bobbot

May 10, 2018
Whoever created this game scares me
if you think this is scary... well theres always annother monster around the corner. why not google ryona games and see what pops out will say its a terrabad idea... or you can check out fairy fighting this artists previous work.

Reactions: NitroSM

NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018
Whoever created this game scares me
if you think this is scary... well theres always annother monster around the corner. why not google ryona games and see what pops out will say its a terrabad idea... or you can check out fairy fighting this artists previous work.
Yeah, this game nothing compared to other stuff people have made. This one has more weird and illogical things i.e the little goblin enemy at the start that jump inside the MC's ass just to play with her vag (final stage of h attack).
There's worse, much worse things I wish I never saw or knew of from other media.

In short, this game has low levels of wtf compared to other stuff.
Knowledge is a burden. Certain knowledge more so than others.

• Haha
Reactions: BloomYourDreams

IronJovi

Oct 3, 2019
Yeah, this game nothing compared to other stuff people have made. This one has more weird and illogical things i.e the little goblin enemy at the start that jump inside the MC's ass just to play with her vag (final stage of h attack).
There's worse, much worse things I wish I never saw or knew of from other media.

In short, this game has low levels of wtf compared to other stuff.
Knowledge is a burden. Certain knowledge more so than others.
Honestly, this is the most grotesque game I've played. No other game I've seen on here comes close. Well, at least no other japanese dev game...
Do you have any recommendations?
I like fucked up shit like this

NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018
Honestly, this is the most grotesque game I've played. No other game I've seen on here comes close. Well, at least no other japanese dev game...
Probably one of the few that this kind of extreme content on F95. Im not into extreme stuff very much, I just like some of the art and animations this game has.

Some games have extreme content but if it's light enough or has options, I could tolerate it or only enable what Im ok with.
I dont have much to offer since I dont vibe with most media with gross depictions (scat, over brutal harm/gore, extreme stuff).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
Honestly, this is the most grotesque game I've played.
So you never played stuff like this?

Anyway, there's a lot of worse (or better, depending on your kinks) stuff around. Marimokan games, for example can get pretty fucked up. One that comes to mind is Special Operations Unit: Signal Forces II, in which not only the MC can get raped in MANY different ways, she has her limbs amputated in one of the endings and is used as a fuck toy. But most his games are fucked up.

The PomPomPain games (Dungeon of Revival, Dungeon of Punishment and Dungeon of Nursery are way more fucked up as well. My favorite is Dungeon of Punishment.

The Depravia games are amazing too. And yes, fucked up as well.

Last edited:

NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018
So you never played stuff like this?
<image>

Anyway, there's a lot of worse (or better, depending on your kinks) stuff around. Marimokan games, for example can get pretty fucked up. One that comes to mind is Special Operations Unit: Signal Forces II, in which not only the MC can get raped in MANY different ways, she has her limbs amputated in one of the endings and is used as a fuck toy. But most his games are fucked up.

The PomPomPain games (Dungeon of Revival, Dungeon of Punishment and Dungeon of Nursery are way more fucked up as well. My favorite is Dungeon of Punishment.

The Depravia games are amazing too. And yes, fucked up as well.
That image should be in a spoiler.

Dungeon of Revival isnt fucked up like that image. Gore to the MC only happens if you fall into a deadly trap, or certain enemies get you at low hp with a sword. And those are just quick deaths.

Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
That image should be in a spoiler.
Oops, you are right. :p

Dungeon of Revival isnt fucked up like that image. Gore to the MC only happens if you fall into a deadly trap, or certain enemies get you at low hp with a sword. And those are just quick deaths.
Actually this is how it works in Blood Rush too. That scene, for example, happens when you lose a fight against one specific boss, and then you get a game over.

Reactions: NitroSM

NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018
Oops, you are right. :p

Actually this is how it works in Blood Rush too. That scene, for example, happens when you lose a fight against one specific boss, and then you get a game over.
I went back to review the scenes I did have unlocked for Dungeon of Revival, yeah......there's some messed up scenes at the end of some defeat H. :FacePalm:

Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
I went back to review the scenes I did have unlocked for Dungeon of Revival, yeah......there's some messed up scenes at the end of some defeat H. :FacePalm:
Dungeon of Punishment has some fucked up ones too.

Ytiza

Apr 26, 2018
For me, SaDistic BlooD was the sickest thing I've played so far.
What I really liked is Mugen no Sakura 2, there's a lot of nipple fuck in there. And pretty stuff but i love it like that. however these aren't real games, they're text adventures.
I don't think Hounds of the Meteor, RecoverTheRestarts and SiNiSistar have been mentioned when it comes to games.

Oct 4, 2019
ok, i'm at the end of the rope here, is there any strategy to beating the catgirl in the boxing match? she's got more range than you and can unexplicably break free from stunlock and stun you in turn till you're dead.

Osteoblast

Dec 9, 2019
The reports of my death were greatly exaggerated.

Changelog:

Added the wooden horse to the torture room and the ability for the player to move their body, similar to the struggle mechanic on the piston rack. No accompanying animations/game over screens as of yet.

Reactions: jude95

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
ok, i'm at the end of the rope here, is there any strategy to beating the catgirl in the boxing match? she's got more range than you and can unexplicably break free from stunlock and stun you in turn till you're dead.
Power Attack her as soon as she tries to recover over and over again.

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
For me, SaDistic BlooD was the sickest thing I've played so far.
What I really liked is Mugen no Sakura 2, there's a lot of nipple fuck in there. And pretty stuff but i love it like that. however these aren't real games, they're text adventures.
I don't think Hounds of the Meteor, RecoverTheRestarts and SiNiSistar have been mentioned when it comes to games.
Your freaky link doesn't seem to work

3.30 star(s) 30 Votes