Rexie09

Feb 2, 2018
0906 is out. There's supposed to be an interaction with the 2nd statue but i can't get it to work. Any ideas ?

===
Added the Minotaur stone statue, which will be the final gimmick of this route.
You will be going through the wolf's meat hole quite deeply.

・ Put both knees on the stone stand on the floor and press the switch.
The gimmick operates with the lever in front pulled and the butt protruding.
・ When both arms of the Minotaur stone statue grab the butt, insert the thumbs of both hands into the buttock hole.
It spreads mercilessly to the left and right to grab the pelvis from inside and outside and make it immobile.
-Wolf in a state where the pelvis is caught and pressed against the stone stand.
・ The green mucus that drips from the mouth of the stone statue is a mucus that has a strong aphrodisiac effect.
 It penetrates through the wolf's rectum and vaginal hole and prepares.
・ Soon, a rugged stone stick extending from the stone statue approaches the wolf's vaginal hole. .. ..

It may take some time to complete because it is difficult to describe the gimmick.

===

There's zero indication when the switch can be pressed or when the level can be pulled. I tried randomly moving mashing buttons but nothing happens.
It's not finished he only added the model

"It may take some time to complete because it is difficult to describe the gimmick."

Cyriel

Jan 27, 2018
Ah misinterpreted the translation then. I thought he meant "the process of hitting the button might be difficult to perform"

RayAnimus

Dec 1, 2018
so at the current verion thats in the download, what can we do with harpies besides getting dominated

p3akhawk

Jan 2, 2018
so at the current verion thats in the download, what can we do with harpies besides getting dominated
punch them in the face, kick them in their metaphorical testicules, abuse your baby mama and possible drive a endangered species extinct just so you can keep walking deeper into a forest to your ultimate dealth... or you could try to talk it out and be best friends :D
just kill them and move on to the next area

RayAnimus

Dec 1, 2018
punch them in the face, kick them in their metaphorical testicules, abuse your baby mama and possible drive a endangered species extinct just so you can keep walking deeper into a forest to your ultimate dealth... or you could try to talk it out and be best friends :D
just kill them and move on to the next area
but you cant kill them? their HP just resets after it goes to 0

Rexie09

Feb 2, 2018
but you cant kill them? their HP just resets after it goes to 0
Do you mean that it just sits at 0 once it gets there or does it go straight back to 100 after you kill them and also check what version you have the latest version is

didgeridu

Jul 31, 2018
Anyone has a 100% save file for newest build?

EDIT: I thought a save file would unlock more enemies in the enemy recollection scene.
There you go, I've saved on different points of the game because of that, gallery is not complete so you can skip to the part you wish with the saves :)

EDIT: I'm stuck at the minotaur statue thingy and I don't really understand the hints that Eluku posted on his blog so anyone who knows how to get past that...

LINK: Just type "eluku" on the text field and then press the button that will appear where the field was.

Last edited:

Rexie09

Feb 2, 2018
There you go, I've saved on different points of the game because of that, gallery is not complete so you can skip to the part you wish with the saves :)

EDIT: I'm stuck at the minotaur statue thingy and I don't really understand the hints that Eluku posted on his blog so anyone who knows how to get past that...

LINK: Just type "eluku" on the text field and then press the button that will appear where the field was.
It's not finished he only added the Minotaur model and some movement

"It may take some time to complete because it is difficult to describe the gimmick."

gatbreed

Sep 7, 2019
Newest version (200922) set off Windows Defender for "Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.B!ml". Previous versions did not set off this warning.

p3akhawk

Jan 2, 2018
Newest version (200922) set off Windows Defender for "Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.B!ml". Previous versions did not set off this warning.
Eluku's game is designed on ClickteamFusionDEV2.5 which is causing most antiviruses to pop hot for stds. If your don't care to take risk, then don't downloaded the game and move on as even some of the most downloaded games on dlsite.com will pop hot on most antivirus software's.
I'll go hold off on posting a mega link unless someone request it as theirs no reason to start a riot and mistrust for f95zone.

gatbreed

Sep 7, 2019
Eluku's game is designed on ClickteamFusionDEV2.5 which is causing most antiviruses to pop hot for stds. If your don't care to take risk, then don't downloaded the game and move on as even some of the most downloaded games on dlsite.com will pop hot on most antivirus software's.
I'll go hold off on posting a mega link unless someone request it as theirs no reason to start a riot and mistrust for f95zone.
I re-checked the old versions I had and they also started reporting the same thing, so I'm pretty sure its just Defender going dumb after an update ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bramus

Sep 4, 2018
Could someone recomend me more games like this one, unholy sanctuary, unholy jail, My forest home, side-scroller or plataformer like those

Rexie09

Feb 2, 2018
The statue had a update its still not done but includes a few new scenes and part of the process of getting on statue
link to download new version with save after harpy's beat:

Pepega

Nov 12, 2018
I like this game but why is it so HARD? :confused:

Is there a mod to have infinite HP or something like that?

Rexie09

Feb 2, 2018

You might have some luck with cheat engine i haven't tried it or anything so it might not work and values are sometimes hard to find in games.

Last edited:

p3akhawk

Jan 2, 2018

If you know how to use cheat engine, you can open the menu to find your current xp, hp, hunger, lust, ect and just go from there.

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes