Oct 11, 2018
Ye I know. I am fine with most of his guro stuff but pelvis bone break is kind of too much for me. That tiger girl scenes still haunts me to this very day.

I mainly just want to ask some general questions. There are a lot of confusion for me while watching scenes.
For example:
Does Nona feel pleasure from those non-guro sex?
What does poison do to Nona besides drive off the frog?
There are lots of varies spiked penis in the game. Do they actually hurt Nona? Or adds stimulation? I don't see blood coming out so I just assume they are soft spiked penis but I just wish to know for sure
etc
Also some questions like how long is he going to take to finish the game and whether he is going to retire or not.

I was hoping to have a sort of paid interview with him so that I can ask all these questions all together , but It seems like he doesn't reply at all.
First of all, I'd like to say that he needs to go back and finish that Tiger Girl scene by adding a her ejaculation and ending CG. I am disappointed that he just moved on to something else before completing it.

Second, I emailed Eluku in the past when I was trying to find...certain versions of FairyFighting that were removed due to complaints and he was fairly quick in responding to me. He was also pretty nice and relatively straightforward and easy to understand even with shitty Google Translate.

that update seemed like a complete waste of resources and time, essential a long longbar is added just for the doc to write its findings and then just nothing, is he gonna do that for each device cause this torture room is looking to be really w.e at this point, id rather he continue the game itself with new creattures cause its like mid to end of april going on may soon and were like stuck in place with progess and hes getting paid now, idk
So I've said this before, but Eluku tends to work at a snail's pace nowadays with eventual updates being quite small or lackluster. This was one of my concerns when he first mentioned switching to a paid model.

In his early days, he was much faster (like multiple updates in a single week), but as time went on, he's gotten more real-life obligations to take up his time. I used to support him on Enty every month some years ago, but now I would only do it maybe every 3-4 months. When I get frustrated with his pace, I tend to stop coming around every week and just pop in once every month or two.

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
I was hoping to have a sort of paid interview with him so that I can ask all these questions all together , but It seems like he doesn't reply at all.
You can comment on the blog post of the latest update, he writes a reply to comments at the tail end of his blog posts

garaomara

Aug 23, 2019
Oh no is he going to implant another pelvic fracture scene in the game? He's been making some extreme guro stuff lately..
I agree that as time goes on there is more blood and violence rather than hardcore sexy stuff and that Im kinda disilusioned myself, but then again thats because I never knew it was supposed to be this way, so yeah, let the guro guys have their fun since it seems to be the game for them.

hwold

Nov 9, 2019
Stuck at that room, any idea ? I notice that the little rock on the floor starts the event, but I can't pick it up, and I can't destroy the rocks fast enough to not get caught.

sammo905

Jun 28, 2018
Stuck at that room, any idea ? I notice that the little rock on the floor starts the event, but I can't pick it up, and I can't destroy the rocks fast enough to not get caught.
dig faster its tight but possible

also regarding the guro wait however long it takes him to finish this route before judging it as only a few scenes even tread into that area, even then its more ryona then guro really since nona has not been eviscerated or anything on that level and blood is minimum

Last edited:

_Matsura

Mar 3, 2023
If the fatcat (name in files) goes too close to you and the iron thing, it's game over. You indeed have to break the rocks to get out. You can repel the fatcat by kicking her when she get too close, that will stunt her a little moment and give you more time to break the rocks (repeat the process if you need to). Also, the more you have in stength stat, the faster the rocks will break. In later game you can only up your strength by leveling up, so good luck if you don't want to use cheat engine.

Reactions: BloomYourDreams

Dinglederper

Dec 19, 2020
All anyone wants to do on this entire site is flock to the like 6 guro games it has to cry about guro. Guro fans apparantly aren't people and don't deserve games of their own.
Look, I'm all for everyone getting to have their fun, whether it's guro, scat, loli, or whatever other stuff I would never and have never found arousing...but it's insanely delusional to think that liking any of those things should be accepted/normalized by other people. You wouldn't expect people to cheer "WOO YEAH THAT'S MY KINK" if you randomly walked into a crowd of people and shouted "I love jacking off to people getting decapitated!", so imo it's a roll-with-the-punches scenario: you're a fool if you expect widespread acceptance for things that are downright disturbing (or even significantly dangerous if practiced irl) to other people, so I would be happy just knowing that *anyone at all* is willing to support my weird-ass fetish rather than complaining about other people not liking it. I like farting as a humiliation kink, but I'm not so coked out that I'm going to openly admit that to other humans and expect to have anything higher than a 1% chance of them tolerating me, let alone being outright disgusted.

tl;dr guro is an extremely fringe kink, no one here is denying you the ability to enjoy it, and they reserve the right to be disgusted by it. If you disagree, just take it on the chin and be happy that you at least have devs who put out smut that hits the perfect note for you; at least you're not living prior to the internet where the only real option to scratch that itch would've been to actively mutilate or kill another human.

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
You wouldn't expect people to cheer "WOO YEAH THAT'S MY KINK" if you randomly walked into a crowd of people and shouted "I love jacking off to people getting decapitated!"
That's not what's going on.
We are the crowd, the majority here who likes it, in one of the few spaces where we can, and an outsider who doesn't like it, reads the sign out front that says "This game has guro in it", decides to enter anyway just to say they don't like it and that we shouldn't either.
Who are you to preach to us like we're the minority here in this thread?

Lilitas72

Jan 21, 2020
We are the crowd, the majority here who likes it, in one of the few spaces where we can, and an outsider who doesn't like it, reads the sign out front that says "This game has guro in it", decides to enter anyway just to say they don't like it and that we shouldn't either.
I mean... have you done a poll for the people in this thread? You're kinda just assuming that most people in here love seeing gore... true there's a warning at the start, although it's pretty innocent looking, she just has a drop of blood coming off her finger. And so far there hasn't been anything that bloody. The most violence inflicted on her so far is getting the piss beaten out of her (literally) by a couple of enemies, but just by punching and all it does is leave bruises. There's a couple parts where she gets stretched to her limit and speckles of blood are left on devices, but still, no real gore.

Suddenly raising the stakes from what's been seen previously to just straight up gore and murder is a pretty drastic turn.
(Btw I don't actually know what's being added soon I just remember hearing talk of a loli section with zombies, and that other guy saying something about decapitation made me assume the plague doctor is gonna cut off limbs or something)

Last edited:

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
Suddenly raising the stakes from what's been seen previously to just straight up gore and murder is a pretty drastic turn.
(Btw I don't actually know what's being added soon I just remember hearing talk of a loli section with zombies, and that other guy saying something about decapitation made me assume the plague doctor is gonna cut off limbs or something)
There's been no talks of decapitation happening in game yet, nor is the plague doctor going to do anything of that sort (as far as I know at least)

sammo905

Jun 28, 2018
so far to my understanding the zombie loli stuff is the alt route to the futa one we are currently on

anyway if my spectations about the game is correct then the futa route with end up being more tame with just ryona while
the alt route will be mostly gore

Dinglederper

Dec 19, 2020

The person I quoted was bemoaning how apparently this entire site congregates on guro threads to "cry", that's what I was addressing; I said nothing about who's the minority or majority in this specific thread, and you can't seriously think it matters one way or the other with how small of a demographic we're talking about in one single thread on a hentai site. My point is that if you don't like people hating guro, get over it; I've been a fan of Eluku and Marimo (another OG guro hentai game dev) for over a decade now iirc, and they are probably the only artists I've consistently supported over the years at different points. I hate guro, and would be happier if their games didn't have it, but I'm willing to accept it because they provide other niche content and are very good at it; I'm sure there's at least one or two fetishes they cater to that you feel the same about. I only weighed in because the quote I took issue with made the situation out like it's some kind of conspiracy among people on hentai sites to come and attack guro content, when in reality it's just a reflection of how polarizing guro is and how maligned it is even among users on hentai sites. Either way, I don't need Eluku to like me, and could care less if they hate me for being disgusted by guro, but I will absolutely still play and praise the other content they produce and will pay when I feel I've really been treated to something excellent.

No, the decapitation thing wasn't in reference to anything in the game, sorry if I implied that. I would count plague doctor ripping her intestines out (albeit temporarily) and having the slave suck on it like a diseased ice-pop as pushing the envelope, though.

Last edited:

SinfulFantasy

Jul 31, 2021
I mean... have you done a poll for the people in this thread? You're kinda just assuming that most people in here love seeing gore... true there's a warning at the start, although it's pretty innocent looking, she just has a drop of blood coming off her finger. And so far there hasn't been anything that bloody. The most violence inflicted on her so far is getting the piss beaten out of her (literally) by a couple of enemies, but just by punching and all it does is leave bruises. There's a couple parts where she gets stretched to her limit and speckles of blood are left on devices, but still, no real gore.

Here's a revolutionary thought, if you don't like the subject matter of the game, then don't fuckin play it. Feel free to cry about blood in video games all you want somewhere else while the rest of us who are grounded in reality and capable of separating fictional violence from real violence continue to enjoy the art we've come to this thread to enjoy. Cry to someone who cares about your tears.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Akor87

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
My point is that if you don't like people hating guro, get over it
I'm fine with people not liking guro, no worries. They just don't have to express it here, that's all.
I've been a fan of Eluku and Marimo (another OG guro hentai game dev) for over a decade now iirc, and they are probably the only artists I've consistently supported over the years at different points. I hate guro, and would be happier if their games didn't have it, but I'm willing to accept it because they provide other niche content and are very good at it; I'm sure there's at least one or two fetishes they cater to that you feel the same about.
I used to be in the same boat, but now it's all grown on me and I enjoy it all.
I still miss the RaperBeast scenes that were cut out of FairyFighting, and that one mound that was in the Ana Moguri stage.

3.30 star(s) 30 Votes