epicrouter01

Aug 27, 2020
How do i clear a scene when you get captured by flies in their cave? You can reduce the holding rocks hp by half, but it doesn't seem to move any further no matter what you do.

Mar 1, 2020
How do i clear a scene when you get captured by flies in their cave? You can reduce the holding rocks hp by half, but it doesn't seem to move any further no matter what you do.
If I recall, you just mash buttons/attack a lot. I'm gonna double check later. In my playthrough I think I got out before fly queen got to me, but I savescummed starting levelup-ball-game for hours on end :p

Edit: Yeah, I just checked and all I have to do is just mash Spacebar for like 5 seconds

Last edited:
Mar 1, 2020
Is the cave with 2 harpies is the end of the game for the current version?
I think so. Last time I checked there was also a path to the right with unfinished minotaur statue that "should" open the door - statue can be used, theres general animation and Game Over animation, but door doesn't open.
If I understand correctly, planned next are: anti-futanari surgery, loli transformation, zombie village, guro?maybe.

Rexie09

Feb 2, 2018
If you click this link it brings you to Eluku's website with MTl

noobtastic

Jun 24, 2017
man windows defender does NOT like this lmao. Detects it as a trojan and instantly nukes it on extract. Malwarebytes doesn't pick up anything though so I'm assuming its a false positive on windows?

Mar 1, 2020
man windows defender does NOT like this lmao. Detects it as a trojan and instantly nukes it on extract. Malwarebytes doesn't pick up anything though so I'm assuming its a false positive on windows?
I guess so, heres "google-translated quote" from developer
* Although it may be detected as malware by anti-virus software,
Since it will be a false positive due to the specifications of the game production tool (ClickteamFusionDEV2.5),
Please take responsibility for the execution.
* For production PCs, there is no problem with full scanning with Norton 360.
xP although MY windows defender doesn't mind it it seems :p
Heres google-translate link I'm using

Last edited:

Daikaioth

Jan 31, 2019
The recent updates have been quite disappointing and lackluster as of late,
still looking forward to that guro or loli whatever thing, also the elf slave model behind the steal bars is curious,

Derekkun0o

Mar 6, 2018
Downloaded the latest version from Eluku's website and got no clue as to what it is that I have to do. Found a weird room that asks me 3000 wood balls to enter (only got 500 and have no clue how to get more), can't seem to backtrack to previous areas, and the minotaur statue doesn't do anything besides game over, even if I fill the meter to 100% (version I'm using is 201101)
Any clues ?

SpiderPsycho

Nov 26, 2017
Is there a way to add more wooden balls to a file? I tried looking at the save with notepad++ but it just comes up as gibberish

Edit: I added wooden balls to my save with cheat engine, however I wasn't able to open the door.

Last edited:

Rexie09

Feb 2, 2018
Is there a way to add more wooden balls to a file? I tried looking at the save with notepad++ but it just comes up as gibberish

Edit: I added wooden balls to my save with cheat engine, however I wasn't able to open the door.
They have not yet implemented the part where the door would after paying (you cant pay yet either ) open all that was added was the area its self

Downloaded the latest version from Eluku's website and got no clue as to what it is that I have to do. Found a weird room that asks me 3000 wood balls to enter (only got 500 and have no clue how to get more), can't seem to backtrack to previous areas, and the Minotaur statue doesn't do anything besides game over, even if I fill the meter to 100% (version I'm using is 201101)
Any clues ?
The Minotaur and wood-ball area (it's going to be a place to work to earn wood-balls) are is the latest area and has not yet been completed nothing happens after you get on the contraption and fill the bar.

Here is a exert from eluku's blog
"The part-time location has been added somewhere in the cliff area.
Workplace run by a shady sub-human, where you can earn Wood-Ball.
After paying 3,000 wb to the receptionist and entering, the job will start when you enter one of the rooms.
The more expensive the job, the more difficult it becomes.
"

Derekkun0o

Mar 6, 2018
Okay, managed to enter the new area, and ... is it just me or the first goblin is unkillable and does nothing ? I've tried waiting infront of him, attacking him and jumping (do NOT DO THIS while on the corners of the room, since Nona will just clip through them and GG), but nothing happens ... am I missing something again ? I checked the blog and there's supposed to be 4 fights, one after the other ... or maybe the translation is poor and it says it cannot be beaten ? Eluku says " (I can't beat it yet. I won't blame you for eroticism.)" but ... does that mean it's literally unfinished or that it's something else ?

Rexie09

Feb 2, 2018
Okay, managed to enter the new area, and ... is it just me or the first goblin is unkillable and does nothing ? I've tried waiting infront of him, attacking him and jumping (do NOT DO THIS while on the corners of the room, since Nona will just clip through them and GG), but nothing happens ... am I missing something again ? I checked the blog and there's supposed to be 4 fights, one after the other ... or maybe the translation is poor and it says it cannot be beaten ? Eluku says " (I can't beat it yet. I won't blame you for eroticism.)" but ... does that mean it's literally unfinished or that it's something else ?
Eluku has just added the part where you pay, enter the room and the goblin walk animation. Its basically a room you get soft locked in to get out of it you have to restart the game.
The part about the four fights are him just explaining what he is planing on doing for each room its not finished yet.

Mar 1, 2020
On version 201101 I found the goblin with 3000woodball sign, couldn't pay up or interact, but managed to Ctrl dodge through the metal bar door and couldn't enter any rooms.

Rexie09

Feb 2, 2018
On version 201101 I found the goblin with 3000woodball sign, couldn't pay up or interact, but managed to Ctrl dodge through the metal bar door and couldn't enter any rooms.
That version doesn't have any payment or rooms set up yet Version 201108 Added the first room but nothing after that. I recommend waiting a few versions to come out then to come back.

daddymememaster33

Mar 17, 2020
with the newer versions out i still cant see if the minotaur statue is completed im new to this game if any one has any information on it it would be greatly appreciated

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes