YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
It really isn't a good idea to leak the updates, I'd hate for Eluku to drop the game because of this

The second to last reply on page 84
Are you a clown? Everyone could literally go and download the updates as soon as they came out on the Eluku's blog, before it got regionblocked or whatever. I myself was downloading the regular weekly updates until that happened.

O&M's

May 18, 2018
I dont mind paying but he really should stop wasting his and everyone time with developing news mechanics for the game that are exclusive to a single scene or area and will never be used again.
Nothing wrong with someone teaching themselves new things as they create their passion project. I'm sure plenty of people following this project would have to disagree with you on both statements, but he's DEFINITELY not wasting his own time. I personally find it really cool that the game has varying mechanics as you play through it. It keeps it fresh and interesting.

Reactions: BloomYourDreams
Oct 11, 2018
Are you a clown? Everyone could literally go and download the updates as soon as they came out on the Eluku's blog, before it got regionblocked or whatever. I myself was downloading the regular weekly updates until that happened.
I believe the reason he said that is because the updates were free before whereas they are locked behind a paywall now.
So this fucking plague doctor is invincible and I beat him for half an hour. How to get past this fucking prick. Hate this game and unclearness
That guy is the current end of the content. He cannot be defeated yet. Also, the unclearness is clarified on his blog. He generally says where the content ends and what can and cannot be done in an area.

Reactions: Forge Wright

jllllll

Jul 20, 2017
Is there some trick to make this game actually run on Win10/11? When I load the game it runs at like 1 frame per 1 second, it's insanely slow/laggy. If I jump it takes like 20 seconds to complete the entire jump animation.
For anyone having this issue, this is caused by GSYNC.

Mr.Guo

Feb 22, 2021
Anyone tell me what I'm supposed to do now?
The Boss lies on the hayrick and says she needs an apple.

kadeko

Mar 26, 2020
Update Released for Supporters
The crawling asseater now has a strength gauge and can faint
Grenades filled with a hypnotic gas will be thrown

Coming Up
Hypnosis and Sleep

i played the game start to finish, i sent him 3 bucks. ill consider it my good deed for the week.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Untamed

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
I dont mind paying but he really should stop wasting his and everyone time with developing news mechanics for the game that are exclusive to a single scene or area and will never be used again.
I hope his next game would be something like Fairy wars/Amazon brawl from Toffi, combat with futa vs futa/female.

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
Update Released for Supporters
Nona's gonna have an egg pushed inside her

Coming Up
Hypnosis and Sleep
Plague doctor's gonna rip her a new one

Reactions: BloomYourDreams
3.30 star(s) 30 Votes