Down + Button 2

Coming Up
Inserted Eggs will fill sleep gauge quicker
Nona go Nini
As usual, fun things happen when Nona's defenseless

link of donwload?

Lilitas72

Jan 21, 2020
Sooooo... what's been added to the game since the slug girl got finished? As far as I can tell there's the tiger girl which got left behind to be one-shot killed and you can enter the torture room to encounter the BDSM ass eater person and plague doctor that doesn't do anything yet other than grab you when the BDSM person grabs you. Is there anything outside of the arena fight rooms?

sammo905

Jun 28, 2018
Sooooo... what's been added to the game since the slug girl got finished? As far as I can tell there's the tiger girl which got left behind to be one-shot killed and you can enter the torture room to encounter the BDSM ass eater person and plague doctor that doesn't do anything yet other than grab you when the BDSM person grabs you. Is there anything outside of the arena fight rooms?
nothing outside thats new yet

Reactions: Lilitas72
Nov 25, 2021
i feel like there may not be enough content to currently pay monthly at the moment of time cause of how slow content is pushed probably wont see another update for like 4 or 5 months, am i wrong to wait a while untill theres somthing more tangiable

Reactions: tailorn158

sammo905

Jun 28, 2018
eluku is pretty slow so don't expect large amounts of content to be added at once
but if what I read some time ago is correct he is now focusing some more time on it due to people having to pay for it
overall eluku's the kinda dev to drip things in rather then to wait and collect up the content for update builds

Reactions: metalman1234567890

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
you have to pay and the site is gone?? ok
The site moved . From what I heard, it was because the original hosting service complained about something on the site, which is weird because it marked as 18+.

Also yes, the 2023 updates are set up so you need a file only available as a supporter to properly extract them, but the versions from 2022 and earlier should still work without any paid files. I think it was a combination of how big the game is getting and the cost of hosting that prompted this.

DucatiDaRottie

Jun 30, 2018
Can anyone post the unpacking instructions Eluku posted. I am a supporter on PIVIX Fanbox but can not figure out how to unpack the compressed file after downloading. I've tried using google translate but the page just never works?

Akor87

Mar 11, 2020
Can anyone post the unpacking instructions Eluku posted. I am a supporter on PIVIX Fanbox but can not figure out how to unpack the compressed file after downloading. I've tried using google translate but the page just never works?
this should help

first u need to download the files from eluku pw and than dl the remaining file from fanbox/fantia and just follow the image and your done.

Reactions: shreckles

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
Nona will fall asleep when gauge is full
Eggs inserted into Nona can be broken
Crawling Girl's attack continues

Coming Up
Try to imagine Nona being forced to eat her own ass

this game needs 2 things. the ability to change controls and full screen
At the top of the window you can see these two things
F5 lets you change controls
F6 lets you change window size
Full Screen, I would imagine, would result in the game being stretched to buggery, rather than just Nona's holes :sneaky:

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 30 Votes