SinfulFantasy

Jul 31, 2021
I have no problems with the combat
You can block and dash using Button 3 (I use C)
You're practically invincible if you can get a good pattern.
A relentless offense without tactics is a quick way to get owned
Yeah, so I found a way to cheese the fights... Only to find there is no new penetration segment... So it seems all that was done was the ability to choose a fight was taken away.

Oct 11, 2018
I'd be lying if I said I wasn't at least slightly salty about this update.

Not being able to skip directly to TG is annoying, but understandable...on a first-time clear. The fact that you have to do every previous fight to get to the Slug or Tiger Girls every single time you want to face them kinda sucks. The fights are easy, but that doesn't make it less annoying.

On top of the inability to skip fights now, I knew that Eluku was going to start on the next room after Tiger Girl (and I have to admit that it does seem intriguing), but come on man. Leaving the TG fight with no penetration ending feels like a huge tease.

At the end of his blog post, he says that it's going to feel awful when Tiger Girl cums. It probably will be, but I strongly believe that it wouldn't feel as awful as Nona's 0HP game over against her.

Reactions: SinfulFantasy

SinfulFantasy

Jul 31, 2021
I'd be lying if I said I wasn't at least slightly salty about this update.

Not being able to skip directly to TG is annoying, but understandable...on a first-time clear. The fact that you have to do every previous fight to get to the Slug or Tiger Girls every single time you want to face them kinda sucks. The fights are easy, but that doesn't make it less annoying.

On top of the inability to skip fights now, I knew that Eluku was going to start on the next room after Tiger Girl (and I have to admit that it does seem intriguing), but come on man. Leaving the TG fight with no penetration ending feels like a huge tease.

At the end of his blog post, he says that it's going to feel awful when Tiger Girl cums. It probably will be, but I strongly believe that it wouldn't feel as awful as Nona's 0HP game over against her.
Yes. Exactly what I was thinking. We got blue balled on Tiger Girl, lost a damn good feature, and for our troubles we get to look at a door we still can't actually open yet. Update summarized.

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
The fact that you have to do every previous fight to get to the Slug or Tiger Girls every single time you want to face them kinda sucks.
I think it's because you can repeat the fights and still earn currency from them. It'd be pretty cheap to just keep farming TigerGirl for 10k WB without fighting the others.
Leaving the TG fight with no penetration ending feels like a huge tease.
Eluku will come back to this at some point I believe.
At the end of his blog post, he says that it's going to feel awful when Tiger Girl cums.
Imagine how TigerGirl will feel if she doesn't get to cum.
If she knew she wasn't gonna cum, would she have broken poor Nona the way she did?
Jokes aside, Eluku's answer makes me want to see it more now..
Yes. Exactly what I was thinking. We got blue balled on Tiger Girl, lost a damn good feature, and for our troubles we get to look at a door we still can't actually open yet. Update summarized.
Thankfully, you can redownload the previous version a couple pages back and keep it archived like I do with previous versions.

Asdrubale95

Dec 3, 2022
Maybe is a stupid question, but can someone tell me how I save the game? I sleep in the bed and everything, but when I restart my pc the game make me restart from the very very first part

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
Have you put the game into the C: drive?
Windows or your Anti-virus program may prevent it from creating its savefile. If you use Windows, see if there is a notification that a program has been prevented to write a file.

Mar 1, 2020
You guys are deluding yourself into thinking guro is normal. Gore in a film is one thing, but getting off to people being torn apart is weird. Just accept that you're weirdos out of the weirdos.
I personally take Wolfs Dungeon content as "kinky sex gone too far" and not necessarily guro. Dedicated amputees and dismemberment are mostly a turn-off for me, and when its not, it is for other reasons. Wolfs Dungeon's guro for me is more about exploring sexual fantasies, seeking "something new" and not "sensational goreography".

Mar 1, 2020
I had an idea for Wolf Dungeon event a while ago and thought I'd share:
Nona get butt-pregnant from some bug or smth with lotsa eggs/larvae.
Then camera switches from regular Nona to Top-Down view of her intestines and you now control one of those larvae in the BATTLE ROYALE. You gotta control your larvae to collect food (to grow,get stats and get stronger) and beat up your competitors/siblings to become the Top Slug.

Nona picture is to the side where you may see her struggle with bowel movement, eating food to compensate for the food eaten by larvae, getting larvae/worms out of her butt by pulling them out or trying to poop them out. Food may have different effects and Nona sideview can give you heads up for these or for hazards that may get you out of her system before you're fully grown. For example Nona can gulp a lot of water which will create a "flood" that gonna pull you "down", so you must get to the "wall" and stick to it.

When you reach full growth it is 1v1 versus fight event. Could be your slug against your brother slug. Or it could be some entirely different monster parasite and this whole madness was just to remove it ( in which case your slug might as well get a hero cape ). When you're done, Nona poops you out as an arm-sized slug.

I think it should be slug so its an easter egg, cuz there was iirc elukus game before Fairy Fighting where you play as a slug, and it was an easter egg in Fairy's (Ana Moguri stage? idr). Hell this whole thing might be triggered by a literal easter egg that Nona can find.

Oct 11, 2018
I had an idea for Wolf Dungeon event a while ago and thought I'd share:
Nona get butt-pregnant from some bug or smth with lotsa eggs/larvae.
Then camera switches from regular Nona to Top-Down view of her intestines and you now control one of those larvae in the BATTLE ROYALE. You gotta control your larvae to collect food (to grow,get stats and get stronger) and beat up your competitors/siblings to become the Top Slug.

Nona picture is to the side where you may see her struggle with bowel movement, eating food to compensate for the food eaten by larvae, getting larvae/worms out of her butt by pulling them out or trying to poop them out. Food may have different effects and Nona sideview can give you heads up for these or for hazards that may get you out of her system before you're fully grown. For example Nona can gulp a lot of water which will create a "flood" that gonna pull you "down", so you must get to the "wall" and stick to it.

When you reach full growth it is 1v1 versus fight event. Could be your slug against your brother slug. Or it could be some entirely different monster parasite and this whole madness was just to remove it ( in which case your slug might as well get a hero cape ). When you're done, Nona poops you out as an arm-sized slug.

I think it should be slug so its an easter egg, cuz there was iirc elukus game before Fairy Fighting where you play as a slug, and it was an easter egg in Fairy's (Ana Moguri stage? idr). Hell this whole thing might be triggered by a literal easter egg that Nona can find.
That's all fine and dandy and could be interesting, but all I want right now is this Tiger Girl scene to have an ending.

And it was the Drinking Worm stage I believe you're thinking of.

Mindosphere

Oct 20, 2022
Someone here in the chat put a link for the game, and when I downloaded it I was able to play, now that there's a new update, should i just download file 003 or all the 4 the files? There is an app called UnRar Metro that I'm using to play it, how do I play just the updated part?

Oct 11, 2018
Nah, in another stage there is a slug with a knapsack on a stick that moves slowly on a log in the background.
Oh. That one. Yeah. That was added in the Ana Moguri stage.

Someone here in the chat put a link for the game, and when I downloaded it I was able to play, now that there's a new update, should i just download file 003 or all the 4 the files? There is an app called UnRar Metro that I'm using to play it, how do I play just the updated part?
You have to download all of the files again every time the game updates. I provided a link on Sunday that contained the game already in its combined form.

AzyG

Nov 30, 2017
I almost forgot about this game. Played a lot in the past. Then decided to wait a bit for the new content. But it si such a pain to play it through all of the beginning. I remember the water levels and unbeatable at the time underwater hands boss.

DEHNC

Jun 5, 2018
What's updated...
・The following parts of the challenge room have been updated.
· Deleted the shortcut when entering the CatFight room and the TightGirl's physical strength reduction command
・Changed the reward for each clear to 10000wb
・Adjust the difficulty so that TigerGirl dies with 0 HP in the CatFight room
・ Added clear judgment to each room of GoblinFight and CatFight
  →Each medal will be displayed at the reception after clearing
· Updated so that when you get Gob and Cat medals, the third room will open and you can go to the back
· Added a passage to the Torture room

3.30 star(s) 30 Votes