JakeTapper

May 17, 2020
Is there a way to unlock more of the gallery? Gameplay doesn't even make sense to me. I'm typically good at games but I just get perma staggered and can barely make it past anything with these controls. Pretty mixed feelings on the game but something about how fucked up it is has my attention/curiosity.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
I've never made it past the second boss. He seems to have a grapple attack that covers the entire screen.

Oct 11, 2018
We may not find out for a while, Eluku is moving on from TigerGirl for the time being to work on the Touture Chamber.
I'm hoping at some point to see what happens when TigerGirl cums.
...Now you've got me thinking.
If she does it juuust right.. Will Nona be able to walk reeeeaaally slowly to the nearest hospital to get her butt fixed, on the condition they don't tell her to take a seat in the waiting room?
While we're at it, maybe Tiger Girl will become friendly after blowing her load and will take Nona to get treated for her broken ass and misaligned organs.

I'm really hoping he finishes this damn animation before doing anything else though. I'm neutral to the gore and stuff, but the massive penetrations are my thing.

Reactions: Untamed

SinfulFantasy

Jul 31, 2021
Respectfully, I don't understand all the people complaining about the gore and violence in this game. Do you all go into a rated R movie that warns of foul language and complain to the director about the word "Fuck" being said too many times? It would seem that if you don't like the amount of guro content in a guro game from a guro dev that specifically warns you about the guro content, perhaps the better course of action would be to endeavor to find a similar game with less guro in it. But instead, I see all these people swarming the dev with complaints about the guro being too intense, leading the dev to tone it down and rob those who do enjoy the guro of the experience they came to this specific game for. Especially when games that take guro to intense levels like this and do it well are so few and far between. It's like going to a sports car dealership just to find that the fast car you came there specifically to buy has been limited to 75 MPH because a bunch of Karens who don't even like sports cars complained about the car being too fast.

It just seems entitled to me to demand that one of the very small handful of games that caters to a very specific and small audience of people who enjoy such guro be changed and watered down to cater to everyone else at the expense of the people that came to this specific game in the first place. Do you not have enough options to satisfy your more tame interests already?

SinfulFantasy

Jul 31, 2021
One thing i dont understand, this game already blending with guro in some cases, why would you support this game? The amount of beating this girls getting most people would stopped playing this game anyway lol.
We support it because we can separate reality from fiction. "Why support this game when bad stuff happens to the main character?" The same reason people support GTA V, Call of Duty, and every other mainstream violent video game. I can promise you that any given Fatality in Mortal Kombat X is more graphic and violent than anything in this game; but since this game involves sex, it's suddenly not ok? Make it make sense.

Why is it totally acceptable for me to play a game where one man uses his magic powers to twist and crush another man into a pretzel before ripping his bloody organs out through his mouth (Source: ), but not acceptable for me to play a game where a similar effect, on a less detailed and graphic scale, is achieved when one furry has a dick so big it pushes another furry's insides out? Why is one ok but the other is not? Make it make sense.

Asgard000

Apr 10, 2019
Hi guys some time ago i played another game by this author named fairy faighting and today i found out that he created this one too Now from the comments I'm reading this seems to be much more raw as a fairy fighting game can you tell me if it's really like that or if the games are on the same level as far as it concerns the things that happen to the character?

another question is how long does it take between one update and another

Ps
The antivirus tells me that the game is infected with win32 malware, is this a problem that will be solved in the future?

Last edited:

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
Hi guys some time ago i played another game by this author named fairy faighting and today i found out that he created this one too
Glad you could join us, you're in for quite the ride.
Now from the comments I'm reading this seems to be much more raw as a fairy fighting game can you tell me if it's really like that or if the games are on the same level as far as it concerns the things that happen to the character?
Personally, I think Eluku has played it quite smart and kept it at a steady incline in terms of how raw the content is.
We're just now starting to breach the surface of "Things are happening to Nona that wouldn't happen to Tiki" and getting into "Deep Innards are becoming outards, but Nona just seems slightly dismayed" territory.
another question is how long does it take between one update and another
Updates are weekly unless otherwise specified, sometimes an update comes a day later than usual (eg. if it usally comes sunday night at 10:30pm but doesn't, chances are it might come monday night at 10:30pm (if you're me)), if not another week.
Ps
The antivirus tells me that the game is infected with win32 malware, is this a problem that will be solved in the future?
This is addressed in each update on Eluku's blog, it's a false positive. If Windows Defender or any other type of antivirus is giving you grief upon extraction, turn it off, extract WD, turn it back on and when it tries to get rid of it, tell it to allow the file.

Mindosphere

Oct 20, 2022
Is there a way for me to fight tiger girl without going through cat girl and slug girl again? I've beaten them already

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
Yes.
The last several versions gave you an option to choose witch girl you wanna fight.
Iirc it was button 1 to skip the intro and fight Grey Cat, press Left to fight Slug Girl, and press Right to fight Tiger Girl.

3.30 star(s) 30 Votes