Oct 11, 2018
Not until next week, which is understandable
Relocation was priority.

That's okay
Mind if I ask why?
Okay. That's unfortunate, but at least he's gotten himself all sorted out now.

And I was under the assumption that he was just going to start posting everything on one of his pages on the paid sites. I'll be able to upload the one from next week, but anything after that will be a no go since I'm not subbed to him right now. I ended up canceling all of my crowd-funding subs earlier this year.

vorpaltiger

Aug 21, 2018
When the time comes where the updates are gonna be paid, I do hope many people support Eluku, he certainly deserves it.
i mean the dude has been making the game by himself in his free time for what feels like 6-8 years at this point, i might be mixing fairy fighting dev time in there but still its been a long fucking time he has worked on this

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
i mean the dude has been making the game by himself in his free time for what feels like 6-8 years at this point, i might be mixing fairy fighting dev time in there but still its been a long fucking time he has worked on this
Yeah, Eluku started making Fairy Fighting in September 2009 after a friend of his introduced him to eroge, specifically Fairy War by Toffi-sama which was released in July of that same year.
After finishing Fairy Fighting (not sure exactly when, now that blog's gone) he pretty much immediately started working on Wolf's Dungeon. So it's been longer than a decade.

Oct 11, 2018
Couldn't make sense of the machine translation, will updates be behind a paywall in the future or still free?
Unless something has changed recently, things will still be behind a paywall. His new blog page will have information about what he's doing and I guess rough images about upcoming enemies and gimmicks he's working on though. So there's that.

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
Final Free Update of 2022 Released
Info pending, Mirror needed

Starting January, Wolf's Dungeon will be paid content accessible in the following locations
and for 300 Japanese Yen/$3 Dollars a month.
That's 75 Yen/75 cents an update!
Make sure to support Eluku
Higher payment options are available for hardcore supporters

Last edited:

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
Thanks UnfortunateNarcoleptic

Dungeon music plays as you enter deep into the Touture Chamber
An as of yet undefeatable, bound but ridiculously agile, sensory deprived, asshungry prisoner approaches

Eluku is taking a break until the 15th of January, so perhaps hold off on the payments until then

Merry Christmas everybody
and a Happy New Year
ChristmasNona.png

Last edited:

SinfulFantasy

Jul 31, 2021
Eluku is taking a break until the 15th of January, so perhaps hold off on the payments until then
Honestly, I'd wait until a couple updates later than that. If I were paying money for the last 4 or however many updates since Tiger Girl stopped getting content, I'd be beyond pissed off. If updates are going to start costing money, they better have some real content. I'm not paying a single dime to watch a third torture room asshole walk back and forth across the screen to the same 4 chords of music on repeat with no actual attacks or H animations. If that means updates have to go biweekly, triweekly, or monthly, then that's totally fine by me.

DKliger

Sep 28, 2019
does anyone have a savefile whit the goblin fight arena done? im honestly not in the mood to deal whit that bullshit

3.30 star(s) 30 Votes