Axel-T-C

Apr 14, 2020
I used a save that was posted here a while ago with ridiculous stats. You can find the torture chamber to the right after paying the entrance fee to the arena area.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I had to put the save file in an archive because I couldn't upload a .ini directly.

where's that OP save? i'ma need for that bitch slug girl

Last edited:

SinfulFantasy

Jul 31, 2021
where's that OP save? i'ma need for that bitch slug girl
Here's a save at level cap right there at the arena fights. No clear medals on it yet, but if you hold down the attack button, she swings so quickly, you can stunlock cheese the grey cat pretty easily once you get the hang of it. Slug Girl is pretty much just block, dash, block, dash until you get right up on her then slap the dog piss out of her. Rinse and repeat until win. I've never fought Tiger Girl with the intent to win, but I did accidentally beat her once, so I assume she's not overly difficult at max level.

• Love
Reactions: H.ERO and PixelLewd

Mistix

Dec 4, 2016
Well then... There goes another dev that I won't be able to follow. RIP
I guess I'll have to watch this thread every now and then in the hopes of getting updates on the game.

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
So the only place to get updates in in the paid page? Can you at least link it please?
and
I also have it in my signature

Last edited:
Reactions: Fly'earth
Oct 11, 2018
Seems like Eluku added a button to the title screen that allows you to just skip to whatever area is currently being developed. That being said, everyone knows how unreliable Google is at times. For all I know, he could be working on it and it's not finished yet.

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
I finally have details on the update, and it may or may not be open to the public on Eluku's website, it depends on if the update is on getuploader or not
Something's been changed with the AssGrabber goblin in the goblin room
After clearing the Catfight room, you can now choose your opponent on re-entry.
Clearing the Catfight Room gives 3500WB instead of 10000WB
The Start Screen now has an In Development option that will send you straight to the latest area.

Eluku wishes everyone a Happy 2023, unexpectedly having enough time to release a new year's update.
Eluku hopes to complete Route A this year.
If problems arise with how things are set up at the moment (still being on Pixiv Fanbox), then movement to itch.io and/or other western sites will be in order.
SlugGirl's finishing scene, amongst other things are still missing from the Catfight Room, so there are plans to add to it in the future, but in the meantime, the Touture Room, which is about 20% done, is coming first.

Unfortunately, I can't pay Eluku because of sanctions (thx to Kremlin bald monkey).
Sorry to hear that

3.30 star(s) 30 Votes