Oct 11, 2018
My brother in Christ
In the year of our lord 2022
How can you be here if you don't know how to use a scroll wheel?
I don't get it. This game's thread isn't nearly as active as some of the other threads on this forum, yet we still have people that pop in, ask "what's new?", and then fuck off. Like it will not kill you to scroll up (and back a page if necessary) to find whatever it is you're looking for. Two close competitors with this annoyance are the people that pop in and ask about the statue gimmick that usually gets asked multiple times on a page and/or the ones that talk about the game being detected as a virus or something.

Last edited:

bucket_boi

May 10, 2017
Is anyone else Having issues with download? After I extracted the file, I tried running the executable and an error message popped up saying either the file path was no good or I don't have permission to access the file. Then it deleted itself.

bucket_boi

May 10, 2017
Is anyone else Having issues with download? After I extracted the file, I tried running the executable and an error message popped up saying either the file path was no good or I don't have permission to access the file. Then it deleted itself.
Checked my antivirus and it says it's malware.

Reactions: vroooom

SinfulFantasy

Jul 31, 2021
My last computer died I can't even salvage my SFW files so I tried to redownload it. The version here seems to be classified as not only a virus but not mine as well because I cant open it at all.
Are you on Windows 11? When I got my new laptop last week, it had Norton and Windows 11, both of which I had to get rid of in order for my lewd games library to work. So if you're on a new machine, I'd guess it has Windows 11, which I would roll back to Windows 10 using the Microsoft site, and getting rid of whatever bogus virus protection software they strapped onto it may help too.

O&M's

May 18, 2018
Update from Eluku's Twitter:

わいせつな画像や文章をUPしたという理由みたいで ブログが非公開にされてしまいました。 (正直、今更という気がしないでもないですが、、) 対応してサーバ運営に確認してもらっていますが、 どうにもならなくなったら、 他所のサーバで新規にスタートするかもしれません。。

My blog has been made private because I uploaded obscene images and sentences. (Honestly, I don't feel like it's too late, but...) I have asked the server management to confirm in response, When all else fails, It may start fresh on another server. .

Mar 26, 2022
Update from Eluku's Twitter:

わいせつな画像や文章をUPしたという理由みたいで ブログが非公開にされてしまいました。 (正直、今更という気がしないでもないですが、、) 対応してサーバ運営に確認してもらっていますが、 どうにもならなくなったら、 他所のサーバで新規にスタートするかもしれません。。

My blog has been made private because I uploaded obscene images and sentences. (Honestly, I don't feel like it's too late, but...) I have asked the server management to confirm in response, When all else fails, It may start fresh on another server. .

Bruh
>Obscene images and sentences

Reactions: Gmy

RayAnimus

Dec 1, 2018
So for those of yal looking for updates, here is what I found.
Minotaur scenes: no updates
Fight room: Third boss room has been added but no fights and no losing. once you enter theres no way out, need to restart the game

no other observable changes

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
2NT, where Eluku hosts his Wolf's Dungeon Blog seems to have sanitized itself, much the same way as Tumblr, etc., shooting itself in the foot.
Eluku made his blog private himself before 2NT could nuke it for obscene content, but won't let him unprivate the blog until all obscene content is removed.
For now, blog posts and updates will be on Pixiv Fanbox until Eluku can transfer to a new site.

Last edited:

Taixan

Dec 16, 2022
WolfsDungeon-221211
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
If you have issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​
Trojan.SPY.KeyLogger malware was detected in the file, is this the norm?

Reactions: Fly'earth

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Trojan.SPY.KeyLogger malware was detected in the file, is this the norm?
Blame the author/OP/anti-virus software.
We only scan the .exe, so anything else is on the uploaders.

But we also need monies, so every cryptominer is welcome :3

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
Eluku has declared his 2NT blog to be a lost cause and has unregistered.
Wordpress looks to have potential.
Keep an eye on Twitter.

Reactions: Fly'earth
3.30 star(s) 30 Votes