Update Released for Supporters
Nona's gonna have an egg pushed inside her

Coming Up
Hypnosis and Sleep
Plague doctor's gonna rip her a new one

link for donwload?

VL4DST3R

Feb 24, 2018
Oddest thing just started happening... The game runs slow when in foreground, but when I pulled up task manager to see what was going on... I noticed it ran at normal speeds in the background... Clicked on wolf's dungeon window again, and it returns to slow speed. Any thoughts?
Is there some trick to make this game actually run on Win10/11? When I load the game it runs at like 1 frame per 1 second, it's insanely slow/laggy. If I jump it takes like 20 seconds to complete the entire jump animation.
For anyone having this issue, this is caused by GSYNC.
Came here to say this as well; the engine he uses for the game is this obscure fossil called Clickteam Fusion (fun fact: same engine as FNAF) that either can't (or is not coded properly to by Eluku to) handle dynamic refresh rates and just picks the lowest refresh rate your computer reports back to it as the maximum available, and runs with it. This also breaks the game almost entirely as logic, animations and momvement speed run every frame.

So if you have any kind of adaptive sync, not just G-Sync, it will shit its pants.

If on Nvidia, you can disable G-Sync for windowed applications or create a profile for the game (keep in mind new versions will require a new profile) and set Monitor Technology to Fixed Refresh and it will start working again.

If on AMD almost the same thing applies, either disable FreeSync entirely or add a "custom graphics" setting for the game (with the same mention as above)

tsudoplat

Aug 15, 2022
Came here to say this as well; the engine he uses for the game is this obscure fossil called Clickteam Fusion (fun fact: same engine as FNAF) that either can't (or is not coded properly to by Eluku to) handle dynamic refresh rates and just picks the lowest refresh rate your computer reports back to it as the maximum available, and runs with it. This also breaks the game almost entirely as logic, animations and momvement speed run every frame.

So if you have any kind of adaptive sync, not just G-Sync, it will shit its pants.

If on Nvidia, you can disable G-Sync for windowed applications or create a profile for the game (keep in mind new versions will require a new profile) and set Monitor Technology to Fixed Refresh and it will start working again.

If on AMD almost the same thing applies, either disable FreeSync entirely or add a "custom graphics" setting for the game (with the same mention as above)
Thanks, this was spot on and exactly what was happening. Nice catch!

Reactions: VL4DST3R

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Welp how game?? aint look like much from this page of comment soo I guess I waiting for whatever new char is beatable

redkeys

Apr 23, 2020
Is it possible to change your save file in this game? to make it easier for peopel who suck at this sort of game

bobbot

May 10, 2018
Is it possible to change your save file in this game? to make it easier for peopel who suck at this sort of game
er not entirely sure what you mean if your asking if its possable to hax your save someone on ulmf shared a hacked save i remember. might be a good idea to ask there too.

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
What does this mean? What's actually new? Is this involving the harpies or another encounter?
Well, when there's an update, it usually involves the newest character or characters being made, the Plague Doctor in the torture room in this case.

honkuma

Oct 29, 2017
ปุ่มไหนคือ s+btn2?
นั่งลง + สเปชบาร์
Down + Spacebar I guess? I haven't play this been so long
-----
Btw, Do recent upates are Nona get rid her futa state yet? By far I remembered after cat fight, seems eleku talked bout it to get rid of this state soon in next dungeon.

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
Btw, Do recent upates are Nona get rid her futa state yet? By far I remembered after cat fight, seems eleku talked bout it to get rid of this state soon in next dungeon.
Not yet, the Touture Chamber is still in production, and then Eluku will move on to the minotaur statue which will remove the parasite that gave Nona her futa state.
I'm not sure if the future loli Nona + Zombies content is going to be a continuation from after the minotaur statue, or if it's an alternate route for a fork in the road from way earlier in the game, maybe even before the futa village.

Reactions: honkuma

sammo905

Jun 28, 2018
Eluku will move on to the minotaur statue which will remove the parasite that gave Nona her futa state.
I thought their would be a surgeon past those doors to do that since the background npcs in that area + the voucher nona has to buy for it

Apr 8, 2018
It will be very interesting to see how he goes back to making that fork.
He will have to redo the whole game or scrap the idea.
The mechanics and menu got changed from way back then to where the game is at now.

3.30 star(s) 30 Votes