Oct 11, 2018
So uhhhh....I still don't know what the hell that is coming out of her mouth. It does not, in fact, seem to be a lung. It looks more like her stomach or something after having a better look at it. On top of that, when Tiger Girl is pulling her up, it seems like her entire uterus prolapses as well. I swear those are her ovaries just hanging out for a bit there.

Also, for anyone struggling to download the game, my last post has a link to the game that has already been merged properly.

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
Trust me, someone somewhere can and will.
You may not want to have much to do with such people tbh.

I rather suspect most people are in it for the morbid curiosity instead though. I certainly am.
I am because I know that in the mid of all the Guro, obscurity and Bullshit Dark Souls dificulty there will probs be some good hentai scenes! :unsure:

Oct 11, 2018
People actually fap to that . . . ?
I don't know if there was some type of communication error in either my post or your reply to my post, but uh...not once did I mention anything about fapping. I just said that I was curious as to what her fate will be.

I rather suspect most people are in it for the morbid curiosity instead though. I certainly am.
The above quote basically sums up my presence here.

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
I don't know if there was some type of communication error in either my post or your reply to my post, but uh...not once did I mention anything about fapping. I just said that I was curious as to what her fate will be.

The above quote basically sums up my presence here.
I didn´t think you would fap to that but . . . SOMEONE surely likes all the morbid shit in this Game . . . no Idea who or how tho . . .

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
People actually fap to that . . . ?
Yes
SOMEONE surely likes all the morbid shit in this Game . . . no Idea who or how tho . . .
Me
You may not want to have much to do with such people tbh.
I'm a nice guy, trust me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You saying that makes me legitimately wonder what is going to happen to Nona once Tiger Girl is finished.
We may not find out for a while, Eluku is moving on from TigerGirl for the time being to work on the Touture Chamber.
I'm hoping at some point to see what happens when TigerGirl cums.
...Now you've got me thinking.
If she does it juuust right.. Will Nona be able to walk reeeeaaally slowly to the nearest hospital to get her butt fixed, on the condition they don't tell her to take a seat in the waiting room?

Last edited:

zxcvtr

Jun 25, 2017
So... does this have gore? And if so how much of this game's content is gore, is it like night of revenge where its just rare, skippable bits or is it actually fairly common...

I don't necessarily mind ryona but i have to know how extreme it is.

Akor87

Mar 11, 2020
So... does this have gore? And if so how much of this game's content is gore, is it like night of revenge where its just rare, skippable bits or is it actually fairly common...

I don't necessarily mind ryona but i have to know how extreme it is.
According to deepl and eluku we might get gore when the zombie route comes out, which is at this tempo we need to wait few years. Haven't played the TG part yet, but till that point outside some insta death scene there's no gore. Though it depends what you considere "gore", but theres hardcore ryona.

Reactions: Forge Wright
3.30 star(s) 30 Votes