sammo905

Jun 28, 2018
Does this game have any guro and/or amputation scenes?

It looks a bit tame for Eluku.
making a educated guess here.
But the first guro scene may be the futa removal scene at the end of of route A (futa route) or if that is also tamed down like most of the stuff in the game, you might need to wait till route B (zombie loli route) which was described as gore heavy.

now if my knowledge of the game is correct route A may be guroless for hardcore lovers (like fairy fighting)
while route B being untamed has the guro content of the game

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
Okay, so it's confirmed to be paid from now on.
I'm kinda happy, because this gives me a good incentive to actually get a job.
I don't wanna miss out on updates, especially when there's the possibility of revisions that need to be documented and archived.
3 bucks is worth it (perhaps underpriced even) in my opinion, especially after what I've seen from Eluku up to this point.

Reactions: Fly'earth
Mar 26, 2022
I don't wanna miss out on updates, especially when there's the possibility of revisions that need to be documented and archived.
3 bucks is worth it (perhaps underpriced even) in my opinion, especially after what I've seen from Eluku up to this point.
Did Eluku got a new blog, or is now DLsite?

Jador96

Jan 10, 2021
Damn, it looks like the developer's starting to lock his game updates under a paywall now, as the third file of the update package is available only for pixiv subscribers.

I'm not entirely sure if i'm the only idiot which has just found out this change of plans, but it truly sucks.

jericho009

Apr 15, 2020
dont think it worth 3 bucks it not even a full game but you do you

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
dont think it worth 3 bucks it not even a full game but you do you
The 3 bucks is a monthly payment for, at most, 4 game updates, 1 a week which is 75 cents.
Eluku has been doing great work
Damn, it looks like the developer's starting to lock his game updates under a paywall now, as the third file of the update package is available only for pixiv subscribers.

I'm not entirely sure if i'm the only idiot which has just found out this change of plans, but it truly sucks.
Eluku first mentioned this being the plan back in October, except the monetization was to start in February before Eluku had to make a new website due to his blog being shut down

Last edited:

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
Considering the fact that Eluku thought of scrapping the game entirely if monetizing the game meant he had to censor all of it, maybe asking to share updates isn't the best idea.

melissaxmd

Jun 22, 2020
Considering the fact that Eluku thought of scrapping the game entirely if monetizing the game meant he had to censor all of it, maybe asking to share updates isn't the best idea.
oh so for me the game ended in nothing after so many years?

Nov 20, 2020
I'm just gonna come out n say it, he's had well over long enough to finish -A- route in this game, it's gonna cost backers hundreds of dollars more in the long run because this, like other games I won't mention, won't ever finish. Guess this is where I quit following this project too.

Cyriel

Jan 27, 2018
Gonna keep an eye on it but the paywalling seems off... Not sure why he's doing it like this given it's been two years running now

3.30 star(s) 30 Votes