SinfulFantasy

Jul 31, 2021
You guys are deluding yourself into thinking guro is normal. Gore in a film is one thing, but getting off to people being torn apart is weird. Just accept that you're weirdos out of the weirdos.
I would refer you to my earlier post about Mortal Kombat and the ability to separate fiction from reality. Go be a Nice Guy symbol of virtue and good, God fearin' Christian morality somewhere else.

PikoPiko

Dec 2, 2018
I would refer you to my earlier post about Mortal Kombat and the ability to separate fiction from reality. Go be a Nice Guy symbol of virtue and good, God fearin' Christian morality somewhere else.
Mortal Kombat and this game is a bit different in context as this is more centered around the sexual nature of it. To be honest Gore in games that center around Sex is off putting for me but then again piss and scat do the same.

Zeptrya

Nov 19, 2022
Hey guys sry the dumb question x.x but my tiger cat is imortal x.x is that a bug or do i have to lose the fight?

Vaporwavetrash

Jan 3, 2022
I created this cheat table ages ago and shared it on ulmf. Might as well post it here too. Just make sure to activate it after you can move in-game. The teleport and freeze script are kinda jank and might not work in some areas or straight up crash your game.
hey uh how exactly do i use this new to cheat engine in general and i cant change values or tick the boxes. Thanks!

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
No, I have a save, the fight isn't there anymore. When I go through the door, I can't pick a fight. It forces me to fight the first cat chick.
Oh.
Yeah, you gotta fight the first two enemies first.
Even if you beat TigerGirl, in order to fight her again you have to beat the first two anyway.

Reactions: Fly'earth

SinfulFantasy

Jul 31, 2021
Oh.
Yeah, you gotta fight the first two enemies first.
Even if you beat TigerGirl, in order to fight her again you have to beat the first two anyway.
That's dumb as shit. The combat in this game is ridiculously janky and the slug hits from 4 zip codes away.

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
That's dumb as shit. The combat in this game is ridiculously janky and the slug hits from 4 zip codes away.
I have no problems with the combat
You can block and dash using Button 3 (I use C)
You're practically invincible if you can get a good pattern.
A relentless offense without tactics is a quick way to get owned

Last edited:
Reactions: Fly'earth
3.30 star(s) 30 Votes